Pages:
Author

Topic: Little help with an abusive member: Vod - Self Proclaimed forum admin - page 3. (Read 3049 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
You have a self moderated thread that is asking for 700btc. This is a huge amount of bitcoin that you are asking for, close to a half million dollars. A self moderated thread allows you to delete any post, including ones that ask good, tough questions that you do not wish to answer.

His feedback is correct. You should post your request in a thread that is moderated by the forum mods when trying to raise this much.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
I have just found evidence that the guy is using multiple accounts to manipulate people with. So I don't think he's all that trust worthy. Please see the original post in the topic.

I trust him about as much as I trust one of those people that really want to be a Cop so bad but they can't pass the sanity test and get rejected and go become a security guard somewhere and annoy people.

I've said it many times - I only have the one account.    Smiley

Do you use the same logic and judgement in your 700btc business dealings?

It doesn't appear that way, I'm not the only one saying it.

Also, you've given me negative trust for no reason, so that says a lot about you. You're the one that's created all of this. My guess is that you like the attention.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have just found evidence that the guy is using multiple accounts to manipulate people with. So I don't think he's all that trust worthy. Please see the original post in the topic.

I trust him about as much as I trust one of those people that really want to be a Cop so bad but they can't pass the sanity test and get rejected and go become a security guard somewhere and annoy people.

I've said it many times - I only have the one account.    Smiley

Do you use the same logic and judgement in your 700btc business dealings?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I have seen before some thread with Vods post. He is ok guy I think. But he is to hasty and he calls shots instantaneously. He did not wait to see if he was right about someone usually and show his distrust. But I have seen him calling off his distrust so there is hope.

Yes, I do remove feedback if I am in the wrong.  I have done it many times in the past.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I have seen before some thread with Vods post. He is ok guy I think. But he is to hasty and he calls shots instantaneously. He did not wait to see if he was right about someone usually and show his distrust. But I have seen him calling off his distrust so there is hope.
Vod is a liar
I gave Vod negative trust, because it's the only way to stop him from continuing on his abusive rampage of the trust system. Only way to make the trust he gives not count, is to make his trust go down.

Actually, I agree with you. I'm changing it to one negative trust feedback that explicitly states why I'm leaving it. Because this member is abusing me and the trust system unfairly.

Now, I don't think people can say I'm doing this unfairly or being a hypocrite because I have a legitimate reason to leave this, since this member is abusing me for no real reason.
Vod is a liar
I've never left trust unfairly to anyone. If I left trust it was because of a personal direct experience with someone. I left him negative trust out of retaliatory anger and it's been removed. The only other negative trust I've left where for actual scammers / trolls running a bosscoin scam a while back.

This guy left me trust for NO good reason at all. Just decided he didn't like MY thread...

That takes abuse up to levels that no one should be allowed to do.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
I gave Vod negative trust, because it's the only way to stop him from continuing on his abusive rampage of the trust system. Only way to make the trust he gives not count, is to make his trust go down.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Hey Guys,

So I've been on this forum for quite a while. I've done nothing but honest business and done lots of trades here.

I decide to make a thread to see if any investors want to come in on a company of mine. Some asshat named Vod comes in, makes a bunch of assumptions and leaves me a red mark without any real reason other than his opinion is that my deal is not a good one to him.

That's clear and blatant abuse of the trust system here. I ask that everyone please go give him some red negative feedback to prevent him from continuing to do this to members unfairly. He solicited feedback from some high ranking escrow services and traders here so that he can ruin your rep to a lot of people when he leaves a mark. He doesn't even transact business here, he just goes around judging people. If you go through and see the people he's done this to, you can clearly see he's been at this for some time and most of it unfairly.

Let's get his account taken down a few notches so he can no longer do this to innocent people.

Please rate him down here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=30747

Link to the thread he's done this to me based off of: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702233.new#new

I appreciate your help taking care of this jerk.

After viewing your left feedback, you have done exactly the same thing, several times to different people. Also, you are spamming Vod's feedback. You really need to close this thread and remove all your misguided feedback before starting a complaint against anyone for something you are guilty of as well. Trying to influence the masses to neg rep someone usually backfires in a big way.

I admit doing the same thing back to him. Ya, I was pissed off and since there's no regulation of abuse like that, it's the only option I saw. So, you're right, I'll remove it from his profile. It was done in anger back to him.

But it's only abuse when it's done to you, not when you do it? You left your "opinion" for a few users, same as Vod did to you.
You would be better served by locking this thread and trying to gain more positive Trust.

Vod is a liar
Hey Guys,

So I've been on this forum for quite a while. I've done nothing but honest business and done lots of trades here.

I decide to make a thread to see if any investors want to come in on a company of mine. Some asshat named Vod comes in, makes a bunch of assumptions and leaves me a red mark without any real reason other than his opinion is that my deal is not a good one to him.

That's clear and blatant abuse of the trust system here. I ask that everyone please go give him some red negative feedback to prevent him from continuing to do this to members unfairly. He solicited feedback from some high ranking escrow services and traders here so that he can ruin your rep to a lot of people when he leaves a mark. He doesn't even transact business here, he just goes around judging people. If you go through and see the people he's done this to, you can clearly see he's been at this for some time and most of it unfairly.

Let's get his account taken down a few notches so he can no longer do this to innocent people.

Please rate him down here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=30747

Link to the thread he's done this to me based off of: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702233.new#new

After viewing your left feedback, you have done exactly the same thing, several times to different people. Also, you are spamming Vod's feedback. You really need to close this thread and remove all your misguided feedback before starting a complaint against anyone for something you are guilty of as well. Trying to influence the masses to neg rep someone usually backfires in a big way.

I admit doing the same thing back to him. Ya, I was pissed off and since there's no regulation of abuse like that, it's the only option I saw. So, you're right, I'll remove it from his profile. It was done in anger back to him.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
You're just making things worse for you...
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
Hey Guys,

Vod is a liar
I agree that his down rating on you for that topic was unfair, but isn't asking people to down his trust in exchange just as blatant an abuse of the trust system? I'd try more for seeing if it your bad rating can be removed somehow.

Ya, I checked in to that but unfortunately the trust system is not moderated. If someone builds up  their account just for the sole purpose of being a jerk with the turst system and abusing people that can do nothing back, so be it, they can. Big flaw in this forum and the only way to fight it is to plead with the staff to either remove him from the default trust system or ban him.

This is why I'm asking people to do this. He's screwed up my rep here, because all anyone's ever going to see from now on this that big red mark before anything else. Let's just prevent this lonely son of a bitch from continuing to do this to anyone else.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I agree that his down rating on you for that topic was unfair, but isn't asking people to down his trust in exchange just as blatant an abuse of the trust system? I'd try more for seeing if it your bad rating can be removed somehow.
Vod is a liar
Hey Guys,

That's clear and blatant abuse of the trust system here. I'd ask everyone that feels I'm right, please post here and 'sign' this petition against him. He solicited feedback from some high ranking escrow services and traders here so that he can ruin your rep to a lot of people when he leaves a mark. He doesn't even transact business here, he just goes around judging people. If you go through and see the people he's done this to, you can clearly see he's been at this for some time and most of it unfairly.

He needs to be taken out of the default trust system, because he is abusing it.

I appreciate your time.
Pages:
Jump to: