Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is the sleeping giant - page 10. (Read 36220 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 08:04:40 PM
Tell us in three sentences what the advantage of Litecoin over other alts like Ethereum, Maid, DASH, Monero,... etc. is?

I do not see any advantage except the Chinese like Litecoin. Therefore, I do not agree with your statement that Litecoin is a sleeping giant at all Wink

so true, i think its over hyped at the moment
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
August 31, 2017, 07:48:15 PM
I wish I was into crypto back then. However, it is been a wild ride since I been here. Entered ltc around $25!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 05:00:06 PM
Litecoin has been an amazing speculative investment this year. You guys do remember when we were sitting at like $4 at the beginning of the year right?
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
August 31, 2017, 04:33:49 PM
Litecoin has gone up big in last few days. Now at $71; it is likely to pullback and rest for some days in the $60s
before going towards $100.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
August 31, 2017, 10:15:27 AM
Litecoin is one of the most undervalued coins right now, you just need to have patience. Nice and steady growth
I will also be patient with this altcoin as it has grown very slowly lately, this makes me very sad because the LTC market does not bring me profit and I will try to wait 1 to 2 years
ltc market freeze because dont have any dev. but now we have shatoshi lite so we just need waiting sometime for some big update on ltc
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
August 31, 2017, 09:43:25 AM
Litecoin is one of the most undervalued coins right now, you just need to have patience. Nice and steady growth
I will also be patient with this altcoin as it has grown very slowly lately, this makes me very sad because the LTC market does not bring me profit and I will try to wait 1 to 2 years
Activity: 39
August 31, 2017, 07:19:15 AM

That could be true. It is all time high now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
August 10, 2017, 05:40:56 PM
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
August 10, 2017, 03:53:24 PM
You will all see the potential of Litecoin soon!

Everyone, I just want to reiterate. You will all see the potential of Litecoin soon.  The sleeping giant is barely crawling out of bed.

Do you expect a sharp rise towards and after segwit in which LTC climbs to 45-50USD?

We going much higher
August 10, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

Round 2 starting soon!  Litecoin Giant is just waking up.
Activity: 9
May 11, 2017, 12:40:50 PM
LITECOIN Have a good looks for public, name and logo rocks.
not like others altcoins, seems like derived products.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 11, 2017, 10:50:07 AM
Hopefully ltc wake up from sleep,  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
May 11, 2017, 06:25:23 AM
Litecoin is awake, and hungry!

Litecoin is already dead. Just accept the fact especially this time that BTC price is sky rocket. The chance for LTC to bounce back again on being an uptrend is very small considering also that there are many newly exist coin that has a lot of potentials to pump price.

I don't think it's dead, it's one of the most innovative coins right now.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
May 06, 2017, 01:59:17 PM
Few days left when segwit is active, get in now the price is still low. Expecting 40$ in 10 days.
Activity: 70
woah that's a lot of money
May 06, 2017, 12:15:20 AM

Litecoin is already dead. Just accept the fact especially this time that BTC price is sky rocket. The chance for LTC to bounce back again on being an uptrend is very small considering also that there are many newly exist coin that has a lot of potentials to pump price.

lol ...roflmao...surely you jest.....I'm mining 5 - 6x the profit on LTC 6 weeks ago..sure difficulty may rise..but ADOPTION is the main thing...newbie FOMO and the coin everyone is talking about now is litecoin

dead hell..... Smiley

Litecoin is one of the fairest coins for small miners... EVER. Period.

You can still mine .34 of an ltc per day with 100mh which is relatively cheap these days.

At the origin you could mine with a single graphics card and further in after it hit 50 usd it was still minable. Compare it to Xcoin aka Darkcoin aka Dash which was scam instamined 27% within 48 hours of release.

Within 5 days of Dash release you couldn't mine more than .01 or so dash per day with a single graphics card. I'm guessing the amount, but it was pitifully low! Dash has succeeded by incentivizing early adopters to the point it is incredibly unfair bordering on illegal. They have the cash to prop up the price and take whatever gets put into the ecosystem.

LiteCoin, has been so fair to miners it is a thing of beauty.
Activity: 382
Merit: 251
May 05, 2017, 11:59:16 PM

Everyone, I just want to reiterate. You will all see the potential of Litecoin soon.  The sleeping giant is barely crawling out of bed.

Do you expect a sharp rise towards and after segwit in which LTC climbs to 45-50USD?
May 05, 2017, 06:46:23 PM

Activity: 61
May 05, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

lol ...roflmao...surely you jest.....I'm mining 5 - 6x the profit on LTC 6 weeks ago..sure difficulty may rise..but ADOPTION is the main thing...newbie FOMO and the coin everyone is talking about now is litecoin

dead hell..... Smiley

Litecoin will have an extreme pump beyond $100 soon.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
May 05, 2017, 07:03:19 AM

dead hell..... Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: