Pages:
Author

Topic: Loan for music festival - page 4. (Read 2971 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
April 08, 2014, 11:16:44 AM
It's no longer amusing, dude.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 08, 2014, 11:08:43 AM
I have spoken from this account for years now, this is who I am. I understand that I have failed to meet obligations for one of my debts but this is one out of many.  I've moved over 400 BTC back in the days and I failed to pay back the principle of a 75 BTC loan but paid back 22 BTC and am still paying back what I can in monthly payments.

I do not wish to handle any amount of these funds.  I have simply sourced the equipment and wish to orchestrate the assemblance of the concert.

I suppose this would be appropriate here.

If we all rise in peace together then we can build off each other's energy exponentially with no negativity to hold us back.  This happens periodically in life and it is possible to coordinate an ascension of consciousness through mass meditative efforts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
April 08, 2014, 07:23:36 AM
Damn, this dude has stolen a ton of coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
April 08, 2014, 03:08:38 AM
Anything you post will get an instant red flag from most of the user base due to your scammer tag. Your loan request has an almost 0 chance of being filled. Besides, I see you aren't offering any collateral?
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002
You cannot kill love
April 07, 2014, 11:36:18 PM
We are at a pivotal time in history.  Protests and revolutions are upspringing around the world.  Oil leaks are contaminating large amounts of our environment.  Nuclear radiation is seeping it's way around the globe slowly but steadily.  Nations are pushing for war against each other.

All while we, the people, are sitting here just wanting to live.

There is more to life than material.  There is more to life than what we see.

I'm seeking to bring out what we miss out on the most in life.  Love.

Love is the driving force of our universe.  Without love, we would have nothing.  And to have nothing is to have just that - not a thing.

Love is in everyone of us, I'm seeking to assemble a music festival to spread this power of love throughout humanity.

Love is beyond relationships between people.  Love is an energy that is freely abundant in our universe.  Love is the essence of positivity.  Unity.  Oneness.  Which makes us all.  It is the essence of light and your own existence.

I wish to assemble a million man music festival to bring world peace.

Tickets will be sold for $1.  With the proper marketing campaign and the power of virality over the internet, the site will fill in no time.

The cost to buy all the equipment needed to create a music festival consisting of a 140' wide x 70' tall stage, 30 unit array speaker system with amps, plus mixing board, 20 unit sub system, with 30+ laser units, 100+ wash light units, a 400kw generator to power the show, plus tents and restroom facilities would amount to well under a million dollars.  The MK-IV stage itself is only $280,000 and I would seek to rent it over owning it.

$100,000 and the free labor of a like minded group of people would have the capacity to make this into fruition.

I do not seek to touch a dime of this money.  I simply seek to organize it into fruition.

Then there's water.  If you have doubts, the water would pay the bills.  Sell each water for $1 (they normally go for $2 or $4 at shows) to a million people over a three day period and there is a $3 million dollar income from water alone.  In all likeliness, people would buy many waters.

But that is not the point, the point is not to make money.  The point is to create a music festival that anyone can go to.  The point is to create an environment where everyone is welcomed and can exist with each other.  The point is to show the world that we are all united, we all one species, one race, on one planet, in one universe.  We are a family and it's time we treated each other like one.

The time to act is now.  Best case, each and every one of us finds complete peace and possibilities in heaven through a conscious ascension of the mind.  Worst case, we throw an awesome concert and brighten the world.  You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I pray that we come together and just be friends.

"With the power of soul, anything is possible" - Jimi Hendrix
Pages:
Jump to: