Pages:
Author

Topic: Litigation with Binance - jurisdiction, regulators - page 2. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 200
Interesting information about the Binance Scam exchange:

- Binance received a warning from the Bank of Lithuania
- Bitcoin's end: Tether, Binance and the white swans that could bring it all down

You can follow our news and chronology on Twitter @BinanceFraud - https://twitter.com/BinanceFraud
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
If you are talking about binance exchange, then they have an office in a hung Kong and as a centralized cryptocurrency exchange under the legislation, it can be sued to court by anybody or users who use the exchange if thoroughly you have evidence to back your case.
I don’t think anyone really knows where their headquarters is, because I have seen people say that they are based in Malta as well, apart from those saying that they are in Hong Kong. And one thing I noticed is that Binance don’t give out information about that, it’s been a secret. Maybe if the op or whoever wants to sue them, they can start with any of those and start the case.

But I am yet to understand what the problem is with op and why he’s calling Binance a scam exchange, because that’s the exchange I have been using for years now without having any issues at all. Same thing with Coinbase, and I have seen people say that Coinbase is a scam exchange too. The last time Binance got hacked the users were not affected and the exchange took the loss. So it might be good if op takes time and explain what he’s going through and whether he has tried contacting support from Binance.
If you are talking about binance exchange, then they have an office in a hung Kong and as a centralized cryptocurrency exchange under the legislation, it can be sued to court by anybody or users who use the exchange if thoroughly you have evidence to back your case.
Another paranoid delusion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 16
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Hmm ... There are a lot of this kind of proceedings with this exchange, unless of course it is stuffing, do not judge me hasty, but it happens.
In most cases, based on the stories of other users and also this kind of topics, you will not achieve anything in court, most likely ...

- Polish Financial Supervision Authority (UKNF): Binance is not regulated in Poland
- Denial of service: Santander Bank prohibited transfers to Binance

You can follow our news and chronology on Twitter @BinanceFraud - https://twitter.com/BinanceFraud

- Denial of Service: Barclays has banned UK clients from sending funds to Binance

It looks like a purposeful FOOD is going on with Binance, and in general
I am not against this because Binance is a large enough fish and can withstand any attacks.
I am sure that Singapore will eventually become a stronghold for the company's new office.
Singapore? I doubt. Rather, some kind of Ukraine.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
It looks like a purposeful FOOD is going on with Binance, and in general
I am not against this because Binance is a large enough fish and can withstand any attacks.
I am sure that Singapore will eventually become a stronghold for the company's new office.

- Denial of Service: Faster Payments ceased cooperation with Binance in the UK

- The Financial Services Agency of Japan (FSA) issued a second warning to Binance

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
I got confused with OPs post. He just used Google translate to translate the thread that he posted on the link which was on the local Russian board. It seems that he is talking about the recent hack the occurred in Binance. Well, Binance took action on it and they made sure that users funds are safe. They are starting to work on their system to further improve their security.

Using the translator lost the meaning of what he wants to convey. But anyhow, wherever Binance is currently based. They have done their homework where to strategically position their exchange to optimize the advantages of a certain country when it comes to crypto exchange regulations. And in my opinion, BNB will protect their clients from losing their funds.
Yes, Binance (assuminlgy like any other popular exchanges) will do their best to protect their clients when losses occur due to their security being breached. As seen already with the previous hack, Binance did what was of good call, and sure, they'll try to locate themselves in countries with as much legislative power as possible because otherwise the downsides could be substantial.
Pages:
Jump to: