Pages:
Author

Topic: Long-term plan for investment. - page 19. (Read 3647 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
May 15, 2019, 02:52:12 AM
Stick to the mainstream coins that are offered by the big names because they will eventually become the avenues of adoption in the future.

Yeah and most of these mainstream coins are actually for long term holding so there shouldn't be any problem if that's your plan. I guess sone icos can be for long term and may prove to be more profitable but how to select the best icos among all those in the market would be a big challenge. Some of them can grow 5 to 10 times if you hold long enough while some can die out as well
Absolutely a big challenge for all of us who wants to invest ICO projects knowing how it ruin the market image. This is why some investors will never look for ICO instead, but only to look for existing project in the market already.
We can't count the numbers of investors get lose from ICO and its been alarming to all of us which mostly all ICO's turn into scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 15, 2019, 02:39:02 AM
Stick to the mainstream coins that are offered by the big names because they will eventually become the avenues of adoption in the future.

Yeah and most of these mainstream coins are actually for long term holding so there shouldn't be any problem if that's your plan. I guess sone icos can be for long term and may prove to be more profitable but how to select the best icos among all those in the market would be a big challenge. Some of them can grow 5 to 10 times if you hold long enough while some can die out as well
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 14, 2019, 07:44:28 AM
Setting long term investment plan has never been my choice. It maybe because I have suffered loss and I have to recover it at any cost in a short term. If you are in such situation, long term investment can never your choice I suppose. I think long term investment in cryptocurrency is the choice for those who have enough money and who take cryptocurrency as only an alternative way to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
May 14, 2019, 07:36:17 AM
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
May 14, 2019, 07:29:59 AM
Hi. Yes, I have a long-term plan for investing in cryptocurrency and it is quite simple. I believe that the main goal should be to invest in BTC, to increase the number of BTC I recommend buying altcoins, wait for their value to grow in Satoshi and exchange for Bitcoins.
Bitcoin is indeed a profitable coin and its growth is starting to improve and is likely to soar, so investing in Bitcoin is a good choice because Bitcoin also has a good future.

Altcoin can also be profitable if Altcoin has great potential so it has a chance to profit so if we invest some Altcoin, we have more opportunities.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
May 14, 2019, 06:45:56 AM
I do not have a long-term investment plan, I decided that I need to act as simply as possible, so I invest my money in BTC and will wait for it to grow again to $20K or higher. I advise you to follow my example to those who do not have sufficient knowledge and want to increase their capital.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 06:41:23 AM
Hi. Yes, I have a long-term plan for investing in cryptocurrency and it is quite simple. I believe that the main goal should be to invest in BTC, to increase the number of BTC I recommend buying altcoins, wait for their value to grow in Satoshi and exchange for Bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
May 14, 2019, 06:22:23 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

Well, All I need now is money to support my finacial. I have plan to execute holding bitcoin in long time but, since I'm still in crisis I could not make it. I hope soon I could get rewards from bounties to have a capital to invest and at the same time can support my financial needs.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
May 14, 2019, 06:14:00 AM
Hy all. How are you.Do you have a long-term plan for cryptocurrency investment? What are your plans, Is it only to gain profits in the future? Or you have hope and other dreams. Thank you very much.

I just come to realize that i should buy more of the top 10 coins and hold it for more months to year, i mean i will be selecting the best coin like bitcoin or XRP and hold it for long time, i see this coins are doing great, regardless of market down, hmmp.
Activity: 672
May 14, 2019, 06:08:45 AM
Profit is the main goal of an investment, but I also have hope in the future that what I invest can be a change for the world. For example, I am investing in digital currencies, and I really hope that with my contributions and other investors, we can bring about changes in the world towards digital currencies, especially bitcoin.

Investment goals are profitable, I prefer to wait for profit rather than cut loss, the most important thing is to buy coins that are potential and safe for the long term such as bitcoin, ethereum, EOS and so on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
May 14, 2019, 06:04:15 AM
My plan is divided into 2 parts, Investment long plan and secondly, I can say utility long plan. For the investment long plan, I intend to continue maintaining and increasing one of my portfolio that contains my long-term investment coins and I don’t intend taking profit from that portfolio until they go to the moon and reach their ATH.

My second portfolio is to continuing taking shorterm profits through them by always buying low and selling high, every time I have got the opportunity to do so, and for my utility plan, I have a business that I am working on, which is an ecommerce platform, I intend to integrate Bitcoin payment into it and continue to use it to receive money for as long as the business exist.
I am interested in your second plan, by taking shorter profits to shorten the time. But that requires an analysis that is very strong in predicting. What is your profit in a week? Have you ever suffered enough losses? Thanks
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
May 14, 2019, 05:29:40 AM
keep waiting because we all have been waiting for a better market movement and now it starts to look bright so there are many hopes to realize our dreams.
have been waiting and patient for a long time, but we all need to be sure whether we will give good results by waiting and being patient.
Long-term investment will generate profits if we can manage it properly and correctly.

Indeed, most long term holder believe crypto is future market and digital assets will be good investment. Patience is the key to success in any investment or market and i think crypto is real investment market and already recognized as digital assets
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
May 14, 2019, 05:14:44 AM
Despite the very bearish market situation, Im thankful I still have my long term tokens left in my wallet and still hopeful for their promised roadmap. Hoping they will not fail me also.
Provided the coins you invested in are ones with very solid products, which I believe you did your research and convinced about their product before investing, so nothing to worry about, they will surely be successful and will make you proud in the long run.

I have also used the opportunity of this bearish market to accumulate so many coins that I believe in their future, and I am still accumulating because the bearish road is not over yet, so the best time to still purchase any project that will give someone a very good life in future will be now, because once they start on their bull run, it will be difficult in making decision on when to buy again.
If you still have those tokens you had saved for some long term profits, and if they had been backed by the best projects, I think you would have gained good profits so far. This is a good idea to HODL the tokens backed by strong project because in such tokens, the prospect of gaining value is pretty high and could really pay off when it is the bull market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
May 14, 2019, 03:16:38 AM
I assume all of us here have a good plan for the future, we want to become profitable to achieve our dreams. My only plan is to hold until there’s a new peak on the price with bitcoin, and buy my future house using my bitcoin. We have to set plan, strategies and so on for a better result you should also work for it.
copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 2
May 14, 2019, 03:11:12 AM

Everyone has dreams and hopes for the future, and for me investing in crypto is additional income
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
May 14, 2019, 02:25:36 AM
We see the market is good enough and this gives us the opportunity to invest in crypto. If an investment in a coin is taken a few days ago, make the coin for a long-term investment. This looks good because the market moves quite well and has a green development.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
May 14, 2019, 01:45:19 AM
Yes, my investment is long-term. Today the market is Crypto, but very promising. Therefore, I hope that the trend of activity in our market will attract investors. Today bitcoin has grown to 8000 dollars. We are waiting for further development.
Crypto market today is doing good on its performance many of the old investors or those people that is put their money in long-term investment plan for bitcoin is now appearing. It is very profitable to have a long-term plan especially today that the market is in good condition.
Bitcoin is the best coin used to be held in the long run. we know that price increases are really high at the moment, and that of course is beneficial for those who hold back since the price of bitcoin fell last month. for other coins, maybe XRP, ETH, BCH are common coins that are known to have good quality in the long run.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
May 14, 2019, 01:28:55 AM
I see a nice trend that takes the market attraction - staking. More service are coming that offers staking, masternodes. I would definitely go for se good staking coins/tokens.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
May 14, 2019, 01:27:33 AM
Profit is the main goal of an investment, but I also have hope in the future that what I invest can be a change for the world. For example, I am investing in digital currencies, and I really hope that with my contributions and other investors, we can bring about changes in the world towards digital currencies, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 14, 2019, 01:03:24 AM
Yes, my investment is long-term. Today the market is Crypto, but very promising. Therefore, I hope that the trend of activity in our market will attract investors. Today bitcoin has grown to 8000 dollars. We are waiting for further development.
Crypto market today is doing good on its performance many of the old investors or those people that is put their money in long-term investment plan for bitcoin is now appearing. It is very profitable to have a long-term plan especially today that the market is in good condition.
Pages:
Jump to: