Pages:
Author

Topic: Localbitcoins is not accessible. Are there total bans on Bitcoin w/o KYC - page 2. (Read 381 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
Might be your country is restricted to access localbitcoin due to regulatory reasons. Try to read this link that I've found and see if your country is listed in the restricted countries in their site. Hope this helps.

https://www.fxempire.com/crypto/exchange/localbitcoins/review
Activity: 13
Merit: 4
I have with difficulty registered an account, using an email and password thrice with localbitcoins.com but cannot re-access. I get 503 forbidden. I am able to access localbitcoins.com using tor browser, but the captcha goes in an endless loop.

Clearly localbitcoins may not be illegal but they are making it hard are they not?

Does anyone have info on this website,

I had been unsuccessfully been trying to get hold of $20 on Paxful and chose the option with no passport required. My bank which is a standard English bank and declines every single transaction that goes to buy an amazon gift card etc and they say they dislike bitcoin even though its not illegal and cancel anything they suspect is related

I live in Dublin and wonder if anyone can help me get hold of $20-$50 worth of BTC?

Thanks,
Horse
Pages:
Jump to: