Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 13. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 06:32:29 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?
Buddy you will simply get tour answer if you will compare the valuation of bitcoin with other alternative coins . Bitcoin has always proved its worth and always prove that it has potential to be very great. Initially everyone was in against of bitcoin but as soon as people come to know about its real fate, countries legalised it and now they are experiencing boost in their development and success stories of bitcoin billionaires simply suggest the greatness of bitcoin over other crypto currencies.
As far as I can see, both are true. However, bitcoin is developed longer and people have more confidence in investing in bitcoins.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
June 27, 2018, 05:05:19 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Buddy you will simply get tour answer if you will compare the valuation of bitcoin with other alternative coins . Bitcoin has always proved its worth and always prove that it has potential to be very great. Initially everyone was in against of bitcoin but as soon as people come to know about its real fate, countries legalised it and now they are experiencing boost in their development and success stories of bitcoin billionaires simply suggest the greatness of bitcoin over other crypto currencies.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 18, 2018, 09:55:11 PM
yes bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it very important because of that bitcoin can survive until now and continue to increasing its value year by year and it make the price gap with another crypto currency are very large. bitcoin has a highest value of crypto and it make bitcoin has a big potential to give us a good profit.
Yeah bitcoin has great potential in the future, that's what many people are waiting for. they hold bitcoin because it will see higher prices in the future because bitcoin has a great potential, where users will keep coming and will push up prices in the future. that's why long term investment is so worthed..
Activity: 266
June 18, 2018, 09:09:06 PM
Hello,

Litecoin is also good but Bitcoin is very big difference in terms of Price value I admit that it is volatile but you know because of the lower price dump people have a chance to get huge profit if ever the price going back to the top highest value last December 2017 so your losing money become live again and continually moving up and more profit is to come. that was the people think long term investment is the best this time so if you have no BTC just buy it while the  price is very low.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
June 18, 2018, 07:50:53 PM
Hello,

Becuase bitcoin is a huge coin.  And i think bitcoin is a start in crypto currency,  it been long year when bitcoin paying for pizza,  and now the price is more than 6k dollors nad last year he reach 10k dollors.  So bitcoin has a big potencial to save us from our poor life.  We need to work hard. 
Activity: 700
Merit: 117
June 18, 2018, 07:47:16 PM
Not only was that paramount but it is the sole reason I believe people prefer Bitcoin over any currency. It is called the network effect and it explains a lot about why Bitcoin remains #1, at least for me it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
Even bitcoin isn't fully established and accepted by the community but still people give their trust into it. Of course we can't deny how Bitcoin strengthening crypto, and giving its name that's makes people seing great future.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 07:29:22 PM
Hello,

You can see that bitcoin prices are continuously adjusting in recent days, after touching the $ 19800 level, bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and are currently in the bearish trend in the long run. This leads to the current market. in down trend. But according to my analysis, if the bitcoin price can break the $ 8000 level, the bear market will end and the bitcoin price could continue its uptrend.
Activity: 116
June 18, 2018, 07:06:33 PM
Bitcoin has a more powerful technical side, he has more supporters, as well as bitcoin is the very first and original crypto currency. Litecoin - it's just a parody of bitcoin, which is a little faster.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 11:51:57 PM
the most important is the popularity of bitcoin because it creates trust in its holders that bitcoin is the main coin in crypto. It is not important that bitcoin is the first
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 07:55:57 AM
Hello,

Actually it depends upon how a person, specifically the user perceives and think why he is still into sticking with Bitcoin despite of all newly established and launched altcoins that offer the same service or maybe even more compared to Bitcoin. Well for me, Bitcoin was already been the colloquial definition or identity when you say cryptocurrency because it is the first one you will encounter upon entering into this community and all people are already into using it locally and even globally and many altcoins are tend to be traded in exchange for Bitcoin for the reason that it is widely acceptable and that flexible to be used added by the fact that it was the first to be established crypto before anything does and also, its benefits are really more useful and accepted by people who have been into cryptocurrency community.
Bitcoin is a long term investment with huge returns at the end of selling. It should be long term as the market demand constantly or irregularly changes some times and you can not predict its fluctuations so investment in long term Bitcoin will be benefited and will make you able for high investments. If you are thinking that you will easily get huge profit in Bitcoin in a short interval of time then you are wrong, you will get huge profit only if you invest for long term.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
May 25, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
The fact is that bitcoin has the largest capitalization in the cryptocurrency market, so it is the most reliable asset.
Bitcoin is responsive and works best in case of long term and in case of short term it is not so responsive. The response of Bitcoin is very good and gives us huge profit if one invests for long term. This long term of Bitcoin results in huge profit and most of the investments in Bitcoin are of long term. If you buy at low market value then you will get the profit after long time and not more than a year.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
May 24, 2018, 01:37:49 AM
I don't know why exactly but there is no a person today who has never heard of Bitcoin compared to other coins which aren't so famous.  I am sure that Bitcoin won't disappear in the nearest future
crypto currencies are not very famous at the moment and majority of world population is not using these. I am certain that the number people who have heard about bitcoin is a huge one but users are extremely small because most of them do not understand this concept well and are not willing to spend money or time here. However, bitcoin will be doubling its value by the end of this year and its present investors are for more than before.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 23, 2018, 04:20:33 PM
yes bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it very important because of that bitcoin can survive until now and continue to increasing its value year by year and it make the price gap with another crypto currency are very large. bitcoin has a highest value of crypto and it make bitcoin has a big potential to give us a good profit.
I must say that this whole will remember the name of the bitcoin and that this is something which they will never forget even if they couldn’t manage to invest in bitcoin for the whole of their lives. Bitcoin is something which is the backbone of the entire modern currency system known as the crypto market. The overall reputation of the crypto market greatly depends on the bitcoin and that bitcoin is doing its best.
Activity: 326
Merit: 104
Santa Coin
May 22, 2018, 06:41:05 PM
Not only was that paramount but it is the sole reason I believe people prefer Bitcoin over any currency. It is called the network effect and it explains a lot about why Bitcoin remains #1, at least for me it does. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 22, 2018, 06:23:41 PM
The fact is that BTC pioneered all the other coins and it didn't loose its reputation and popularity and hence its adoption became superb. Also currently almost everything is in relation to Bitcoin's price. There are only a few coins that do not wait for a BTC pump before their price goes high.
In fact, BTC is the king of the Crypto market for a long time. We can not think of any coin that can replace the BTC. If predictions about BTC price, I think in the future prices will not be able to rise higher now, the price can only reach the $ 10000 level. Not higher, although the market is now only at $ 8000.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 02:35:59 PM
Activity: 154
May 22, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
I don't anything about litecoin. I only knew everything about Bitcoin. so for me, I would rather choose the first and original and the always Survivor in the Crypto World. I can try some altcoins. but I prefer to stay with Bitcoin. besides, Bitcoin is very Popular that most people in the World use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 12:59:12 PM
Hello,

The answer is very simple, not every coin in the market does have the same growth in the market because they have different developers and the platform will tell if the coin is really good for long term investment or not.
This is very hard to determine. If a project has a good foundation, but if the project developers are not good the project will fail, so people choose bitcoin.
It is not only in bitcoin but in all kind of investment it is very important to make fine projects about what you are investing, when we start something it is very important for us to know each and everything about it then this way we will never fail for doing anything, so if you want to boost your profit with bitcoin make proper plan for it to hold long term and don’t sell at panic price as no doubt bitcoin each and every project have been profit worthy always.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
May 22, 2018, 08:40:10 AM
Hello,

It is not important that bitcoin is the first, but the most important is the popularity of bitcoin because it creates trust in its holders that bitcoin is the main coin in crypto.
  Okay so speaking about the long term investment I would say it is better than the short term because in long term investment, you are not prone to loosing much money due to the fluctuation in the market price and you make your mind about selling the coins only when the market price is more than the one you paid initially. The short term profits are the incremental profits and are also prone to the threat of loosing some money during the market shifts between red and green.
Activity: 42
May 21, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
O would agree with most and say its because bitcoin is known and is widely used, unlike other crypto currencies.
Pages:
Jump to: