Pages:
Author

Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market - page 20. (Read 155314 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey there, new to lolminer so far I like it.  One issue though, I have a 3080Ti that works fine getting 75ish mh/s at 240W then for some reason the power usage goes up to max after 12 hours or so using MSI Afterburner to tune.  Anyone else having that issue?

Are you using in EXTRAPARAMETERS the --cclk 1150

So you will fix to 1150 the clock of the 3080ti

If using Afterburner I shouldn't need that parameter should I?  I can give it shot though but I thought AB would take care of that for me.
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases
Added parameter --cclk to fix the core clock of Nvidia Turing and newer GPUs without using external tools.

Choose the best parameter from these values
Fix Clock Nvidia for Cuda by lolMiner (English)
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-by-lolMiner-(English)

Ok testing the parameter now.   Is there a way to fix the memory clock as well?  I looked around on the site but I don't see one.
Activity: 1
New to this.  I'm mining ETH with a RTX 3070 and getting 54Mh at 110W with .479 efficiency. But when I go back a few pages, someone is getting 110Mhs with a 3060.  Is it apples and oranges because it's a different currency or does it have to do with the fact his rig has 4 GPU.  Just curious to know if what I'm getting is good or not. 

I think you mined ETH, but topicpaster - ERGO. Different algo -different hash
Activity: 152
Merit: 3
Testing new AMD Double Buffer in 4G GPUs:

Reducing Dataset from 4s to around 0.5-2s that will be a very nice improvement in the pool hashrate

Test 13 GPU AMD 6800 ASus

nice job, good remains that the nvidia now :p
Activity: 639
Merit: 19
Testing new AMD Double Buffer in 4G GPUs:

Reducing Dataset from 4s to around 0.5-2s that will be a very nice improvement in the pool hashrate

Activity: 325
Merit: 42
if i have lolminer version 1.32a and i have cards that are not lhr is it worth upgrading to version 1.34? are there any substantial changes between these two versions (except lhr) that justify the upgrade?

Read first page or go to github page and look at the differences brtween the versions.
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
if i have lolminer version 1.32a and i have cards that are not lhr is it worth upgrading to version 1.34? are there any substantial changes between these two versions (except lhr) that justify the upgrade?
New to this.  I'm mining ETH with a RTX 3070 and getting 54Mh at 110W with .479 efficiency. But when I go back a few pages, someone is getting 110Mhs with a 3060.  Is it apples and oranges because it's a different currency or does it have to do with the fact his rig has 4 GPU.  Just curious to know if what I'm getting is good or not. 

Depends LHR card or not?

It's a laptop so idk.  I know my desktop card says LHR on the box, but laptops say nothing on them.  I'm guessing they don't need to be though because of the wattage limitations of a laptop.  But like I said, that guy before was getting 110Mhs and that was with 100W on his 3060.  So maybe my card is LHR and that's why it's lower?

Ah a laptop. RTX 3070 in a laptop performs abt. 20/30% les than a desktop card. The RTX 3060 also in a laptop?

Share the settings you run the miner, no need to show your wallet.

The 3060 I'm comparing to is this post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58008408

But if it's apples and oranges, then I won't worry.  I was just curious if 54 was good enough or if I should be tweaking for more.  I was getting 56Mhs in performance mode, but that's 140W and it raises temps 15C+ fans.  Didn't seem as efficient to me so I turned it down. 

This is all a big experiment for me because I got these laptops at such a low price.  If it's worth it, I'll keep them but otherwise I'll flip them around Christmas time. 

The RTX 3060 mentioned are desktop cards and I think non-LHR's.
Seems to me the hashrate your getting with your laptop 3070 is actually very good.
You might be able to tweak your settings to lower power with same hashrate.
Activity: 3

Depends LHR card or not?

It's a laptop so idk.  I know my desktop card says LHR on the box, but laptops say nothing on them.  I'm guessing they don't need to be though because of the wattage limitations of a laptop.  But like I said, that guy before was getting 110Mhs and that was with 100W on his 3060.  So maybe my card is LHR and that's why it's lower?

Ah a laptop. RTX 3070 in a laptop performs abt. 20/30% les than a desktop card. The RTX 3060 also in a laptop?

The 3060 I'm comparing to is this post here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58008408

But if it's apples and oranges, then I won't worry.  I was just curious if 54 was good enough or if I should be tweaking for more.  I was getting 56Mhs in performance mode, but that's 140W and it raises temps 15C+ fans.  Didn't seem as efficient to me so I turned it down. 

This is all a big experiment for me because I got these laptops at such a low price.  If it's worth it, I'll keep them but otherwise I'll flip them around Christmas time. 

Depends LHR card or not?

Depends LHR card or not?

Depends LHR card or not?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1026
Hey there, new to lolminer so far I like it.  One issue though, I have a 3080Ti that works fine getting 75ish mh/s at 240W then for some reason the power usage goes up to max after 12 hours or so using MSI Afterburner to tune.  Anyone else having that issue?

If using Afterburner I shouldn't need that parameter should I?  I can give it shot though but I thought AB would take care of that for me.
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases
Added parameter --cclk to fix the core clock of Nvidia Turing and newer GPUs without using external tools.

Choose the best parameter from these values
Fix Clock Nvidia for Cuda by lolMiner (English)
https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Fix-Clock-Nvidia-for-Cuda-by-lolMiner-(English)

Activity: 1
Now getting 55.3mhs and 53mhs from my 2 rtx 3070ti's.
Small improement with latest update.
Thanks for the hard work
sorry for newbie question, searched on forum, google it, but not find command to set memory on miner;
it is --mclock 2000 ?
I started to have errors two days ago and updated to 1.34a to solve them.

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.34a
Lolliedieb, I'd like if lolminer can control hardware parameters like voltage/clock as well. Any plans?

You can control clock of the Turing / Ampere with parameters --cclk ...

Only At the moment that 2 series 20xx and 30xx

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605
sorry for the newbie question but does it partially unlock the rtx 3000 and 3600 only? there are no other rtx 30 series cards it works on? is better nbminer? it says it improves performance by up to 40%
Pages:
Jump to: