Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Mining Rigs RIGHT HERE! CryptoCoinMiners.com - UPDATES ON 1st POST! - page 6. (Read 20158 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Having a hidden WHOIS on a domain is standard protocol for anyone who doesn't want 40 or 50 emails and phone calls per day from indian people claiming that they can "rank my website good in google searches", so there you go, a second reason.

Okay dave you still never gave your last name.  What was that again?

And to counter your statement above.  I own thousands of domains.  I don't get 50 phone calls a day from "Indian" people, the emails auto go to spam.  None of my contacts are hidden including my personal phone number.  So again why does a legit business have hidden whois?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Who are you?  What is your legal name and country of origin?  Can you prove who you are?  Why should I buy from you?  Do you have references?  You joined only two days ago, why should you be trusted?

You say your name is Dave, but you have a hidden whois on your domain.  Why?  Why would you try to hide anything, including your business name and contacts?  I can only think of one reason.

Hey, thanks for the questions, I'll do my best to answer them. I'm Dave, my country of origin is the US. Of course I can prove who I am, you can't do anything without ID these days. I can provide plenty of references from happy customers who have encouraged me to branch out and take some public orders. (I primarily did custom private builds for friends, and their friends). I'm a long time lurker, and now I've joined (YAY!) Why should I be trusted? That's a tough one, I guess no one can be trusted until someone finally does trust them, so if you ask me the whole system is kind of flawed.

Having a hidden WHOIS on a domain is standard protocol for anyone who doesn't want 40 or 50 emails and phone calls per day from indian people claiming that they can "rank my website good in google searches", so there you go, a second reason. If you have any more concerns, please let me know, via PM, here, or by just giving me a call! 804-657-7595 ask for Dave! Thanks again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who are you?  What is your legal name and country of origin?  Can you prove who you are?  Why should I buy from you?  Do you have references?  You joined only two days ago, why should you be trusted?

You say your name is Dave, but you have a hidden whois on your domain.  Why?  Why would you try to hide anything, including your business name and contacts?  I can only think of one reason.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
We have limited quantities IN STOCK of some of our miners! Use coupon code bitcointalk for 2.5% off your total order!

http://CryptoCoinMiners.com/

All orders have a lead time of around 10-12 business days.
Units are stress tested for a period of 48 hours for quality assurance.
Our issue with riser cables has been resolved, and we've found a reliable supplier so BRING ON THE ORDERS!!

I intend to remain nothing but transparent here. Any questions or concerns can be handled here in public or via PM or email, these are not pre-orders.

If anyone has any questions or concerns feel free to give us a call at 804-657-7595. Thanks!

-Dave
Pages:
Jump to: