Pages:
Author

Topic: Logic of life - page 6. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
June 01, 2023, 10:06:31 AM
The logic of life is that you can't earn more than you know,
Any amount you are earning today is 80% as a limit of what you know.

The richest man on earth is earning whatever amount he is earning due to the advantage of  what he knows or  can do.

So, before you can move from earning $100 dollar monthly to $1000 per month,
   One of the major thing you must scale up is your knowledge.

So ask yourself, what should I know that can make me ×2 my monthly income?

Seek knowledge always.
If you look at the same point of view, it can be understood enough, if today we can produce $ 100/month, there is always a desire to increase income, especially up to $ 1000, it is true, knowledge is the main demand in increasing income, but we also need Many elements to make it, I think that many of us have knowledge in a business both in terms of management, capital and so forth, but cannot run it because they do not have other driving factors such as the courage to take risks, perseverance, and consistently in running it.
It should be noted that adding income is not easy if you are a full time worker, except maybe the investment of the solution, but investment is also not haphazard, you must really understand the assets you invest
Activity: 1260
Merit: 393
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 01, 2023, 09:48:57 AM
Relying on knowledge alone is not enough to generate 2x your monthly income. Knowledge must be supported by effort, the two can be collaborated into one to earn more than you expect. Even the richest people need to try to get whatever amount they want, they get it easier because they have a lot of capital. Calculations must be in accordance with the realities of life, don't expect wealth to come only by relying on knowledge.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 140
June 01, 2023, 09:38:10 AM
Your calculation is way too off, but scaling up is really needed, and it depends on what industry you are in, like me in the online space, where there is constant competition and you need to acquire new skills or improve them more to get hired, as well as getting an increase if you are doing well in your job. But again, the world is unfair, and it doesn't mean that if you do have that knowledge or skills, then you are earning big. Sometimes there are no opportunities knocking at you, and also there are dump people that got rich just because they inherit their parents wealth, so yes, this is a case-to-case basis.
Apart from inheriting wealth, people can also earn a lot of money if they know how to control people and make them work for them, even if the company you are running is not what you are much knowledgeable about, you can still earn a lot of money if you hire people who are knowledgeable about it and all you do is manage those people and make them run the company.

There are a lot of examples like these, there are people who are totally illiterate but they have multiple companies, the reason behind that is that they have the skill of controlling people and understand how they can make people work for them and run their businesses without him having to do anything himself.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 31, 2023, 06:52:01 PM
Knowledge covers a wide variety of areas and is not solely focused on financial success. So who wants to pursue knowledge in different areas of interest and expertise, which may or may not be directly related to monetary gain. Nevertheless, it must be admitted that while knowledge is valuable, it does not guarantee automatic success or the achievement of specific goals. It is therefore advisable to develop a strategy or plan that aligns with your goals and can provide a roadmap for using knowledge effectively. In addition, knowledge must be combined with skills, practical experience, and a well-thought-out approach to achieve the desired results. This way, you can maximize the potential of your knowledge and avoid being overwhelmed by the mere learning process.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
May 31, 2023, 06:34:39 PM
I do believe that both knowledge and hard work play a crucial role in achieving financial success and leading the regular life. In my opinion, knowledge opens up new doors of opportunity and provides us with valuable insights into various aspects of life. However, having knowledge alone is not sufficient. Hard work is equally essential as it allows us to apply our knowledge effectively and achieve the desired outcomes. Therefore, I believe that a balance between knowledge and hard work is crucial in achieving financial success and leading a fulfilling life.
yes, but there is many factor to achieving financial success. experience will give us the key, knowledge give us manual guide , and work hard give us strenght to unlock the door.

You mean you are looking for knowledge from other people to increase your monthly income? In my understanding, the difference between Business and Employee is in the system they use. This system is based on how they can get income every month.

Most people around the world also know that people who have a lot of money or a prosperous life always think of a business, so this is what they often grow. Something that is the opposite of an employee's mentality. Now I ask you, are you an employee or a businessman? I asked this because there are a lot of wise people but don't have a lot of money due to the system they are using it was not right.
you re right, looking for monthly income is just like an employee's mentality
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
May 31, 2023, 06:26:45 PM

The richest man on earth is earning whatever amount he is earning due to the advantage of  what he knows or  can do.

Seek knowledge always.

You mean you are looking for knowledge from other people to increase your monthly income? In my understanding, the difference between Business and Employee is in the system they use. This system is based on how they can get income every month.

Most people around the world also know that people who have a lot of money or a prosperous life always think of a business, so this is what they often grow. Something that is the opposite of an employee's mentality. Now I ask you, are you an employee or a businessman? I asked this because there are a lot of wise people but don't have a lot of money due to the system they are using it was not right.
Thats how life works on which contentment of their current dealing would be entirely depending on a certain person.There are ones who are contented with their job or being an employee and there are ones

who would really be having those plans on making themselves better in terms of finances and this is where they would really be considering out on having some investment or having business because they do know on what are the opportunities that it would be giving on the time that it would succeed but of course there's no assurance to that but this is something that cant be predicted knowing about those various risks. Equality cant really be just that possible because if all people would tend out to make business, then whose the one would really be working? There would be no economic circulation
and this is why its really that normal to have this kind of common approach on things.
Activity: 928
Merit: 101
May 31, 2023, 06:25:57 PM
Knowledge is really valuable, but it is not enough to guarantee success or a satisfactory income. So work hard and apply that knowledge to achieve your goals and reach your full potential. When you want to succeed, you have to learn constantly, adapt to challenges, and persevere over time. While knowledge provides the foundation, practical skills and a strong work ethic are what often distinguish excellent people from those who don't. So a combination of knowledge, hard work, and a clear sense of purpose can contribute to overall success and happiness.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 268
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 31, 2023, 06:10:30 PM

Seek knowledge always.

Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
May 31, 2023, 05:42:45 PM

Seek knowledge always.

I don't think knowledge is enough to change one's life, if it is, many genius and natural born smart and knowledgeable people will be at the top by now. It works in those days when things were light, the world was still hidden and many people didn't send wealth then but today where almost everyone is searching for money, knowledge is not enough. In today's world, you need capital to make more money, you need a good environment to make more money; when you set up a business in places in a wrong environment where things don't work properly, where GDP per Capita is very small, you will regret going to a business, you will even prefer to rather work under someone than start a business with failure.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
May 31, 2023, 05:18:25 PM

Seek knowledge always.

While there are some crumbs of wisdom in your reasoning, it does seem a little bit off because I've seen a few people with low knowledge in the past who have done pretty well for themselves throughout life. There are many cases where people were simply in the right place, at the right time and able to string together the right combination of thoughts to land themselves a job. After that they have been able to manipulate or maneuver their way up the ladder gradually. Then it can actually be hard to get rid of them after they've stuck to the job for a long enough time, as they become expensive to offer redundancy. At that point they tend to shift off to a side job or hit their head against the barrier of competency above them.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
May 31, 2023, 02:10:09 PM

Seek knowledge always.

I agree with you.  

It is practical knowledge that brings wealth.  Another thing is that some knowledge cannot be used in practice due to the lack of an appropriate system infrastructure.  

I am now listening to lectures by the philosopher and methodologist Pyotr Shchedrovitsky.  He explains in detail the reasons for this phenomenon.  You will not be able to apply knowledge in the absence of an appropriate social and industrial infrastructure.  

Therefore, not all knowledge allows you to make a profit.  Solving specific production tasks, you can clearly define what kind of additional knowledge and skills you need.
And you can buy Ripple now and become a millionaire Smiley
You say that "not be able to apply knowledge in the absence of an appropriate social and industrial infrastructure", but what about without examples. If you have become a good cook, then why live where cooks are not needed. Otherwise, how will you gain knowledge?
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
May 31, 2023, 01:39:36 PM
All the work we do today on average must be based on knowledge, but in addition we must have the desire and experience so that everything we hope can be achieved easily, because at this time to increase income is certainly very difficult because the economic situation is getting worse, so we need to work hard to be able to get something we want, And there will be born a new idea to create something more effective to increase our income, although some people fail to develop it because there are certain factors and constraints on themselves.
That's true but in my opinion there are more important things, namely desire coupled with hard work. Many people are successful because they have a great desire and they are willing to work hard. I mean, knowledge about anything can be learned if we have a strong desire, there are also many people who have knowledge and even they have skills but they don't have a strong desire and hard work, so the knowledge they have is useless.

In the end everything has to be balanced, it will be perfect if we have skills, knowledge and we are willing to work hard. But not a few people say that it must also be accompanied by luck to make us successful, but I say luck will also go hand in hand with our skills and hard work.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1159
May 31, 2023, 12:46:19 PM
These points are true, as I can attest. I've worked in the corporate world before, where my salary barely covers our basic expenses. I failed to make saving and investing a top priority because I didn't have more funds for it. Being on a limited budget is something my family and I frequently battle with.
I feel tired of facing the same struggle over and over so I decided to look for a better opportunity where I could earn more but I failed a lot of times. Because of what was happening at that time, I realized that my skills weren't enough. I decided to enhance and learn more skills so more doors of opportunities would open for me.
Through my eagerness, I was able to tripple my previous salary. Adding skills and knowledge is actually a gateway to earning higher. It's a long and challenging process of learning but it will all be worth it in the end.

It takes a certain temperament and financial discipline to find the strength to develop your own skills. Many people just can't get out of the vicious circle and only talk about doing something, but end up doing nothing. It is very good that you turned out to be a person with a strong inner core.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
May 31, 2023, 11:40:56 AM
These points are true, as I can attest. I've worked in the corporate world before, where my salary barely covers our basic expenses. I failed to make saving and investing a top priority because I didn't have more funds for it. Being on a limited budget is something my family and I frequently battle with.
I feel tired of facing the same struggle over and over so I decided to look for a better opportunity where I could earn more but I failed a lot of times. Because of what was happening at that time, I realized that my skills weren't enough. I decided to enhance and learn more skills so more doors of opportunities would open for me.
Through my eagerness, I was able to tripple my previous salary. Adding skills and knowledge is actually a gateway to earning higher. It's a long and challenging process of learning but it will all be worth it in the end.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1775
May 31, 2023, 11:20:03 AM

Seek knowledge always.

I agree with you. 

It is practical knowledge that brings wealth.  Another thing is that some knowledge cannot be used in practice due to the lack of an appropriate system infrastructure. 

I am now listening to lectures by the philosopher and methodologist Pyotr Shchedrovitsky.  He explains in detail the reasons for this phenomenon.  You will not be able to apply knowledge in the absence of an appropriate social and industrial infrastructure. 

Therefore, not all knowledge allows you to make a profit.  Solving specific production tasks, you can clearly define what kind of additional knowledge and skills you need.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 31, 2023, 10:52:13 AM
All the work we do today on average must be based on knowledge, but in addition we must have the desire and experience so that everything we hope can be achieved easily, because at this time to increase income is certainly very difficult because the economic situation is getting worse, so we need to work hard to be able to get something we want, And there will be born a new idea to create something more effective to increase our income, although some people fail to develop it because there are certain factors and constraints on themselves.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
May 31, 2023, 10:13:40 AM
I do believe that both knowledge and hard work play a crucial role in achieving financial success and leading the regular life. In my opinion, knowledge opens up new doors of opportunity and provides us with valuable insights into various aspects of life. However, having knowledge alone is not sufficient. Hard work is equally essential as it allows us to apply our knowledge effectively and achieve the desired outcomes. Therefore, I believe that a balance between knowledge and hard work is crucial in achieving financial success and leading a fulfilling life.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
May 31, 2023, 06:40:42 AM
I mean it's smart to read a lot but knowledge doesn't guarantee you success, nor your iq. Being smart and fast learner can land you basically any job you want.
But if you are from wrong economic background, you have a trauma, mental health issues, you are on the spectrum or anything really.
The fact that you are smart and knowledgeable can just compensate for that you can keep your head on the surface and not drown.

Also you can be stupid and still end up insanely rich. Let's say that you inherit millions, bet them on the market, surround yourself with people who are useful to you. That can take you very far
If you are lucky, you can end up being the richest man in the world just because your insticts were right.
Individuals with a higher educational background consistently possess a greater likelihood of achieving success. Have you ever considered how many individuals among the thousands of wealthy individuals come from humble beginnings? Relying on luck is not the appropriate path. You still have to put in good brain to increase your chances of accomplishing something significant.

Intellectually deficient individuals are highly unlikely to manage their finances effectively or employ others. Regardless of the amount, they will remain unintelligent and fail at handling substantial wealth. However, if they do succeed in hiring others and owning a company, they are no longer considered unintelligent.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1096
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
May 31, 2023, 05:26:22 AM

Seek knowledge always.
Are you seriously claiming that people who earn most, are most knowledgeable persons? That's just not true, and what are you basing your maths on?

I mean it's smart to read a lot but knowledge doesn't guarantee you success, nor your iq. Being smart and fast learner can land you basically any job you want.
But if you are from wrong economic background, you have a trauma, mental health issues, you are on the spectrum or anything really.
The fact that you are smart and knowledgeable can just compensate for that you can keep your head on the surface and not drown.

Also you can be stupid and still end up insanely rich. Let's say that you inherit millions, bet them on the market, surround yourself with people who are useful to you. That can take you very far
If you are lucky, you can end up being the richest man in the world just because your insticts were right.

Also being ruthless liar with moral ambiguity is a recipe for success. And if you are a psychopath it will most likely will be good for your career.

LOL, well this sparks some pretty interesting debate, huh? I mean, come on, we've all seen those Twitter threads where someone's like, "I just read 3,000 books this year. My IQ is now the same as the number of followers I have." And then they end up arguing with trolls in the comments all day. So much for that knowledge, right?

Knowledge is power, sure, but it's not the ONLY power. You nailed it when you said that there's so much more to success than just being book smart. Life is like a video game with different power-ups - there's the knowledge power-up, but don't forget the resilience, the creativity, the emotional intelligence ones too!

And yes, luck plays a huge part! It's like winning the genetic lottery, or literally winning the lottery. Or having a rich uncle you didn't know about who suddenly bequeaths you his fortune. Does that make you the most knowledgeable person in the room? Heck no! But it sure as hell makes you the richest.
Activity: 616
Merit: 509
Top Crypto Casino
May 30, 2023, 08:01:30 PM
Thats a wrong calculation. For the hardwork we've done, we'll be rewarded. Same as that for what we have done in a smartway we were able to reap the rewards. This doesn't mean only based on the knowledge one have got, the person gets rich or leads the regular life. Based on what you've mentioned what will you say a person who had won big jackpot and turned rich. Her doesn't have any knowledge, all that he did is just bought few tickets. So, knowledge is required to make life better, but that doesn't mean only with knowledge one can be rich.
I think this also fall under what the op is trying to imply, because if am not mistaken it is the knowledge he had about gamble that made his exposed to that lucky opportunity because if he hadn't known that it is actually possible to have such winning in the act he is involved in, he wouldn't have given it a try even if it falls under a first time luck. I would take myself for example, I never had right  knowledge about bitcoin so I was limited to the opportunity thats come with but now its a different case so I can relate with what the op is actually trying to say.
Pages:
Jump to: