Pages:
Author

Topic: Long term argument for bitcoin - page 14. (Read 5936 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 11:56:52 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

I compared them and approximatevily the same assets!
The only difference is that bitcoin was the first, is it that important?

It is not important that bitcoin is the first, but the most important is the popularity of bitcoin because it creates trust in its holders that bitcoin is the main coin in crypto.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
The fact is that BTC pioneered all the other coins and it didn't loose its reputation and popularity and hence its adoption became superb. Also currently almost everything is in relation to Bitcoin's price. There are only a few coins that do not wait for a BTC pump before their price goes high.
Activity: 245
Merit: 107
May 21, 2018, 10:47:15 AM
I agree to you buddy, as time goes by bitcoin become popular in terms of it's usage and capability. As it gives big help to each and everyone of us here in bitcoin community. Though, there are some ICO which aiming to reach the bitcoin but in reality they can't reach it as the bitcoin is the dominant crypto currency of all time.

We are talking about Bitcoin here. Bitcoin is in existence for over 10 years now and there are no other digital currencies that can surpass it in terms of its price. I guess Bitcoin will stay at the top followed by these altcoins and I do hope that Bitcoin will continue to develop through years because a lot of users now are using Bitcoin and I don't think that in the future, with a lot more of users, it might not keep up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 10:34:56 AM
Hello,

Most of you are confident with the long term for Bitcoin. Yet some altcoins has the same features so why are you so confident about bitcoin and not about litecoin instead?

Yes, I think it is important because if you ask random people what is crytpo currency the answer you will get is bitcoin when it comes to popularity bitcoin has the advantage and to the eye of the investors bitcoin is very profitable because of having high demand and the supplies are limited,whether it has the same features but people want the original one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 10:11:23 AM
Well first and foremost, Bitcoin is the first digital currency ever created that holds more value than any other cryptocurrency up to date and litecoin may be somewhat have the same assets with bitcoin but people cant take away the fact that if not for Satoshi Nakamoto who created bitcoin, I dont think litecoin will ever be created as well.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 21, 2018, 09:50:22 AM
Hello,

The answer is very simple, not every coin in the market does have the same growth in the market because they have different developers and the platform will tell if the coin is really good for long term investment or not.
This is very hard to determine. If a project has a good foundation, but if the project developers are not good the project will fail, so people choose bitcoin.
Activity: 434
May 21, 2018, 09:36:36 AM
Hello,

The answer is very simple, not every coin in the market does have the same growth in the market because they have different developers and the platform will tell if the coin is really good for long term investment or not.
Activity: 364
May 21, 2018, 09:31:26 AM
Bitcoin is the first digital currency and it is the king of crypto world. First bitcoin then only we have to consider other altcoins. With bitcoin only  we can determine the values of other altcoins. Now all of us we know about the bitcoin and its uses. No other coins will beat the bitcoin. Bitcoin is suits for both long term and short term. While we hold bitcojn for long term it will give more benefits. Because the price of bitcoin is in fluctuations mode. Once it will increase the bitcoin holder will gain more profits.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
One of the most important factors is the recognizability by the crown. Almost every person nowadays knows Bitcoin and only a few have heard of Litecoin, Ether and such. That is going to affect their choice when investing.
Activity: 240
May 19, 2018, 01:31:25 PM
Hello,

Actually it depends upon how a person, specifically the user perceives and think why he is still into sticking with Bitcoin despite of all newly established and launched altcoins that offer the same service or maybe even more compared to Bitcoin. Well for me, Bitcoin was already been the colloquial definition or identity when you say cryptocurrency because it is the first one you will encounter upon entering into this community and all people are already into using it locally and even globally and many altcoins are tend to be traded in exchange for Bitcoin for the reason that it is widely acceptable and that flexible to be used added by the fact that it was the first to be established crypto before anything does and also, its benefits are really more useful and accepted by people who have been into cryptocurrency community.
Activity: 196
May 19, 2018, 01:17:30 PM
As per my knowledge, the amount of bitcoins that could be exist in the world is finite. Therefore at a certain point, people will realize that they can collect bitcoins by mining or buying (will be very expensive). In such a case, if people think that "we do not need bitcoins anymore because the coins distribution has not been done evenly", they will refuse to trade with bitcoins. Therefore the demand will fall and demand for some alternative coins will rise.
My question is that will there a possibility of happening such a situation in the near future as I mentioned above?  
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 01:02:17 PM
Hello,

Of course it is very important. Because the first in business, always take off the cream. And then, in the case of even the appearance of competitors of a certain product, if it is properly conducted in the market, it will retain a large market share. So it is with bitcoin. People know it better and trust him more, not Litecoin.
Activity: 77
May 19, 2018, 11:19:37 AM
The fact is that bitcoin has the largest capitalization in the cryptocurrency market, so it is the most reliable asset.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 19, 2018, 11:18:39 AM
Bitcoin will always be controversial and full of arguments, this is because many countries are banned bitcoin while on the other hand the user is not affected by any issues.
Indeed, there will be no end arguments in bitcoin, like what he said, too many countries banned bitcoin, I think that's why there will be a long term arguments when it comes to bitcoin. I think, some countries will be hard to convince because of bitcoin volatility. There will be a positive and negative side, I think that side will be equal when it comes to arguments, that's why it will be a long term.
Activity: 293
May 19, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
I don't know why exactly but there is no a person today who has never heard of Bitcoin compared to other coins which aren't so famous.  I am sure that Bitcoin won't disappear in the nearest future
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 19, 2018, 11:09:12 AM
if compared, bitcoiner with the total population, i think too small number of active bitcoiner. we can imagine if half  population of the world's using bitcoin, surely the price will double. to get there requires a long time
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 11:02:29 AM
Bitcoin will always be controversial and full of arguments, this is because many countries are banned bitcoin while on the other hand the user is not affected by any issues.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
Bitcoin is the first and always be at the top its because its very popular and we all know that it has the highest value among all currencies.Being the first is hard to defeat because most people in crypto world had trusted and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 261
May 19, 2018, 10:19:45 AM
I agree and my opinion about bitcoin is bitcoin is good in long term investment.  If you hold your bitcoin or coin in few months or a year. 
I tell you  have a good profit after you sell your coin after a year.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 02:00:21 PM
Bitcoin is a long-term contract. Because bitcoin is an online transaction. In this, one person is trading through the contract. There is no business except the contract.
Pages:
Jump to: