Pages:
Author

Topic: Live Beta - CryptoBanx.io [Wallet/Exchange/Mining] CryptoBroker.io [Coming Soon] - page 3. (Read 2908 times)

GQM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Nice website! You have put some good work into it.

Is the still live? I only ask as your ticker on the website is showing: BTC @ $415 ?

Thank you very much for the kind words. It has taken some time for sure, at the end of 2014 I began developing an exchange platform for my mining customers using an open source exchange platform called Peatio. After careful consideration and the Bitstamp hack that took place around the same time, it got me rethinking a number of things regarding security.

This lead me to develop the system you currently see today, which just like Bitcoin tries to remain simple. As a security expert once told me you have to find a balance between Security, Ease of Use and Functionality.

Regarding the frontend www.cryptobroker.io is just a wordpress site which will be used for communication and marketing. The app itself runs on a separate server currently at the subdomain app.cryptobroker.io which once our beta is complete we will be able to easily release an Android and iOS app.

Unfortunately I haven't had the time to dig into the wordpress code to make that specific counter dynamic. Thank you for pointing that out as I have seen it a few times but was so focused on the back-end transaction system etc. that I kept putting it on the back of the list. I could see how it could confuse some.
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1148
Nice website! You have put some good work into it.

Is the still live? I only ask as your ticker on the website is showing: BTC @ $415 ?
GQM
GQM
CryptoBroker
Coming Soon
[ Brokerage Services ]

CryptoBanx
Live Beta
[ Wallet / Exchange / Mining ]