Pages:
Author

Topic: Lobitcoin.io - page 3. (Read 599 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 31
CryptoDude
July 02, 2018, 03:17:10 PM
i joined the discord, it looks great
so the invite bounty start tomorrow, right?

I also like all the other plans you have, so there will be a private sale??
CryptoDude
July 02, 2018, 01:33:21 PM
nice, so there is a invite bounty!
Activity: 17
Merit: 6
July 02, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your interest, it will be best to get in early while you still can!

Yes, that is the proper discord link, I will update the main post.

oki, nice
i like the low supply, i saw on discord, that it will be a updated webpage, that nice!!

As you can see I've updated the main post with more information as well as our airdrop and discord invite bounty launches!
CryptoDude
July 02, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your interest, it will be best to get in early while you still can!

oki, nice
i like the low supply, i saw on discord, that it will be a updated webpage, that nice!!
July 02, 2018, 12:55:43 PM
Hello,

CryptoDude
July 02, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
this looks promising, could be nice to be early in

https://discord.gg/Wfn7DCH

this is your discord right??
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 12:21:12 AM
No indication of a team.   Who is on the team?

Fork of Litecoin.   So... another coin that says they are 'faster' than the rest of the coin also with less fees.   hmmmm
June 30, 2018, 03:10:45 PM
Lobitcoin.io
A free open source peer - 2- peer electronic cash system that is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or trusted parties. Users hold crypto keys.
It's minable, scalable, high-speed transaction and with zero fees.
We have forked off the LTC blockchain so when Bitcoin and Ethereum fees are high and networks are slow we are still cheap and fast!

Token Information
50 Million max supply
25 Million initial circulating supply

Team Information
LobitCoin team is dedicated to driving the new technology open source electronic cash system which is completely decentralized offering a fast financial product for payment of goods and services globally as well as providing an equally effective product for game integration. With a team of dynamic, brilliant, experienced and sincere individuals we are committed to transparency, accountability, and excellence and remains goal oriented to ensure we create a product for mass adoption and acceptance in line with our core mandate. With LobitCoin we take a very brave stance in the crypto space ensuring that transaction fees which are akin to bank charges are completely eliminated providing an easy, smooth inexpensive and effective fast payment method for end users

Official Channels:
⚡️Website
⚡️Facebook:
⚡️Twitter
⚡️Instagram
⚡️Medium
⚡️Telegram
⚡️Discord
⚡️YouTube
⚡️Github Repository
⚡️Reddit

Make sure you check us out in Telegram & Discord for instant communication and updates!
Our Devs, CEO, President, Community Representatives are here to answer questions and interact with you, we are working hard around the clock but know it is important to communicate with you, the community, and share our updates and concerns. Ultimately we are here for you and because of you, stick with us and you will grow just like LobitCoin will, this is just the beginning folks!

UPDATE

Airdrop has started!
Follow this link to get your LobitCoin Airdrop

Information For Invite Bounty
Discord Invite Bounty - Has Begun!
Discord
- Top 10 Get Coins
- 1st 250 Coins
- 2nd 200 Coins
- 3rd 150 Coins
- 4th-10th 20 Coins
Pages: