Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 19. (Read 155314 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 3
Well, that is easy - just read what the changes are about.
Last week many PoW networks saw a big loss in hashrate, because the China firewall started blocking dns resolition and mining traffic towards mining pools. This update handles exactly that messy situation by allowing to mine on behind the fw (use tls enabled and --dns-over-https 2). Because the update mainly addresses problems in China I tried to welcome them more by doing the change log in Chinese one single time Smiley

Ok pretty dev xD

Yes I thank the Chinese firewall, it allowed us to do more blocking solo  Cool Tongue

Yes we saw the drop in hashrate suddenly after I have been using the devil's DNS since the beginning as we call it in our country because it encrypts all even the illicitly illegal content ...

In hiveos, it's very practical and cloudflare manages that very well

The hashrate has come back quite fast... I think they search for solutions to avoid that.

the solution would be that it would use more fossil fuels but advanced in renewable energies.
Myself my energy comes from solar panel + wind turbine backup.

China = industrial pollution

here is my opinion.

your actions are good but it would have been better to work more on nvidia and consumption on amperes cards than this
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Last week many PoW networks saw a big loss in hashrate, because the China firewall started blocking dns resolition and mining traffic towards mining pools. This update handles exactly that messy situation by allowing to mine on behind the fw (use tls enabled and --dns-over-https 2). Because the update mainly addresses problems in China I tried to welcome them more by doing the change log in Chinese one single time Smiley

Ok pretty dev xD

Yes I thank the Chinese firewall, it allowed us to do more blocking solo  Cool Tongue

Yes we saw the drop in hashrate suddenly after I have been using the devil's DNS since the beginning as we call it in our country because it encrypts all even the illicitly illegal content ...

The hashrate has come back quite fast... I think they search for solutions to avoid that.

Ok pretty dev xD

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello. Do you have 1.37 for Windows?

Also interested in 1.37 for Windows as well too!

1.38 READY in Github :-)

Due to the current circumstances and the focus of this publication, the change logs are bilingual this time.

at the beginning i thought that the github was done hacked so i downloaded nothing besides no valid explanation!

Why use chinese Huh and english (logic)

So you got confused and blame the dev  Roll Eyes
Seems pretty straight forward to me.
Activity: 433
Merit: 48

Due to the current circumstances and the focus of this publication, the change logs are bilingual this time.

at the beginning i thought that the github was done hacked so i downloaded nothing besides no valid explanation!

Why use chinese Huh and english (logic)

copper member
Activity: 77

Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Activity: 123
gminer cant run a rtx3070fe either so im out of miners for cortex.
problem mining cortex on rtx3070ti fe cards i get opencl init memory allocation failure basically it dont work lol works on other algos i only get probs on cortex sucks./

Cortex was developed for AMD and adapted to NVidia, it is not probably the best miner to be used with Nvidia GPU.
Activity: 123
problem mining cortex on rtx3070ti fe cards i get opencl init memory allocation failure basically it dont work lol works on other algos i only get probs on cortex sucks./
So is that to say if you have an AMD card, you're probably never going to see any improvements?

I don't think so... He said he is working on it in the Telegram group!!
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
So is that to say if you have an AMD card, you're probably never going to see any improvements?
It seems it is not update but 1.36a is giving more Mhs to me in ETH with Nvidia...

Improved Ethash & Etchash performance on all Nvidia Turing & Ampere GPUs by 0.3 to 0.7% depending on card & system.

Decreased rate of stales on Nvidia Turing & Ampere GPUs.
thanks mate,

all of my cards are 8gb, will it work?

--dualmode etc --dualpool etc_pool_here --dualuser wallet_etc_here --dualdevices gpu_nummers_than_you_want_to_use
Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
thanks mate,

So you HAVE to use --devices and --dualdevices and put the gpus you want on eth on devices and the ones you want to mine etc on dualdevices per the instructions i posted.

Because those instructions state that if you dont specify then cards with 5gb or more will be on eth and cards with 4gb or less will be on etc.

Since yours are all 8gb without specifically assigning them its going to use them all for eth…cause 8gb > 4gb. 

If you add a 4gb card then that 4gb would automatically mine etc with your current command line as long as it has

--dualmode etc --dualstratum

added and in your case would need to have the devices and dualdevices added.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
thanks mate,

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138
hello guys, i have a question about splitmining eth and etc

im win 10, i have edited the bat file which was in folder, i just edited wallet adresses and started the mining,
and it only shows on ethermine (eth), not on 2miners (etc), any ideas? thanks

does it the split mining? eth and etc both?

or i am doing wrong  Cheesy

Are you specifying which devices are mining what?  Or are you letting the rig just default to 3/4gb cards on ETC and the bigger cards on ETH.

Here is what the guide states and should work:

Use case B: Mine ETH on 8G cards while mining ETC on 4G cards

Usually miners allow using only one algorithm at a time. With lolMiner 1.20 the miner starts supporting to create two connections to your favorite pools and mine two algorithms within the same miner instance. Concretely this mode was build to mine ETCHASH on some GPUS while others stay on ETH.

To configure this follow the following steps:

a) Configure your ETH mining as normal, no further settings are required. b) Add the parameters --dualmode etc --dualstratum ETCWALLET.ETCWORKER@ETCPOOL:ETCPORT to your command line arguments or your extra user parameters. Replace here the elements in ETCWALLET, ETCWORKER, ETCPOOL and ETCPORT with your desired ETC mining credentials. Note that understands prefixes like "tls://" to activate ssl on the additional stratum connection. c) (Optionally) You can use --dualdevices to select those devices that shall mine ETC instead of ETH. The default is that all 3G and 4G cards will be pointed to the secondary algorithm, while the other cards remain on the primary one. The parameter takes a comma separated list of numbers, which needs to be a subset of the devices running. For example the combination of --devices 0,1,2,4,5 --dualdevices 4,5 will cause Cards 0,1 and 2 to mine the first algorithm, cards 4 and 5 the second algorithm and card 3 to be skipped from mining.

Activity: 85
Merit: 2
hello guys, i have a question about splitmining eth and etc

im win 10, i have edited the bat file which was in folder, i just edited wallet adresses and started the mining,
and it only shows on ethermine (eth), not on 2miners (etc), any ideas? thanks

does it the split mining? eth and etc both?

or i am doing wrong  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: