Pages:
Author

Topic: Logic of life - page 2. (Read 1188 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 18, 2024, 07:09:34 PM
The logic of life is that you can't earn more than you know,
Any amount you are earning today is 80% as a limit of what you know.

The richest man on earth is earning whatever amount he is earning due to the advantage of  what he knows or  can do.

So, before you can move from earning $100 dollar monthly to $1000 per month,
   One of the major thing you must scale up is your knowledge.

So ask yourself, what should I know that can make me ×2 my monthly income?

Seek knowledge always.

Yes, knowledge is important, but not everything is knowledge, you have to put in hard work for better results. Many have become rich because of their hard work, you have to have experience in everything and work to achieve what you want.
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
January 18, 2024, 08:35:25 AM

The richest man on earth is earning whatever amount he is earning due to the advantage of  what he knows or  can do.

Seek knowledge always.
this is very funny!

You can know even and earth and still not b the reaches person in your locality not to even talk about your country. Until you start interacting with people , it is then you will know that there are so many people that are highly skilled but that are still struggling financially.

Maybe all one really needs is just money, a good idea, and the ability to bring the ideas to reality.

No matter your level of knowledge, if you don't have the resource to bringing your knowledge to the global stage, you will still become a local champion. Their are people that are not all that wise or even skilled at shit but fortunate for them, they grew up in an environment that has a particular natural resource and within a twinkle of an eye and without and without a show of knowledge or skill they are able to become multi millionaires.

Wealth creation has principles but it definitely doesn't apply to all scenario. Knowledge is good and it certainly puts you at a big advantage but it's definitely not the ultimate.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
January 18, 2024, 08:04:40 AM

Seek knowledge always.

Tell this to a mobster/criminal, who is earning millions from crimes. I'm sure that the gangsters are very smart. Grin
The richest people on earth don't care about "earning money". They own growing companies and different kinds of financial assets, which bring them dividends. Thinking about how much you get paid for your labor and knowledge is a poor person's mentality.
I know about many rich people, who aren't very intelligent, but they have obtained(or inherited) lucrative assets. Just look at Donald Trump. Do you think that Trump is a genius? Hell no. He inherited his real estate business from his father Fred Trump.
I've also seen many smart and well educated people, who are poor and failing in life.
Exactly mate, this scenario is quiet common in some other places around the world wherein "dumbass individuals" they call it were having these multi-million assets from inheritance. I was one of these individuals to be honest as I inherited real estate from my loved ones even without using any knowledge on it so this might be 1:0 earnings to knowledge ratio. Though the portion I inherited was just a penny compared to wealthy people's story like Trump it still fall in that scenario. For me, being smart is one of the most important thing aside from knowledge and being a hard worker especially nowadays. We all need those combinations to achieve even more than the expectations we wanted it to be in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
January 18, 2024, 07:19:04 AM

Seek knowledge always.
Those who earns so poor are never contented nor conducive with the specific amount of money  they earns while those who earns prominently huge amount of money are still no satisfied with it despite how exciting the payment would be.
Arriving at a juncture, no one would ever be relaxed and satisfied with the present amount of their earnings in both monthly, weekly or daily earnings. In both businesses, Carrier or otherwise earnin.
The fact is that the more your your earning increases is the more your budgets increases so, you would definitely want to keep to a reliable bankrolls while you could reliably stick to your responsibilities.
On that note, you wouldn't settle for less and if you are expecting a change, then you must enroll to do different things.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 604
July 04, 2023, 08:56:43 PM

Seek knowledge always.
Well, it’s not only knowledge but also your strategy and decision making in life also matter. Being knowledgeable is a must but you have to exert more effort and be more creative to come up with strategies that will make your investment work and progress. Aside from taking advantage on every opportunity that comes, it’s best if you could also perform with the best version of yourself. Once you achieved that, making your profits 5x or 10x will not be hard anymore.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 775
I love BitBox02 (Shiftcrypto) and Zeus (Cryptotag)
July 04, 2023, 07:38:44 PM
Learning takes time. To live (basic needs) you need money. If you don't have an inheritance, you have to reconcile the time you need to learn with the time you need to at least earn enough to feed yourself.
After that, you either have to be self-taught or, depending on the country, go into debt to go to university.

As long as you decide to have children before you have any capital to invest (and those who are in debt after their studies know this only too well), then it becomes very complicated. Bringing up children isn't easy; it takes time and money.

In the end, if you don't have any money and you're ambitious, you have to be single without children, or with an ambitious partner (but still without children).

And then the hazards of life mean that you can make the wrong choices, with the wrong partners, and have to start all over again.

The place and environment where you were born is obviously crucial: when you have access to everything from an early age, you're lucky (books, computers, etc.).
Activity: 546
Merit: 583
July 04, 2023, 07:22:39 PM
There is no doubt that knowledge is the best thing to be successful but Just knowledge is not enough, you have to work for it then you will achieve what you wants. For example you have heard lots about trading and have gain much knowledge but if you enter into crypto world it will seems like you don't known anything because you heard but not do anything for it so hearing and doing are much different from each others.

There are lots of individuals who are experts in one thing because they have knowledge about it but they are doing other jobs because they understand that they can do everything for earning and making their lives easy. The better thing to make ×2 is to enage your self in morning job which is either private or government as well as to engage yourself in trading and investment in which you are expert so use knowledge here to become rich.
between knowledge and skills in the field both are equally important. Because they have high insight but do not practice it in real work, this insight becomes useless. Because insight is sought to be utilized.

But there really are all kinds of people in this. there are those who are good at talking about theoretical matters but they are not good at practical matters. there are also people who have extraordinary skills in the field but are not good at theoretical matters. and our job is to balance it all. we have to be good theoretically and also learn to practice so that our skills also increase.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1131
July 04, 2023, 06:41:55 PM

I think the proposition you have created is correct to a large extent and its logical construction is successful. However, factors such as family inheritance can also affect a person's success and amount earned. So, some people start life from zero, but some people start life 1-0 up. People who start life 1-0 ahead can earn more money even if they have less knowledge than people who start life from zero. So, your proposition is a strong one, but it has too many exceptions.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 476
July 04, 2023, 05:03:23 PM
I think you're referring to earnings or profits that allow being consistent. Knowledge alone can sometimes become obsolete, people say "experience is the best teacher". From several experiences it will produce evaluations and form stronger economic instincts in all the changing conditions of life variables.

And people have to believe in themselves that what they do will reap results.
You’re on point mate. Although it’s a known fact that knowledge is power, but experience itself is more powerful. Some people with high intelligence do not end up successful in their lives because they lack the strategies to succeed but people with high experience are seen to have reach far in their endeavors not because they are witty and smart, but because they already know how to deal the battles in life since they have been battling all along. Same with crypto investments, knowledge alone cannot guarantee success but experience and skills will definitely make it.
Because in this case when talking about smart people in academics they tend to take action according to the theory they have but something like that even though it is good but of course it also won't really work for everyone because basically what is given from theory is only a small picture of who has experienced it and poured into conclusions but things that other people have encountered are not necessarily what we have encountered too so sometimes the existing theory even though it is correct but of course we also have to have something else because if we are only too fixated on the theory it also won't work well for us.
Talking about Investing in knowledge is important because this is also to support us being here but on the other hand experience is also important and it cannot be separated in my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
July 04, 2023, 05:00:59 PM
I think you're referring to earnings or profits that allow being consistent. Knowledge alone can sometimes become obsolete, people say "experience is the best teacher". From several experiences it will produce evaluations and form stronger economic instincts in all the changing conditions of life variables.

You’re on point mate. Although it’s a known fact that knowledge is power, but experience itself is more powerful. Some people with high intelligence do not end up successful in their lives because they lack the strategies to succeed but people with high experience are seen to have reach far in their endeavors not because they are witty and smart, but because they already know how to deal the battles in life since they have been battling all along. Same with crypto investments, knowledge alone cannot guarantee success but experience and skills will definitely make it.

With good experienced you'll be able to master the process and the chance of making things possible can be done.

I see that point of yours regarding to how experienced can be powerful compared just knowledge, just elaborating the edge
if you have the knowledge and have that experienced, you can simply add that idea to establish a good system to keep enhancing
and keep executing usable ways to keep succeeding in your goals.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
July 04, 2023, 04:53:16 PM

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
July 04, 2023, 04:39:06 PM

Seek knowledge always.

There are plenty of people out there who earn far more than their knowledge allows. Some people have mastered the art of manipulation and being able to say the right thing, or even engineer better positions off the hard work of the people below them. While you should definitely always aim to expand your skills, often the best way to move up the salary ladder is to move companies and chase the money. However you need to weigh up all the pros and cons, because sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side - you might be better off and less stressed, with a lower salary. Life is definitely not all about making money, even things like having a shorter commute can make a huge difference to your quality of life.
Yes, there are people who dont bother on going into the other side if they do saw that it would really be that much more stress or not something that they do really prefer if we do talk about environment or whatsoever.
They do really prefer on staying up on a job on which it might really be that low in salary but at least they do really have that passion and interest about on doing the job but there are people who could really be able to switch up if they are really that serious on having on diving on new opportunities on which they could be able to adapt if they wanted to do so as long they could be able to earn more then it wont really be that an issue. Its a matter of choice because each person does have their on preferences when it comes to things.
The more job or better job you do have the more chances of earning and also people wouldnt be stopping their on which some do make out investment to support their main income and on the time it
would progress and success out then this is where you would be able to feel that financial freedom.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
July 04, 2023, 03:20:37 PM

Seek knowledge always.

There are plenty of people out there who earn far more than their knowledge allows. Some people have mastered the art of manipulation and being able to say the right thing, or even engineer better positions off the hard work of the people below them. While you should definitely always aim to expand your skills, often the best way to move up the salary ladder is to move companies and chase the money. However you need to weigh up all the pros and cons, because sometimes the grass is not greener on the other side - you might be better off and less stressed, with a lower salary. Life is definitely not all about making money, even things like having a shorter commute can make a huge difference to your quality of life.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 04, 2023, 01:49:48 PM
There is no doubt that knowledge is the best thing to be successful but Just knowledge is not enough, you have to work for it then you will achieve what you wants. For example you have heard lots about trading and have gain much knowledge but if you enter into crypto world it will seems like you don't known anything because you heard but not do anything for it so hearing and doing are much different from each others.

There are lots of individuals who are experts in one thing because they have knowledge about it but they are doing other jobs because they understand that they can do everything for earning and making their lives easy. The better thing to make ×2 is to enage your self in morning job which is either private or government as well as to engage yourself in trading and investment in which you are expert so use knowledge here to become rich.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
July 04, 2023, 11:45:09 AM
I agree with your point about the logic of life not about earning as much money as possible to survive. In my principle, I don't really insist that money should come as soon as possible. Everything has a time and place, if you force it too much the money has to come quickly, I can stress myself out.
If money takes too long to arrive, it will also make someone stressed while waiting for it and I think you will also experience stress if you wait too long for money to arrive. This means that in terms of life, everything has to be balanced, although not everything has to happen quickly because time and opportunity to get something don't happen simultaneously in everyone's life.

Indeed, Financial Capital is indeed important to meet life's needs and others, but the most important thing is to prepare Mentally, because mentally it will affect everything later, will it be what we expect or even vice versa. the added value of humans is their skills by adding human skills they will be more skilled in making money.
Financial Capital has become the main thing that everyone should think about at this time, because it has become the basic foundation of all work. As for mentality and skills, this is the next thing that must also exist and must be considered after having the basic capital, because without basic capital such as finance, a person will not be able to do anything if he only relies on his mentality and skills in life. Unless he has more capital assistance from other parties to make his skills work properly.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 374
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
June 29, 2023, 06:59:57 AM

Seek knowledge always.

This is true. Accept the fact that there are steps you must go through first. Take also in mind that money is not a goal, it is just a tool to give you freedom and make you do the things you want to accomplish in life. Like working a 9-5 job won't make you filthy rich, having a low-level skill won't make you either. So you have to learn first before you earn. Most people don't get this part. They want to hop right away of making thousands of dollars not knowing that their skills cannot compensate for the money they are yearning for.

So give yourself enough span of time first to learn a high paying skill then money will naturally come into your hands. Not literally but opportunities will show up because you created your own luck by persistently working hard.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
June 28, 2023, 04:42:07 AM
Interesting theory, but mostly empty of argument. I think that the logic is not earning as much as possible, but rather figuring out what is important for you, because the answer may not be more money. I reckon it is when you really use it for basic stuff, surviving plus al the like, yet you not have to think all the time in money or stuff you can buy. That is the logic.
I agree with your point about the logic of life not about earning as much money as possible to survive. In my principle, I don't really insist that money should come as soon as possible. Everything has a time and place, if you force it too much the money has to come quickly, I can stress myself out.

Indeed, Financial Capital is indeed important to meet life's needs and others, but the most important thing is to prepare Mentally, because mentally it will affect everything later, will it be what we expect or even vice versa. the added value of humans is their skills by adding human skills they will be more skilled in making money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
June 28, 2023, 04:21:06 AM
Knowledge is very key to financial freedom but it is not enough, there are many people that are smart but are lazy, and you still need to covert this knowledge to actions, knowledge is like a potential energy that needs to be converted to kinetic energy through diligence. There are many people that only know one thing but through their hard work they have been able to turn their lives around and secure their financial future. Also if you are in a good company of people it helps
Knowledge is not enough to be financially okay, passion to work is also needed. Action taken is very important for financial stability,  knowledge without no action will make one to remain stagnant. Growing financially is an application to work, to think and to generate what can bring money.  

Action is very important,  atleast to start up small and consistency will definitely yield something big at the end.
Many of us are already taking an action but many are still struggling financially. We are still unstable in terms of finances. We already have a knowledge because if not, I don't think we can get accepted in our jobs and we can perform it.

Maybe exceptional knowledge is needed and some luck to be able to get access to high paying and a much stable jobs. Passion is indeed needed as well because if we don't have it, chances are that we will get bored easily on our chosen job and we will quit on it eventually. Consistency must already be included there. We can start with small/baby steps. We shouldn't underestimate it because we can still improve later on.

It is necessary because if you have knowledge, skills, or talent, we must use a system that can help us get out of our current difficult situation.

Why don't we use the system used by rich business people who are successful in their lives that we can also use, isn't this their only secret as to why they progressed in life and became financially free. Let's leverage our knowledge, let's leverage our business even in our trading activity here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
June 28, 2023, 04:02:06 AM
Logic is pathway to understanding and education which leads to intelligence and wisdom. Knowledge is very crucial to sustain life, with knowledge individual can achieve whatever they want such like money, fame and respect in society but only knowledge is not sufficient without hard work. I have seen in my life that someone is very intelligent and knowledgeable in their student life but became worst in their productive time. Because they are not able to convert their knowledge and intelligence in action.
That is a sign that he has not enough knowledge or is just fixated on something so that there is no movement or effort to be able to realize everything that is in him, in this life it is not only education, but also knowledge that is needed but many things that must be possessed to be able to achieve something you desire desires, including hard work.
Since childhood, almost everyone is given an education, but not everyone can go as they wish, even though basically these humans have a lot in common, but it is determination, desire and hard work that distinguishes all of them so that we see many successful people and vice versa with various and different differences.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
June 28, 2023, 02:36:34 AM
Logic is pathway to understanding and education which leads to intelligence and wisdom. Knowledge is very crucial to sustain life, with knowledge individual can achieve whatever they want such like money, fame and respect in society but only knowledge is not sufficient without hard work. I have seen in my life that someone is very intelligent and knowledgeable in their student life but became worst in their productive time. Because they are not able to convert their knowledge and intelligence in action.
Pages:
Jump to: