Pages:
Author

Topic: Long Term Investments - page 2. (Read 3769 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
I can suggest you DeepOnion as long term project and as we are in bear market its good time to make investiment ,coin is privacy but team started code rebase to add Smart contract and etc.
DeepOnion in my opinion is not good because their team at bitcointalk has gotten bad trust. plus the campaign they carried out indicated that many cheated
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 05, 2018, 01:59:47 AM
Nowadays it's a very important question that, what coin will be a long-term investment. In my point of view, EOS is a good coin and it will be a good one for long-term. And ETC (Ethereum Classic) is an also good one.
I think ETC will be the best for long-term. So buy ETC and hold it at least 1-3 years. Hopefully, if you can do it then you will get a good result.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 05, 2018, 01:55:32 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are good for keeping a long time.Now the price of bitcoin and Ethereum is declining.At present the price of bitcoin is reduced to $7024.So it's good to buy and save it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 05, 2018, 01:28:51 AM
I can suggest you DeepOnion as long term project and as we are in bear market its good time to make investiment ,coin is privacy but team started code rebase to add Smart contract and etc.
Activity: 252
August 05, 2018, 01:24:09 AM
a lot of people tend to say that Holding long term is a better strategy for the inexperienced investor. let's buy Ethereum, NEO, TRX and hold, it's good to long term.!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 524
August 05, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
Any ideas what to buy now and keep for longer ? (1-3yrs) ?  Grin

Go for the top 20 coin in terms of market cap. Best option is to invest in BTC, ETH and XRP. These coins are perfect for long term investment.
If you are looking for a cheaper coin then i suggest you to try your luck in DGB.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 04, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

bitcoin and ethereum is the answer
just hold both crypto for the safest investments in long term
you can hold the others too, but you should know everything about the coins, to minimize the risk from your investments
holding bitcoin and ethereum is good and safe, their volume is very large. when we want to hold the altcoin, we must understand it as a whole. including concepts. team. market roadmap etc. the reason why we have to hold must also be clear
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
August 04, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

bitcoin and ethereum is the answer
just hold both crypto for the safest investments in long term
you can hold the others too, but you should know everything about the coins, to minimize the risk from your investments
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
August 04, 2018, 09:01:08 PM
the coin that I think has great potential for long-term investment is bitcoin and ethereum because both are trusted and have a community and I am sure that after 4-5 years to come they will continue and grow
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Long term investment is good for those who already have a regular job but if you don't, this not a good idea it will you suffer for daily needs if you relay on this. Long term only is good as a sideline so it depend and that how what I think about this kind of term.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2017, 12:21:20 PM
DCR and ETH would be my choice
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
March 31, 2017, 03:57:01 PM
Currencies to keep an eye on are Vcash which has as one of the main features the speed of transactions, the Social Network project in blockchain, the Synereo AMP and other two coins that are in the process of launching buzz generating in the crypto community, Lisk and Wave, which is a new version of NXT. These are some of the currencies that may be good options for the long term, but that's definitely not an investment tip.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
@bonzocorleonee
March 31, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
Decred Nexus Stratis IOC WBB Darcrus Shift Nexium SpectreCash POSW TrollPlay.

But always, DYOR.
+Spread coin and Trollplay just change its name to Allion
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
March 29, 2017, 12:36:55 AM
Those who are looking for the best long term investments ICONOMI might the one you've been looking for in a long time. Check out their recent blog about repayment programme.

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458

I think this move is flawed and against what they sold to investors initially, we need our dividends, why can't they burn their own tokens, This is not a free market design because some people somewhere will have privy information that is not known to most investors. I think the team has err here, they can't just change the rule at the middle of the game
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
March 29, 2017, 12:07:10 AM
Those who are looking for the best long term investments ICONOMI might the one you've been looking for in a long time. Check out their recent blog about repayment programme.

https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-introduces-repayment-programme-54bfa449d458

Activity: 33
March 28, 2017, 07:03:07 PM
UBIQ one of the best undervalued projects.

March 29, 2017 AI Toronto
Today they speak at CANADA'S NATIONAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONFERENCE with big Players:

"AI Toronto will discuss Artificial Intelligence, Quantum Computing, Machine Learning, Self-Driving Cars, Innovation, Financial Intelligence, AI Law, Chatbots, the Future of Banking with AI, Robotics, Smart Contracts, Security, Ethics of AI and more. "

http://www.aitoronto.org/

------------------------

next event

April 24, 2017 FINTECH NIGERIA

"FinTech represents a US$33 trillion global opportunity in banking, insurance, payments and financial services. Join us for Nigeria’s 1st National FinTech Conference to explore the opportunity for Nigeria in an engaging event with speakers discussing FinTech, innovation, artificial intelligence, RegTech, Blockchain and Financial Inclusion."

http://www.fintechnigeria.org/

https://ubiqsmart.com/
Activity: 19
March 28, 2017, 06:02:15 PM
I would try Ardor. It's not finished but already tested and offers the first decentralized sharding solution for cryptocurrency scalability that is not based on centralized sidechains.

ELI5: With Ardor, full nodes only need to download about 1/100 of the blockchain data that are required with Bitcoin-based cryptocurrencies, given the same transaction capacity. The tradeoff is extremely small (clients don't validate all old transactions, only important ones, but new TX are validated properly).
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
March 28, 2017, 11:54:19 AM
For long term (10+) years pepecash seems like the obvious choice.

Lol, good joke. PEPE will be dead in 6 months
Activity: 854
Merit: 305
March 28, 2017, 11:45:26 AM
Only bitcoin I can keep for now, yeah I'm open to some competitive altcoins like ETH, monero, dash and etc., maybe if I have more time for them. Cyrpto currencies are really good for long term investments especially if you are aware and always updated on current trends.
Last week ETH reach 1/4 BTC marketcap. Are you sure that this is a good choice?
On the other hand, the number of new coins is growing daily, and it's not 90% scam coins, every month we can see good ICO like ARK or EGL, so money is distributed to more and more coins, but BTC - unique.
Only if BTC devs can "affix" smart-contracts on BTC - them iBTC would be very good long-term investment.
And u can buy coins which will have a real application in the future, whether banking or public sector.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 28, 2017, 11:17:50 AM
Only bitcoin I can keep for now, yeah I'm open to some competitive altcoins like ETH, monero, dash and etc., maybe if I have more time for them. Cyrpto currencies are really good for long term investments especially if you are aware and always updated on current trends.
Yes for long-term investment bitcoin is still profitable and best. For altcoin, Ethereum and Monero maybe it could be profitable for long-term investment, I also began to invest there, but only for around 1-2 years. I also do not dare to invest a large amount in altcoin, only a few coins if any. That's because the risk is too big and profit is not high.
Pages:
Jump to: