Pages:
Author

Topic: Litecoin Vs Neo - page 4. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
Both coins are very good and have big potential. It is hard to choose one because if i would like invest i will choose both. Neo has good technology, but Litecoin better community. Really choose both :>
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
March 09, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
Whats a better investment in your opinion? Short term and Long term.
I think you should invest NEO short term and LTC long-term investment. We can not deny the popularity and convenience of these two altcoins and 2018 is the thriving year of these two altcoins. So this is a good time to invest in them. Their prices have dropped quite a lot and please be patient for 2 more days and that will be the best time to buy your coin with the cheapest price.

Why two more days?
Hello. Bye.
March 09, 2018, 08:10:53 AM
I think they are not so much comparabled with one another, NEO being more like a platform and LTC more like a currency. LTC has the first movers advantage and it's well established in the market, NEO is still a new player and although there has been a few successful ICOs its technology is still yet to be bulletproofed.

If you're risk averse I would go with LTC, if not, NEO may provide bigger gains.

OF course they are both different functions. But this thread was pertaining to as an investment. Short vs Long which coin is better. I see both giving 10X within the next year for sure.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 09, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
I think you should invest NEO short term and LTC long-term investment. We can not deny the popularity and convenience of these two altcoins and 2018 is the thriving year of these two altcoins. So this is a good time to invest in them. Their prices have dropped quite a lot and please be patient for 2 more days and that will be the best time to buy your coin with the cheapest price.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:44:05 AM
I believe Neo is better for mid-term (about 2-3 months)
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
March 09, 2018, 07:29:54 AM
I start all my investments for the long term. If I do it, I will continue to wait. If I make a good profit, I will sell. My preference is NEO.
Activity: 981
Merit: 503
March 09, 2018, 07:28:29 AM

Both are good investments, short term and long term.

LTC is trying to be the first with widely working lighting network.
NEO is stealing more and more ICO's from ETH as a platform.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
March 09, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
I think NEO is the best. Neo prices have increased rapidly since launch. By having its own platform, Neo is becoming more advanced and better.

Neo prices are relatively stable, even in recent times. Already many who joined in the Neo project. Those investors are seeing potential prospects on the Neo.

So I think Neo is going to be advanced and successful later, thank you
lrr
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:14:22 AM
I think they are not so much comparabled with one another, NEO being more like a platform and LTC more like a currency. LTC has the first movers advantage and it's well established in the market, NEO is still a new player and although there has been a few successful ICOs its technology is still yet to be bulletproofed.

If you're risk averse I would go with LTC, if not, NEO may provide bigger gains.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
March 09, 2018, 06:59:38 AM
NEO is technologically better, but the community leads the LTC. My preference would be NEO.
Hello. Bye.
March 09, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: