Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Investment Suggestion - page 12. (Read 3541 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 29, 2021, 01:38:42 AM
Everyone definitely chooses Bitcoin for long-term investment and it is very suitable if done. Apart from the coins you mentioned, I am more interested in Polkadot and Uniswap coins. It would be great if there was Ethereum and BNB in the asset list for long term investments.
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
August 28, 2021, 01:53:11 PM
My analysis is that Defi has a slight decline though.  But in the past 2 weeks, Defi signals have been warmed up again with NFT.  I will hold AVAX, ADA, ETH, BNB.  AVAX is still undervalued for its potential, I think AVAX will still be able to hit x2 in a steady trend again when BTC hits $50k Zone
Almost the same, at this time I also still hold ADA, ETH, BNB and a little BTC, because the four coins always provide a very comfortable profit for me at this time, so it won't be wrong if I continue to hold them all to achieve bigger profits if allow.
Activity: 1008
August 28, 2021, 01:18:06 PM
In my opinion, Cake has the potential for long-term investment. And we can also take advantage of investments to stake directly on the platform. I predict that Cake tokens will hit $50 in the near future, as the supply of these tokens is not very high.
Totally agree with you, because the supply of Cake already looks not too much and it is very supportive to bet on the exchange itself with very easy rules, so if the demand can continue to increase this year, then to be at the price of $50 will not be difficult to Cake
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
August 28, 2021, 09:56:06 AM
My analysis is that Defi has a slight decline though.  But in the past 2 weeks, Defi signals have been warmed up again with NFT.  I will hold AVAX, ADA, ETH, BNB.  AVAX is still undervalued for its potential, I think AVAX will still be able to hit x2 in a steady trend again when BTC hits $50k Zone
for the long term I only trust eth and bnb, while other altcoins, I'm still looking for good opportunities, but with little capital I use, considering this has a big risk, even though we can get many times the profit. I see that trx still has the opportunity to increase its price, especially at this time I think it is still cheap, from the start this altcoin has maintained its ranking at the top, and many are using its products
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 28, 2021, 08:32:54 AM
Cheap still are BTT for now and hodl 5 -10 yrs is safest bet.
One harmony is your second good shout
If for 50 yrs time unless they burn more than 66% SHIB is worth putting a small amount on
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
August 28, 2021, 07:57:51 AM
the market is still very potential for the movement of almost all altcoins. I agree with AVAX, I enjoy the benefits of the asset. the market is pretty good for this week.
there's another TKO, the moves are pretty good for this week. but in the long term, we have to consider how the potential downside could be in the market.
another asset for the long term that has potential in my opinion is the SFP. like TKO, which has support from binance. I'm sure this will be an opportunity for SFP too. it just depends on time.

It is true that investing in AVAX, TKO and SFP can generate quite a large profit, but these three coins are not a good long-term investment choice.
These three coins need to become a top altcoin and also list on popular exchanges to be able to invest long-term. So my advice is to choose the top
altcoins like ETH, BNB, ADA, and DOT. To be able to invest long term, usually top altcoins are very easy to increase in price, even if they fall,
the price recovers faster. Indeed, it is better to invest in AVAX, TKO and SFP only for the short term, if we are already profitable, we can immediately
take profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
August 28, 2021, 07:24:24 AM
the market is still very potential for the movement of almost all altcoins. I agree with AVAX, I enjoy the benefits of the asset. the market is pretty good for this week.
there's another TKO, the moves are pretty good for this week. but in the long term, we have to consider how the potential downside could be in the market.
another asset for the long term that has potential in my opinion is the SFP. like TKO, which has support from binance. I'm sure this will be an opportunity for SFP too. it just depends on time.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 28, 2021, 06:29:15 AM
I have always been supported bnb because it is coin of the best market where volume is just blown in sometimes. BNB for me is pure long term investment because I 100% sure about return in profits. The project led by a good team and should be a daily usecase then we should invest that's why I go for bnb. Anytime now if bnb crashes then make a big entry and forgot for one year from now, definitely we will be in good condition.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
August 28, 2021, 02:22:58 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 108
August 27, 2021, 11:03:42 PM
Try cardano, thats look good for end of this year, he could be 3x or maybe more. TRX is also good, their volume increase along with BTC and ETH because most of them use TRX to arbit their asset from market to market or market to wallet.
BNB is also good, but i think the close price will be 2x from current price. And dont forget to safe some in BTC or ETH, this two big coin will always give you yearly profit.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
August 27, 2021, 04:10:30 PM
As per the current market situation, many good coins are falling due to dot, cake and many other reasons. I would suggest buy cake, sol, and such coins for at least 5k amount, and soon those coins will return high profit margin

In my opinion, Cake has the potential for long-term investment. And we can also take advantage of investments to stake directly on the platform. I predict that Cake tokens will hit $50 in the near future, as the supply of these tokens is not very high.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 26, 2021, 01:45:29 PM
that's true but the risk is also very high, very worth it when you want big profits with big risks too.
I would advise you to invest in coins that have a high volume at CMC, it is very promising with a much lower risk.
Those people that wants to take bigger risks with small amounts, they're thinking of millions of return. But in reality, they're only buying those worthless coins that have been listed in cmc and any other trackers and as well as exchanges. There's high risk in short term and there's moderate risk if you go long term. To give the idea to those investors that don't know what to choose and what to do, they have to look for those coins that they did researched and have the confidence upon buying.
for those who don't know research, maybe bitcoin can be an option and put a little capital to learn to research projects so that with a little capital on the altcoins being researched will minimize the risk as well. and most importantly we stay safe by investing most of the capital in bitcoin
Investing in bitcoin is the option that everyone has to do, newbie or not. But this is not being considered by many newbies because they look at the price and finds it not well because it's considered expensive. They do not know that it is the key to survive in this very volatile market.
But instead of doing that, they look for some quick gains for unknown altcoins that somebody referred to them and the result, they never liked it.
Activity: 2002
August 26, 2021, 05:33:50 AM
As per the current market situation, many good coins are falling due to dot, cake and many other reasons. I would suggest buy cake, sol, and such coins for at least 5k amount, and soon those coins will return high profit margin
that's true but the risk is also very high, very worth it when you want big profits with big risks too.
I would advise you to invest in coins that have a high volume at CMC, it is very promising with a much lower risk.
DOT Cake Solana was good coins in market now and they are major coins which is have strong demand from traders and investors. i think if we uncourage to take risk better dont join in this market, we will always see high risk to our  investment in crypto market.
Yes, the three coins are currently considered good coins and we can see it in the market movements of the three coins,
indeed it must be realized from the start that in cryptocurrencies, whether investing or trading has a different level of risk,
so like it or not, when we have entered the world of cryptocurrency, we must also dare to take a risk
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 25, 2021, 07:40:06 PM
DOT Cake Solana was good coins in market now and they are major coins which is have strong demand from traders and investors. i think if we uncourage to take risk better dont join in this market, we will always see high risk to our  investment in crypto market.
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 25, 2021, 06:18:10 PM
Those people that wants to take bigger risks with small amounts, they're thinking of millions of return. But in reality, they're only buying those worthless coins that have been listed in cmc and any other trackers and as well as exchanges. There's high risk in short term and there's moderate risk if you go long term. To give the idea to those investors that don't know what to choose and what to do, they have to look for those coins that they did researched and have the confidence upon buying.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 793
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 25, 2021, 05:35:38 PM
This is such a good question, I also wonder about what is the best coins to hold as a long term investment. For now I've already had ethereum, bnb, and also arpa. I believe these three coins are good to hold as a long term invest but for other coins I think I also need advice.
When it comes to long term investments the first coin that should come to the mind of everyone is bitcoin, there are some people that do not want to invest in bitcoin because they see how expensive it is and they think the chance that they have to make profits is very low, however they do not really understand that the price of bitcoin can increase dramatically during the next years and you do not want to miss that opportunity just because you thought it was too expensive, the coins that you mention have some decent odds of becoming profitable as well during that time but if you want to be completely sure of that happening then pick bitcoin.
Ethereum and bnb are definitely good choices but you should always give priority to bitcoin because it will always be the king of crypto and the most trusted and profitable crypto coin not just for short term but definitely for long term investments as well. But if you want to make sure of it then DYOR. It will always be the answer so you can come up with a good analysis that will help you decide which will perfectly fit for long term investments.

However, do not expect for quick profits everytime you invest because that won't really happen. Everything comes from long day's hard work and patience. And if you want to make huge returns, buy them when there is a dip and sell when the price is in peak.
An option will be to create a portfolio with those three coins but give a bigger weight to bitcoin and give the lesser weight to the binance coin, the reason behind giving a greater weight to bitcoin should be obvious as bitcoin is the best coin in the market, however the reason to give lesser weight to the binance coin has to do with the fact that now binance is passing all kind of regulations to keep themselves in business and many people are no going to want to comply with it and will stop using the exchange and this will decrease the demand for the coin.
Merit: 635
August 21, 2021, 05:47:56 PM
This is such a good question, I also wonder about what is the best coins to hold as a long term investment. For now I've already had ethereum, bnb, and also arpa. I believe these three coins are good to hold as a long term invest but for other coins I think I also need advice.
When it comes to long term investments the first coin that should come to the mind of everyone is bitcoin, there are some people that do not want to invest in bitcoin because they see how expensive it is and they think the chance that they have to make profits is very low, however they do not really understand that the price of bitcoin can increase dramatically during the next years and you do not want to miss that opportunity just because you thought it was too expensive, the coins that you mention have some decent odds of becoming profitable as well during that time but if you want to be completely sure of that happening then pick bitcoin.
Ethereum and bnb are definitely good choices but you should always give priority to bitcoin because it will always be the king of crypto and the most trusted and profitable crypto coin not just for short term but definitely for long term investments as well. But if you want to make sure of it then DYOR. It will always be the answer so you can come up with a good analysis that will help you decide which will perfectly fit for long term investments.

However, do not expect for quick profits everytime you invest because that won't really happen. Everything comes from long day's hard work and patience. And if you want to make huge returns, buy them when there is a dip and sell when the price is in peak.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 793
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
August 21, 2021, 02:47:02 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
August 19, 2021, 10:44:49 AM
Activity: 2758
Merit: 600
August 19, 2021, 10:43:19 AM
Since long ago this coin is good BTC, ETH, Litecoin, DOGE and if now can be added BNB, EOS, TRON. And now we can also buy tokens such as Shiba NU, NFT, and Stellar (lumen).
there all of these coins top rank btw instead of shiba inu i want to add xrp. you should not put with meme coins specially to long term, it too might be high risk investment. also you should remove doge coin (manipulated coin).

Maybe he has some reason for choosing them (meme coins) instead of choosing those on the top. And since we are talking about long-term investment, it wasn't supposed to do that and you are right, it was no just a risky choice, but this was a suicidal move for someone who is desperate enough to think for an instant rich.
Basically, choosing those coins or projects that have been known to be potentially profitable is worth buying rather than these coins had mentioned. We can't see a better future from these coins, honestly.
Pages:
Jump to: