Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 32. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
I think it's a good thing because at the time like today if not by holding for a long time you will do what because buying and selling altcoin, in my opinion, it is not possible then it is better if we hold for a long time because holding with a long time can also get a good profit

Activity: 154
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is their way of making big profits, because they already really understand it. For me to hold a potential coin for a long time is a smart move to do. Moreover, the current market situation is red again, certainly holds a wise choice.
yes, I agree with your opinion. Today is your chance to buy lots of coins or invest because the market price is still low. so immediately go to the crypto market to buy it. then hold the long term to make a big profit or sell if the market price returns to normal. so if there are opportunities like this, you will never waste it.
Activity: 46
Not really. You need to study the situation and decide if you sell or hold. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Yes because if you sell directly after the token is distributed the price will decrease because most investors sell their bonuses. just wait for 2 or 3 months to get a high price.
Activity: 62
Just manage your money 50% longterm 50% swing trade is good i think
Activity: 140
Dear friend,
Oh, it is up to you. If the coin that you are holding is potential coin, long term holding is the best. But if they are bad coins, you are failed. So, the choosing good coins is very important thing for us to get more profits.
Activity: 41
Truly, I generally support to hold altcoin on the grounds that it's an extremely consummate process on the off chance that you work with digital money you should hold your coin else you can't make a tremendous measure of cash with cryptographic money. A large portion of the general population don't realize what is digital currency and how to begin cryptographic money exchanging yet who know subtle elements of digital money they should hold your altcoin.
Activity: 182
all must analyze what coins are held. whether it has the potential to rise in the long term or not.
if misaligned and left behind the information then hold the coins will be useless.
yes, to make a profit in the crypto world all must be considered because the world of crypto is full of risks, I think if to survive in the long run I suggest to choose Bitcoin and Ethereum the quality of these two coins is the best so no doubt.
long-term indeed also creates considerable risks. but I think the benefits that can be achieved in the long run is also very large. so to reduce risk is expected to minimize the possibility and increase support to minimize risk. so very good and a good idea with the hold in the long run.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Depends on what kind of coin to hold. Some coins are good for short-term investments. Bitcoin can safely hold for several years. Who know maybe it will cost 100000$ per coin!
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
It depends on the individual who is to make the discission. Long term holding is beneficial for some but some its not beneficial. Personally, I don't like long-term holding because you don't know what can happen that period of holding. Coins can be delisted without you knowing.
Short term holding is better.
Yes that is right that the result may not be the same for everyone. I think that long term investment is too good for those people who do not have experience in short term investment where they have more chances to lose money, but in long term investment there is less chances to losing money, you only need to hold your bitcoin and wait for the better time to come.
Activity: 84
Yes, if you want to make money from cryptocurrencies, I think the first thing you have to learn is to hold it for a long time, otherwise you will find it difficult to be profitable. Just like the current house price, the price of buying this year is not the same as buying it next year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
As showed experience of previous years, long time holding is the most profitable. This is especially true now when the prices of most cryptocurrencies have decreased to a minimum and there is no point in selling them. Therefore, you need to be patient and focus on long time holding, thanks to which you can get a big profit.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
It depends on the situation and also it depends on your ideal value or price. Well most of us here including me preferred long-term holding because of the fact that it you can wait for the time that you have reached your ideal value which is really good specially when you are wanting to gain more and have more profits.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
if you have the ability to trade in tradingin just to profit even if only a little, if want to long term investment I prefer coin btc
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
In this market situation, long-term holding is the smartest thing to do. I don't see any alternative way of making money when a lot of good projects just fail, so I only invest long-term.                                                               
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
keep in long time is a meaning of the given method for you, you can choose the sale at the price for the profit for profit
Activity: 48
I totally agree with this, since I'm not a full time altcoin investor, I'll say keeping for a long time will save me a lot of stress. This is because if I have invested it a good project, the prices may fluctuate in its early days, but on the long run, it will surely appreciate.
Activity: 277
I`m convinced that it is the smartest thing to do. I`m made the decision ti hold everything i have now for at least 5 years from now.
Activity: 336
Most definitely holding for a long time is a wise decision and a good business strategy for those that want to make it big even in normal stock exchange... For bounty hunters it is smart to hodl bounty rewards to maximize your profits because I see my own reward doing bounty as my investment reason being that I'm not for the short term gain
Activity: 317
From my own perspective, I think it is a very good idea to hold for a very long because I believe it is a very good investment strategy. However, this can only be done with coin that has a future prospect and not just anyhow coin that will die along it way.
Pages:
Jump to: