Pages:
Author

Topic: LLOYDS STOLLED MY BITCOINS - page 2. (Read 2632 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
February 27, 2015, 04:37:14 PM
you can always use the blockchain to see where it disappeared to, and see if it went to a new address.

As for the printed process, is there a private key you written down?
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
February 27, 2015, 02:59:33 PM
i dont know about them but how much you lost
with it ?  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 27, 2015, 02:57:23 PM
Trolls liek yuo Desrv it !
legendary
Activity: 910
February 27, 2015, 11:24:38 AM
can you post the blockchain transaction here?
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io
February 27, 2015, 08:07:31 AM
The only thing stolen was the time it took for me to read this thread.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
February 27, 2015, 07:44:23 AM
It's so unfair! us newbies are always getting scammed...   Cry
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
February 27, 2015, 07:40:22 AM
Loving the spelling in this thread, has put a huge smile on my face.. Just curious, Lloyds of London or Lloyds bank (As in UK bank)
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
February 26, 2015, 03:01:22 PM
i printtet out a paper wallet i created in bitadres.org and gave it too my bank to look after incase my haus burns down or i get robbed i said"this is a bitcoin paper wallet can you put this safe in my account" the lady said "yes mr. we will keep in a safe depoist box" i gave it she took it then i walked out then...

then i 3 days later i cheked my online woallet on blocchain and the MONEY WAS MISSING SHE STOLLED IT i avenet gone to police yet i dont evidence is ther any i can do

I am thinking none things of these happen. yu most rent the safe deposit box! LLOYDS not steal yo bitcoin, you got none. dat why.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
February 26, 2015, 02:57:28 PM
BTW, you place your paper wallet into your physical safe deposit box yourself, you do not hand to clerk and walk away.
That is usually against Banking rules. What country are you in?

Exactly, the bank cannot access your safety deposit without your and their key. If it was not like that any bank employee could steal anything which was kept in those boxes anytime.
This seems like a comedic post, not even trolling, i hope so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
February 26, 2015, 11:02:02 AM
BTW, you place your paper wallet into your physical safe deposit box yourself, you do not hand to clerk and walk away.

Exactly, the bank cannot access your safety deposit without your and their key. If it was not like that any bank employee could steal anything which was kept in those boxes anytime.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2015, 10:53:25 AM
i printtet out a paper wallet i created in bitadres.org and gave it too my bank to look after incase my haus burns down or i get robbed i said"this is a bitcoin paper wallet can you put this safe in my account" the lady said "yes mr. we will keep in a safe depoist box" i gave it she took it then i walked out then...

then i 3 days later i cheked my online woallet on blocchain and the MONEY WAS MISSING SHE STOLLED IT i avenet gone to police yet i dont evidence is ther any i can do

EDIT: Seems to be a massive Troll Scammer, from other past posts. Let this thread die.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
February 26, 2015, 10:45:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: