Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Vs Neo - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 07:07:20 AM
NEO is technologically better, but the community leads the LTC. My preference would be NEO.

Could not agree more!
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 10, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
Its difficult to compare such to different coin. Because LTC used more like payment method on other side NEO is blockchain base for other App and ICO. For long term it difficult to predict which coin will be more successful. If compare ETH and NEO I would choose ETH.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
March 10, 2018, 05:32:26 AM
I'm seeing a lot of interesting input regarding this litecoin and neo, but in my opinion I really think that Neo is better than Lite in overall category, not just as a currency but as a strong platform as well. Lately Neo is producing a lot of successful ICO, so for me i think you can't go wrong choosing Neo.
Activity: 742
March 10, 2018, 02:57:21 AM
For me I would go to NEO, even the price is going up and down, i know and i trust this coin, there are new project that using neo blockchain already.
copper member
Activity: 364
March 10, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
I think you should invest NEO short term and LTC long-term investment.NEO is the better investment because it is releasing successful ICOs and projects.If you are interested in investing in NEO you will need to keep an eye on developments.Neo for a shorter one, since the Neo platform can be used for ISO its growth will be faster.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
March 09, 2018, 08:53:19 PM
For me the better for the longterm investment is the litecoin and for sure it will continue to increase this altcoin. So you can buy more litecoin now and you will gain more profit after few years and for sure you will be happy of what result.
First of all, I am must be honest that I do not really know about NEO. But I do know is, LITECOIN is good and better to be long-term investment. Even though the developing of LITECOIN may be slower than ETH and Waves, and of course BTC. I think NEO is some new Altcoins that show up in the market. I believe that some new Altcoins is worth investing because those new Altcoins usually will increase in the term of price. But as the wiseman say, do not put all your eggs in one basket. Whatever you do, whatever investment you are going through, just do not invest all your money into one place or one crypto.
Activity: 4
March 09, 2018, 08:02:01 PM
neo has a very large community but litecoin is very old. Neo is good...
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
March 09, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
For me the better for the longterm investment is the litecoin and for sure it will continue to increase this altcoin. So you can buy more litecoin now and you will gain more profit after few years and for sure you will be happy of what result.  But neo is good also good.  It's your choice what coin is better for longterm.  Just compared the the two coin by making a research.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
March 09, 2018, 07:12:27 PM
Whats a better investment in your opinion? Short term and Long term.

both are in the top ten line in the altcoins coinmarketcap both are have potentials to grow and give profits for long term investment savings, i chooe NEO because so far i have a little amount i hold NEO for my long term hold, i will suggest to you mate choosing both of them are profitable if have enough money to buy both coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
March 09, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
Lots of good replies here. I see a lot of people recommending to hold both and I agree. However, I also feel that NEO will have a bigger pump this year due to its technology is ICO's. however the ICO's on Neo have been failing so far...maybe it will start to reverse.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
March 09, 2018, 06:07:34 PM
In order to reduce the risks you need to invest simultaneously in several coins. I think that both of these coins can bring very good profits. These coins are in my investment portfolio.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
March 09, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
I think both short term and long term NEO is better investment. I don't have anything against Litecoin but it's so old fashioned. NEO offers more and community behind is bigger.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
March 09, 2018, 05:59:02 PM
If it were few weeks ago, I would say that it must be NEO. But at the moment I think Litecoin is better choice for both longterm and shotterm investment cause as you know NEO is China Ethereum and it's being supported by China traders and investors and also China government. But at the moment China government is banning all activity related to crypto trading in their country so i think it'll affect a lot to NEO price in the future, beside I have no idea how long they will last their banning so I think LTC is better than NEO at this time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
March 09, 2018, 05:53:15 PM
Both are great projects and hodling both for long-term.  It is very hard to tell which
one will go up more this year so just have both.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 05:18:27 PM
litecoin still above neo
about volume trasaction, price, and user community
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 04:48:33 PM
Whats a better investment in your opinion? Short term and Long term.

Litecoin and Neo both are the coins i'm very proud of and they already in my portfolio. Because Neo is a very tough coin and multi invest only with Neo, long-term investment and short-term investment can be done consistently.
Litecoin, i think Litcoin recent growth is less sharp and probably the same as any other coin. But we don't have to worry because Neo has advantages similar to ethereum and one of them is the many ICO projects which have adopted Litecoin.
Activity: 62
March 09, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
LTC - is currency
NEO - powerfull platform.

Of course NEO
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 09, 2018, 02:47:03 PM
You have chosen the best coins. Litecoin and Neo have been seeing it's healthy growth in recent days though. But yes these two coins are in red as like other alts from January 2018. We do have intermittent positive growths though. Split your investment into two. Experts do predict that crypto currencies would sure have good growth this year.  As these two coins are in top list in growth as per coinmarketcap.com, you would certainly receive profits down the line.
for now should avoid large funds to invest in altcoin, because btc prices have not shown a stable price, LTC and NEO indeed have hope for the future, but should still be careful of investment funds
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
March 09, 2018, 02:22:43 PM
NEO is the better investment because it is releasing successful ICOs and projects are switching from ethereum to NEO. Also you can get GAS tokens just from holding NEO which is a very smart move. Litecoin is old and has been described as just a test platform for bitcoin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 09, 2018, 01:02:50 PM
For the long term I will choose LTC because the stability of LTC prices is more stable.
If you are interested in investing in NEO you will need to keep an eye on developments in China and any incoming regulations from the Chinese government’s. Because NEO’s primary user base is in China.

This is not investment advice, merely my opinion on the platforms. Do your own research.

Yes, but that does not change the fact that neo is developing very well. Of course, you have to watch what happens next to regulations in China. In my opinion, both coins are good for investing in long term.
Pages:
Jump to: