Pages:
Author

Topic: LOL lucky day for me =DD - page 3. (Read 2944 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
May 30, 2016, 03:12:17 AM
Wow congratulation you are very lucky
mutiply your bitcoin on dice game any tips or trick to do that?
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
May 30, 2016, 02:53:19 AM
Well at least he spent the winners on something rather than getting greedy like most of us and losing everything. He just like to play Counterstrike, We all have different hobbies.
That was good that he didn't lose it and spent it on something that he liked. I guess you can consider that as a material thing even if it is in a virtual environment.  Cool
Activity: 686
May 30, 2016, 02:47:51 AM
If you are always using the 40 usd bitcoin every month just for fun, why not withdraw the profit you made?

You can then still use the 40 usd bitcoin to play like you normally do, but this time, you have some bitcoin safely stored without the risk of being burned by a bad luck spree or bad bet sizes.

Op already withdrawn his amount from that site and bought something interesting to have fun with digital item, anyway that is interesting to see he made good profit and got paid with any issue or delay, i also have good experience with that site and nice gambling site.

I already bought a digital item for CS:GO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 30, 2016, 02:34:01 AM
Well at least he spent the winners on something rather than getting greedy like most of us and losing everything. He just like to play Counterstrike, We all have different hobbies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2016, 02:29:43 AM
You are lucky and happy for that small amount good. But next please don't play all money withdraw your investment with small profit amount. And rest of amount you can play and try your luck again. Lucky day will not come daily but who knows  it will come long time for some one so try it.

Why spend it on it on counterstrike items? You going to make your btc back from that?
Unless you are a pro gamer I really don't see the reason too.
Even if i was a gamers i will buy items were also, i think that is usual to enjoy a win from play gambling. I have make profit from playing gambling and then spend a little it to buy some gems in clash royale.
Yes even i too buy what i want with my bitcoin but now it is not possible to me i am loosing my bet continuesly so loosing my bitcoins looking for my lucky day.

Lucky day will not come every one daily but you making money with it good man will wish this lucky day will be with you long time.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
May 30, 2016, 02:21:47 AM
If you are always using the 40 usd bitcoin every month just for fun, why not withdraw the profit you made?

You can then still use the 40 usd bitcoin to play like you normally do, but this time, you have some bitcoin safely stored without the risk of being burned by a bad luck spree or bad bet sizes.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030
May 29, 2016, 11:31:10 PM
It would be best if you have like a manager to watch over your bets. And when the managers can see that you are risking too much, he would cut you off. This way many would be able to make lots of money with gambling.
Good advise man, the fact the gambling is too risky its not good when we gamble alone as sometimes we cannot control ourselves and may do stupid bets base on our emotion which is a big no no in gambling as we know already the possible outcome.
Activity: 476
May 29, 2016, 11:30:31 PM
You are lucky and happy for that small amount good. But next please don't play all money withdraw your investment with small profit amount. And rest of amount you can play and try your luck again. Lucky day will not come daily but who knows  it will come long time for some one so try it.

Why spend it on it on counterstrike items? You going to make your btc back from that?
Even if i was a gamers i will buy items were also, i think that is usual to enjoy a win from play gambling. I have make profit from playing gambling and then spend a little it to buy some gems in clash royale.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 29, 2016, 11:21:20 PM
It would be best if you have like a manager to watch over your bets. And when the managers can see that you are risking too much, he would cut you off. This way many would be able to make lots of money with gambling.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
May 29, 2016, 10:59:16 PM
You are lucky and happy for that small amount good. But next please don't play all money withdraw your investment with small profit amount. And rest of amount you can play and try your luck again. Lucky day will not come daily but who knows  it will come long time for some one so try it.

Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
May 29, 2016, 10:07:03 PM

Bring it to the poker tables next time....SMILE....It's much more fun than dice.  Plus, the more you play, the more you learn.  The more you learn, the more you win!  Of course, if you're playing against me, you'll lose a little but you'll learn a lot.
I agree, you can have a good chance of earning unlimited money in skilled base game than putting your money at risk in a machine type games.

They are the same a prone on losing big because its gambling but if you have good strat that you follow i think it can lessen your chances to lose and you can earn by it in moderate ways knowing gambling well be busted you if the mod sees your winning in their site, but i think you can avoid to lose if you win enough and know where to stop moderately, moderation really is the best key to win in gambling and greediness can ki your money.
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 29, 2016, 09:52:25 PM

Bring it to the poker tables next time....SMILE....It's much more fun than dice.  Plus, the more you play, the more you learn.  The more you learn, the more you win!  Of course, if you're playing against me, you'll lose a little but you'll learn a lot.
I agree, you can have a good chance of earning unlimited money in skilled base game than putting your money at risk in a machine type games.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
May 29, 2016, 03:18:29 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
May 29, 2016, 01:27:43 AM
it is a good profit for everybody it doesn't matter if it was small or anything it is a good feeling to win bitcoin especially if you win that much bitcoin in gambling dice because we all have bad experiences in playing dice games.

don't forget to cashout if you win because continuing to bet after a big win means losing all Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
May 29, 2016, 01:14:59 AM
That's a good profit already but you cannot say that you are on profit since you are still playing and we know for a fact that the house has an advantage  and we have a high chance of losing our entire bankroll in the long run.
Activity: 742
May 28, 2016, 06:32:20 PM

legendary
Activity: 1092
May 28, 2016, 11:36:33 AM
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
May 28, 2016, 11:34:32 AM
I like boys who gamble only for fun.Also 2 month ago I started to play for fun on direct bet with 0.035 btc.I made 0.46 btc and withdraw it to buy a new phone.
Activity: 770
May 28, 2016, 11:08:31 AM
Way to go on breaking even and making a profit on top of that ! Now be careful not to pet Mr greed get to your head  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
May 03, 2016, 06:14:13 PM
Its really a lucky day for you but always remember in gambling not everday is a lucky day. I also have that luck before starting from less than $15 worth of btc depo in primedice I turned it into more than $225 in 8days then loss it all. Few months ago after that loss I turned .01btc into .41btc in just 4 days in pd again. I sold some and gamble some but unfortunately loss the remaining. Gambling isnt really profitable in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: