Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin is the sleeping giant - page 8. (Read 36220 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
I think ETH has much better potential than LTC personally, I think the demand for ETH hasnt been as high because ICO risk-taking hasnt been quite as present for a little while.
Not sure why though as there are many fantastic ones out there, a few i'm personally looking into are Daostack IO, Muirfield IP, and TIP Blockchain.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Muirfield IP is an opportunistic private equity real estate investment firm leading the effort to reinvent and improve private equity investing through the use of blockchain technology.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
July 18, 2018, 10:38:55 AM
LTC will rise as BTC does, but I do not think it will ever overtake BTC Personally.

It usually sits around 1:60-120 in terms of BTC to LTC,

So if BTC hits 100k then LTC will probably be between 800-1600 each.

Bitcoin raises all boats! Can't wait to hit new all-time highs on litecoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 10:27:29 AM
LTC will rise as BTC does, but I do not think it will ever overtake BTC Personally.

It usually sits around 1:60-120 in terms of BTC to LTC,

So if BTC hits 100k then LTC will probably be between 800-1600 each.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 18, 2018, 09:54:56 AM
You will all see the potential of Litecoin soon!
For me that is possible because now we have many great altcoins now in the market and one of those great altcoins is the LTC, and form me I see a lot of potential in LTC that it will grow and become one of most popular and valuable coin in tha market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 18, 2018, 09:54:07 AM
recently , i did not see a signal that the litecoin rose . it's just a copy of bitcoin , and it has no special features . if the price of bitcoin rises , it will also rise
Activity: 140
July 18, 2018, 09:43:48 AM
t present, LTC coding currency is being traded on many large trading floors. Many people have predicted that Litecoin will develop strongly to step by step match Bitcoin.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
July 18, 2018, 09:31:45 AM
Litecoin is a good coin that has a promising prospect for the future, I'm sure that with the increasing number of users and communities it makes the use of litecoin keeps increasing so that Litecoin investment is very profitable.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 18, 2018, 08:09:31 AM
Bump.  I think LTC is worthy mention to any of you looking for a good trade.  I can't believe nobody's keeping a close eye on this.  If you guys didn't know the Litecoin Foundation acquired a stake in a German bank.  Lmao.  Grin

Anyway, LTC could knock off Bcash at fourth at CMC.
Activity: 7
September 22, 2017, 02:17:27 AM
Xinxi Wang is a core dev of Litecoin. The coins are to me from home using desktops. It doesnt need to be on profit because I want to know what mining is all about. Coblee will make everyone as a farm owner? He will certainly pour 1 million pounds at $ 37. There litecoin is in stable price, PEERCOIN is sleeping enormously !!! You will see. Smile  Shocked Shocked
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 15, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
The correction in Litecoin was huge but the bounce is impressive too. Hoping to see it
go back towards its old highs sometime next month.
Activity: 38
September 15, 2017, 03:59:50 PM
I  still remember the day litecoin hit $1, and I thought it was crap, and just gonna stay there.  I could have made so much more money than in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
September 15, 2017, 03:44:59 PM
i'm interested to see how litecoin will operate without cny markets. i assume the chinese exchanges that stay open will go alt only. that may increase the pumps.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You
September 15, 2017, 03:38:43 PM

it a few hours the LTC was less than 35 $ !! It was perhaps the last opportunity to buy at such low prices
it is now back to more than $ 50 and may be joining soon to take off …
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
September 15, 2017, 02:51:58 PM
Litecoin is solid, i has been hit hard. I was confused about that, previous swings it did not crash this hard.

Safe bet it goes back to previous price IMO.
Activity: 696
Merit: 439
September 15, 2017, 02:16:58 PM
Just scooped up some, thanks for the cheap coins.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 04:56:26 AM
Yes i agree. Lite coin has the potential to grow and rise more. The Asians are mostly investing in it, and they don't want it to be dropped. Myself i have already invested in lite coin Im waiting now to sell it. Lite coin is now worth actually nothing i think that it will rise after a few years or it can rise in these next months. I have already invested also in doge coin. Investing in altcoins is a big risks actually.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 15, 2017, 03:23:31 AM
Do you realize that you quoted a 1 year old post? Very different times to compare anything.
Litecoin was the sleeping giant, OP was right. Now Litecoin got the recognition it deserve and all long-term investors are happy.

Hello.  And   from now on?  What do you think?  Will they continue to grown?

Of course it will grow, you just have to wait out this period of bear market.
September 12, 2017, 05:44:24 AM
Do you realize that you quoted a 1 year old post? Very different times to compare anything.
Litecoin was the sleeping giant, OP was right. Now Litecoin got the recognition it deserve and all long-term investors are happy.

Hello.  And   from now on?  What do you think?  Will they continue to grown?

September 12, 2017, 02:59:49 AM
Don't you think that Bitcoin Cash will potentially put a dent in the Litecoin's utility?

bitcoin   are  an extablished  cripto,  which  actually offers  no service if we compare them with    other  more intersting cripto. 

Anyway bitcoin  has  a  role  in the game:  infact to  purchase other criptos,   often you must have bitcoin first.
That's  why  bitcoin (which is  very ''old'' tecnology compared to actually cripto)  is still ''on the rally''

When you think about LTC, what do they offer  exactly??  I  speak in terms  of  innovation  an service for the people

X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
September 12, 2017, 12:10:17 AM
Don't you think that Bitcoin Cash will potentially put a dent in the Litecoin's utility?

Pages:
Jump to: