Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin vs. Dogecoin - FML - page 4. (Read 590 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
November 24, 2019, 05:32:15 PM
So I invested in Litecoin at around 0.015 BTC because of the halving but it has been such a massive disappointment. Dogecoin on the other hand has maintained its value against BTC and is now even higher. I don't get it? There's only gonna be 64 million LTC ever but DOGE is over 120 billion now with no max supply and keeps adding about 5 billion new DOGE to its supply every year. Why is DOGE holding stronger than LTC Sad

This is a really promising sign. DOGE for whatever reason has always been one of the first coins to pump up in value whenever the market swaps over into full blown bull market mode. If it's holding it's value while BTC is dropping and even gaining in price, this could be a solid indication of things to come. I'm really not sure why it's always one of the first ones to start going up. But, if I had to guess, I'd say it's probably because of withdrawal fees from exchanges. It's a great coin to use to transfer funds from one exchange to another.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
November 24, 2019, 05:29:03 PM
So I invested in Litecoin at around 0.015 BTC because of the halving but it has been such a massive disappointment. Dogecoin on the other hand has maintained its value against BTC and is now even higher. I don't get it? There's only gonna be 64 million LTC ever but DOGE is over 120 billion now with no max supply and keeps adding about 5 billion new DOGE to its supply every year. Why is DOGE holding stronger than LTC Sad

Believe it or not but generally speaking, Doge is in a very strong place right now. The chart is looking good and nothing has really changed.
With certain coins it doesnt really matter what the supply is, what you need to know is what happens behind the scenes. DOGE gets regular pumps, thats just a way for whales to make money. Learn to read what the whales do and go with the flow.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
November 24, 2019, 03:53:51 PM

I think that ltc might just pick up later, doge on the other hand leads the whole altcoin season, so it's signaling now. Also the doge community is strong and i don't know if lot of newbs coming in care about the fundamentals of doge.
Activity: 172
Merit: 17
November 24, 2019, 03:13:24 PM
Pages:
Jump to: