Pages:
Author

Topic: Lobitcoin.io - page 2. (Read 599 times)

copper member
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:08:58 AM
Can someone on team please explain why they think that this coin will moon?
we try not to make ambiguous promises but we can assure you that our team is working to create real value and massadoption to our coin. We want an effective working product with lot of use cases not only in commerce(buying and selling) also in gaming and other technology currently working on some integration into other sector and of course a coin with real value would definitely moon so yes we will moon and it would be a sustained one since there is a huge value attached to it. This is part of our mission, so this is our stand
-LobitCoin.io
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 09:29:55 PM
Can someone on team please explain why they think that this coin will moon?
Activity: 199
Merit: 5
July 03, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
Nice, i see that the tread has been updatet
can you tell anything about the gaming feature of your project?
Larsinist,
We at this current time have signed an NDA and are unable to speak about who, or exactly how it will be used. We can say that it will be part of a new style of gaming though, something that appeals to crypto and in-game rewards of sorts. Stay current in our discord and telegram to get the most immediate updates!

-LobitCoin Crew

Shocked nice, a coin like yours is definitely needed
July 03, 2018, 04:36:54 PM
am happy to see this thread getting updated.
Will the team be updating the tread to make it more visually pleasing or are you planning on leaving it simple and plain?
Activity: 17
Merit: 6
July 03, 2018, 01:05:37 PM
Larsinist,
We at this current time have signed an NDA and are unable to speak about who, or exactly how it will be used. We can say that it will be part of a new style of gaming though, something that appeals to crypto and in-game rewards of sorts. Stay current in our discord and telegram to get the most immediate updates!

-LobitCoin Crew
Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
July 03, 2018, 01:02:09 PM
July 03, 2018, 12:19:28 PM
No information at all.
Who's the team? please give us more information.

Great question, as you can we are still pretty new. Even being new our Airdrop is going awesome, Discord Invite bounty is soaring, we understand there are still questions to be answered. So we will constantly be updating our thread here, our announcement channels in Discord and Telegram, our twitter, our facebook, instagram, check us everywhere!
Check back to the main thread here for updated team information and more announcements.

-LobitCoin Crew
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 11:25:13 AM
Very interesting.   
I like the supply.   Nice to see a drop that doesn't have a billion supply.
I'm in.
Good luck to the team. 
CryptoDude
July 03, 2018, 11:21:10 AM
Good selling point they are the new litecoincash which is still struggling to get noticed, I wish the team luck, there are only few litecoin forked, in my opinion, this is also aa bitcoin forked because litecoin was forked of Bitcoin, am I right?
yes, and true, thats one of the reasons that i think this can be a very good project, join the discord and check it out
the invite bounty should start today
Activity: 46
July 03, 2018, 04:53:48 AM
No information at all.
Who's the team? please give us more information.
Activity: 9
Merit: 9
July 03, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
Interesting. How do we participate in the invite bounty? What do we need to do, and how much can we win?
Activity: 392
Merit: 211
July 03, 2018, 02:42:56 AM
marcus i see on your profile lobitcoin picture, that this coin will have something to do with gaming, am i right?
anyways, how do i buy your coins, and are the invite bounty only on discord?

Yes you have seen that right brother we are going to be a part of one of the biggest industry on the planet.  Grin

sounds very good, am so ready!

Yeah I hate having to be patient. But better do things right the first time then we go soaring through the roof
CryptoDude
July 03, 2018, 02:04:02 AM
marcus i see on your profile lobitcoin picture, that this coin will have something to do with gaming, am i right?

Yes you have seen that right brother we are going to be a part of one of the biggest industry on the planet.  Grin

sounds very good, am so ready!
July 02, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

July 02, 2018, 06:29:02 PM
Very very interesting to see such a new project.
Never been sooo early Shocked
Welcome to the early bird club! Make you check out website and join our social groups!
See you there Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
July 02, 2018, 05:50:11 PM
Good selling point they are the new litecoincash which is still struggling to get noticed, I wish the team luck, there are only few litecoin forked, in my opinion, this is also aa bitcoin forked because litecoin was forked of Bitcoin, am I right?
July 02, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

I wanna buy coins too but I think we will have to wait a little longer Wink
July 02, 2018, 05:33:51 PM
Very very interesting to see such a new project.
Never been sooo early Shocked
CryptoDude
July 02, 2018, 04:10:49 PM
July 02, 2018, 03:54:11 PM
No indication of a team.   Who is on the team?

Fork of Litecoin.   So... another coin that says they are 'faster' than the rest of the coin also with less fees.   hmmmm

What do you mean by no team, we are here just working on the project bro if you have any questions just leave them here and then we can reply to you later.
Pages:
Jump to: