Pages:
Author

Topic: Loan for music festival - page 2. (Read 2971 times)

Activity: 495
Merit: 507
April 18, 2014, 12:16:17 AM
So you're asking for large sums of money, at some point in the future, but can't be bothered to start planing?

The hell?

I know it will happen.  Society will want it to happen very soon.  As I progress on the guitar, people will seek to help manifest this into reality.

My immediate focus to increase my guitar skills and continue spreading truth to the world because the world needs it.

I've realized that the music festival will happen with or without a loan but a loan would help.  We all want heaven and we are waking up to the true state of our world.

So why don't you sit down and actually attempt to formulate a plan, expenses and all the rest? Doesn't matter if you're way off track, at least try something.

You might pick up skills figuring this out yourself without having to go to school or working for evil corporations that will be useful for whatever you do next.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 17, 2014, 11:17:30 PM
So you're asking for large sums of money, at some point in the future, but can't be bothered to start planing?

The hell?

I know it will happen.  Society will want it to happen very soon.  As I progress on the guitar, people will seek to help manifest this into reality.

My immediate focus to increase my guitar skills and continue spreading truth to the world because the world needs it.

I've realized that the music festival will happen with or without a loan but a loan would help.  We all want heaven and we are waking up to the true state of our world.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
April 17, 2014, 11:01:35 PM

The hell?

He's not asking for anything.  His parents ignore him and he has no friends.  He just wants the attention.  I'm done feeding the troll, and I hope you stop too.  Smiley
April 17, 2014, 11:00:19 PM

The hell?
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 17, 2014, 12:57:28 PM
So I asked for financials 5 days ago.

I don't want to set a fixated list now because I'm hoping the audio equipment will be upgraded to 2012 or newer models and I do not yet have all the figures.

I have also been quite busy.  No hurry, the music festival won't be for a few months most likely at a minimum.

I'm going to talk to tech n9ne in a few days and talk to him about it as well, he should be able to help some.
legendary
Merit: 1112
April 17, 2014, 09:02:28 AM
Dank is probably going to have problems purchasing all of this stuff when there's a dragon guarding his computer and phone  Roll Eyes
Vod
legendary
April 17, 2014, 09:00:10 AM

Good luck.

Dank admitted last night he has no clue what heaven is - nor does he have any clue about how to run a concert.

He has basically been trolling the forum for the last few months.
April 17, 2014, 04:05:05 AM
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 17, 2014, 01:39:31 AM
Not quite true at all.
Vod
legendary
April 16, 2014, 11:08:54 PM
No, I believe the 'end' of the world is coming and world peace will be obtained.  I will pay off my debt to squall, financially, before then.

Well, I hope this is not another "prediction", because you are at 0% accuracy so far.   Undecided
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 16, 2014, 10:26:43 PM
I realize that man, just meant as something to supplement.  Still working on getting it together, have been a tad busy.

Being high 23 hours a day probably doesn't help.  You only sober up when your mom brings down your food?

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Did you have your million man concert in 2013?  Nope.  Did you get a job?  Nope.  Just more lies.

Uh, I've smoked weed about 4 times in the last month.

I have a job and it is to spread truth to the world.  Sorry it doesn't fit your taste of physical work that destroys earth that we have accustomed ourselves as productive work, but it is a very significant job.

I realize that man, just meant as something to supplement.  Still working on getting it together, have been a tad busy.

Being high 23 hours a day probably doesn't help.  You only sober up when your mom brings down your food?

Let me disclaim, to be fair: if this doesn't manifest into reality by 2013, 2012 is nothing, concert doesn't happen, I will get a job and pay my dues.

Did you have your million man concert in 2013?  Nope.  Did you get a job?  Nope.  Just more lies.
IMHO these kind of topics are just a slap in the face for the people he owes Bitcoin.

I would think all your efforts would go into repaying your debt.

This would repay my debts and more.  I am not going to bastardize myself into supporting corporations and a corrupt government when I am aware of how taxes fund mass murder and enslavement.

Dank thinks the end of the world is coming when all mankind will "unite in love" and all debts will become worthless, hence he won't have to pay anyone anything.

All debts will be paid off very soon.  And yes I mean financially.

No, I believe the 'end' of the world is coming and world peace will be obtained.  I will pay off my debt to squall, financially, before then.
Vod
legendary
April 16, 2014, 03:13:39 PM

Dank thinks the end of the world is coming when all mankind will "unite in love" and all debts will become worthless, hence he won't have to pay anyone anything.

All debts will be paid off very soon.  And yes I mean financially.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 16, 2014, 03:00:24 PM

IMHO these kind of topics are just a slap in the face for the people he owes Bitcoin.

Vod
legendary
April 16, 2014, 02:19:14 PM

legendary
You cannot kill love
April 16, 2014, 07:32:41 AM
April 15, 2014, 11:22:28 AM
Hope this is sufficient.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/holy-fucking-shit-571127

I will work on itemizing the materials though, will try to have it available as soon as I can.

How is this even remotely close to what I asked?
legendary
Merit: 1112
April 15, 2014, 10:22:55 AM
How would 1 million people experiencing peace result in 7 billion people experiencing world peace? What about starving children in Africa? How would they experience this peace?
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 15, 2014, 09:41:09 AM
Positive energy is capable of creating an infinitely powerful feedback loop.
legendary
You cannot kill love
April 15, 2014, 09:39:56 AM
100.∞% sure.
b!z
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010
April 15, 2014, 09:16:31 AM
World peace would certainly be a great thing to have. Are you completely certain that organizing a million man music festival will result in world peace?
Pages:
Jump to: