Pages:
Author

Topic: [LMXC] [IEO] | PoS | Gift Cards & Vouchers | Debit Card | Cashback - page 3. (Read 2253 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Could you clearly explain the difference between LimonXlist and LimonXshops ?
Activity: 1
What’s your marketing strategy for the token sale ?
Can you explain clearly what’s the added value of launching your own token ?
What do you mean by « platform upgrade » ?
copper member
Activity: 59
Why cold staking instead of masternodes ?
Better tech and more efficient governance
copper member
Are you going to be regulated? and if yes, by what entity? I am curious... and this other question just in case you have already do some research about it, how will the damned brexit affect us, those who live in the UK in regards your project?

Thanks!

Our Bank as a service features will require specific regulations indeed, the details concerning those are up to the card issuer we'll be onboarded with which is yet to be decided Smiley
copper member
Why did you rebrand, it feels weird for me as a loyal french customer ?

We had to fit with the international community, dépensersesbitcoins was way too frenchy french Smiley
Why did you rebrand, it feels weird for me as a loyal french customer ?
Why cold staking instead of masternodes ?
copper member
Hi ! Will you deliver a mobile wallet ?

Absolutely Smiley

Are there any ETA's as to when it will happen?

Will be delivered with mainnet Smiley
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
Long is the road
Are you going to be regulated? and if yes, by what entity? I am curious... and this other question just in case you have already do some research about it, how will the damned brexit affect us, those who live in the UK in regards your project?

Thanks!
Activity: 259
Hi ! Will you deliver a mobile wallet ?

Absolutely Smiley

Are there any ETA's as to when it will happen?
How many customers do you have ?
What were the main issues when launching your MVP ?
copper member
Activity: 50
copper member
What’s your team members specific expertise ?
AI, finance and web marketing. Feel free to look up our LinkedIn profiles Wink
Activity: 6
What’s your team members specific expertise ?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
A tweet from a happy Dutch customer, just to show you we are doing the job to get outside of France Wink
Stay tuned !

Atleast your honest that you only have 1 happy active member Cheesy So this confirms that your are providing misleading information about your project and everything is just sweet words and nothing else Cheesy Well good luck i hope you find another happy customer outside france
copper member

BTW I suggest you watch us in the coming days/weeks to see about those crypto communities in a more specific way Wink

Days/Weeks? Looks like this will be a long waiting game, I will subscribe on this thread so it will notify me when your promised words come to life Cheesy

For now i will keep watching and see how this unfolds. So this there are still ZERO crypto communities that takes interest in your project and your previous words is misleading to your investors

Well for now we are working our way to the Dutch crypto community and our services are rather enjoyed it seems.
https://twitter.com/sklaas034/status/1126481949424533505
You are the one misleading people with your big "ZERO" Wink

1 tweet from who? Cheesy What dutch community? care to share? or nothing to share?

What happen to communities? Why it was change to just a community?

You can do better than that, Keep up Cheesy

A tweet from a happy Dutch customer, just to show you we are doing the job to get outside of France Wink
Stay tuned !
Pages:
Jump to: