Pages:
Author

Topic: [LIVE] Withdraw Your TradeHill Balance Instantly- BitInstant - page 4. (Read 10164 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Hi,

is there some update on when it will be done?
zby
legendary
Activity: 1592
Merit: 1001
I'll vouch for the guys at TradeHill and say this definitely is NOT another mybitcoin, but they are under a heavy workload right now.
We've just been finalising the process for running these transfers while keeping compliant with all the AML regulations and so on, so while it may seem things are moving slowly i'll personally promise that we are both (BitInstant and TradeHill) working to get you your funds as fast as possible.
Thanks for the info - it is now in a 'Completed' state - I hope it arrives soon.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Please let me know when this happens i must be able to move my funds away from those tradehill failures...
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
You guys mentioned these withdraw options will be available very soon, but please notify me anyways when this service is available. Thanks!

Sure, we will update you when ready.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
You guys mentioned these withdraw options will be available very soon, but please notify me anyways when this service is available. Thanks!
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
there is no Bitinstant option on my withdraw page what do I do?

lol read the thread, we didnt launch yet  Cheesy

Lmao now I feel dumb Tongue
legendary

lol read the thread, we didnt launch yet  Cheesy
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Activity: 721
Merit: 503
I'll vouch for the guys at TradeHill and say this definitely is NOT another mybitcoin, but they are under a heavy workload right now.
We've just been finalising the process for running these transfers while keeping compliant with all the AML regulations and so on, so while it may seem things are moving slowly i'll personally promise that we are both (BitInstant and TradeHill) working to get you your funds as fast as possible.
legendary
Are you in contact with TradeHill?  Why they don't process the wire transfer withdrawals?

I am, and according to my knowledge they do!

Mine is 'In Process' since Tuesday:

Feb. 14, 2012, 12:21 a.m.   #33238 Withdrawal of * USD via Wire Transfer (International) to Any International Bank   In Process

And no aswer from their help address.  I really hope this is not another mybitcoin.

I know they have ALOT of wires to send, 'In Process' could mean they sent  it but just havent updated
zby
legendary
Are you in contact with TradeHill?  Why they don't process the wire transfer withdrawals?

Mine is 'In Process' since Tuesday:

Feb. 14, 2012, 12:21 a.m.   #33238 Withdrawal of * USD via Wire Transfer (International) to Any International Bank   In Process

And no aswer from their help address.  I really hope this is not another mybitcoin.
legendary

zby
legendary
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I'd love notification as to when I can withdraw to cryptoxchange.

Thanks
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Bump!

Update #1:

We're on board for launching this extremely soon. The tech is pretty much done and we're testing tonight.

I'm also happy to say the following promotions:

- Transfers to your MtGox Account from your TradeHill account is FREE. The folks at MtGox have decided to pick up the tab for their customers  Cheesy

- Transfers to your CryptoXChange Account from your TradeHill account will get you $5.00 added to your account!

- Fees: While we have a few costs and obligations to our banking and exchange partners we're looking to make this as super cheap as possible. We're discussing possibly making transfers under a certain amount for free, to keep the liquidity flowing and buy/sell orders executing!

Thats all for now, will update more soon.

-Charlie

Great!
legendary
Bump!

Update #1:

We're on board for launching this extremely soon. The tech is pretty much done and we're testing tonight.

I'm also happy to say the following promotions:

- Transfers to your MtGox Account from your TradeHill account is FREE. The folks at MtGox have decided to pick up the tab for their customers  Cheesy

- Transfers to your CryptoXChange Account from your TradeHill account will get you $5.00 added to your account!

- Fees: While we have a few costs and obligations to our banking and exchange partners we're looking to make this as super cheap as possible. We're discussing possibly making transfers under a certain amount for free, to keep the liquidity flowing and buy/sell orders executing!

Thats all for now, will update more soon.

-Charlie
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Notify!

And also, my US Dollars wanted to tell you...

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Activity: 76
Merit: 87
Notify, please.

Thanks for this service. I was worried I would have to resort to wire transfers..
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Crypto X Change
Great work guys! BitInstant is a pillar within the Bitcoin Community!
Pages:
Jump to: