Pages:
Author

Topic: [LMXC] [IEO] | PoS | Gift Cards & Vouchers | Debit Card | Cashback - page 2. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Cashback its all about that! I just love your project because there's a meaning behind it, not some stupid altcoins. Would definately jump in for an investement in LimonX!
If by any chance you need a translation from Bulgarian or Serbian you can hit me up! Would gladly help! Smiley
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 574
Make a meaningful post on LimonX Announcement page on Bitcointlalk Forum for 500 points. This task is private because we don't want people to ruin the ANN thread of LimonX. Hence if you feel qualified enough to make a very useful post on their ANN thread send @Bdinu89 or @ikkelins4359 on discord with an image of you making the post on Bitcointalk forum. If we know is good enough we will give you the go ahead and reward you with 500 points.
Activity: 96
This is easy to understand. Ive only seen cashback using fiat for making payments and this is the first crypto community ive seen adding cashback using thier services. I love cashback deals and I know many will love this.

And Apart from the easy payment getting and cashback which will make a lot embrace the community. LMXC is also mineable. Thats good.
Ive seen a lot but most time, I hardly understand them. For this, Its easy for me to understand and Im not exaggerating.
Activity: 336
The goal that make crypto-assets fungibility smoother and easier is somewhat interesting. This move can change how the cryptocurrency looks and people will need it soon. And the cashback/benefit after using LimonX services, that's so good.
copper member
Activity: 77
I am very interested about LimonX project and i can't wait for them to launch their mainnet in the third quarter of this year. This project is going to server as a catalyst in making crypto enthusiasts  spend their cryptocurrencies in their daily activities.
copper member
Activity: 59
What’s LimonXpro ? I don’t really get the point.

It's meant to provide companies that hold crypto assets an alternative way to use their funds for development
copper member
Why doing a STO after the token sale ?

The company will require external funding to develop to the best extent, hence planning a STO for 2020
copper member
How do we make sure you’re not going to run away with investors money ?

We're a french registered company, strict rules apply.
copper member
Can you explain clearly what’s the added value of launching your own token ?

Granting our users cashback while incentivizing people that contribute to network security.
copper member
Do you have plans for Africa ?

Absolutely ! We'll communicate about it in the coming months.
copper member
What’s the yield per annum for PoS ? I don’t seem get it right

If hardcap is reached 1 000 000 coins per year will be issued which makes 25% monetary issuance for the first so approximately around 40%-50% if we take average coins locked in nodes for PoS/MN projects
copper member
What’s your marketing strategy for the token sale ?

We are now in private sale phase and are looking to do several IEO rounds
What’s your team members specific expertise ?
What’s the yield per annum for PoS ? I don’t seem get it right
copper member
Hello, how many tokens for bounty?

Hi, we plan on distributing a maximum of 36 000 LMXC to bounty hunters.
Activity: 65
Hello, how many tokens for bounty?
copper member
What do you mean by « platform upgrade » ?

We've upgraded our initial platform called "depensersesbitcoins.com" by automating processes happening in back office as well as expanding our product selection to a wide span of EU countries
Why doing a STO after the token sale ?
How do we make sure you’re not going to run away with investors money ?
What’s LimonXpro ? I don’t really get the point.
Pages:
Jump to: