Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 34. (Read 4187 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 0
Definitely beyond any doubt, long haul hold is a certain thing, and it is an exceptionally keen activity, however it is great you just hold great coins, holding coins that are bad won't be brilliant all since it won't give you much return or any arrival at whatsoever.
Activity: 169
Yeah the smart thing todo for long time hold!!  When price will going down in next miniuts you should hold cause token for now is like up or down!? Just hold it for a long time!! And if satisfy the prices of token you have !! You should sell it quickly to aviod regrets!!
Activity: 154
Apparently, long time holding is the smart thing to do with the tokens. I had an experience on this with the tokens I received from a bounty campaign. Two weeks after, I sold my tokens because I'm afraid that it might go down further because a lot of bounty hunters are selling theirs right after they have received it. It's almost a month since it happened and now I regret why I sold those tokens because its value has increased by 30%.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Holding cryptocurrencies is hard to do when we see the volatility the way it has been. A lot of my short-term trades were turned into long-term because of the drop in value. I am not shorting any of them because I still believe that there is a huge future for cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 239
Merit: 5
The more experience you have and the wider the insights you master, the smarter you play in your investment. If you have a coin with potency and skill that qualified, then it is worth to you hold it in a long time, especially with the current market situation. You can get sweet fruit from the effort you have done this.
Activity: 168
before doing it all you have to learn and understand about price and market analysis first. if you are experienced in holding tokens you can do that, but if you are still a beginner better sell it directly.
Activity: 181
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
yes it does, long term holding needs something that not every holders has, it is patience. being patient enough gives you an opportunity to sell at a higher value in the market. not everyone is able to do that because crypto has a high volatility that becomes the reason why it is so hard to hold.

I think holding in the long run is a good strategy because it allows to get big profits and can minimize losses before I hold a coin in the long run I will choose a potential coin like BTC and ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Long time holding definitely not a _smart_ strategy, it's just one of the possible options. If you received a good reward, then its better to sell some part on current market, and hold the rest.
Activity: 30
Well it depends on the token and the project which is underway. on the average holding is very good at least till the development team launches its project successfully and there is an increase in the demand of the token because that is the only way you can really earn handsomely from the token. It is very funny when i see some folks in here selling their tokens as soon as they are shared to them as investors or even bounty hunters.
Activity: 141
Yes, I think long-term holding will be a very good choice, because historically, all the cryptocurrencies that can survive have risen many times, so only if you hold a good cryptocurrency, then in the future you will Can make huge profits.
Activity: 64
Holding long time has the advantage. Holding long time can be very beneficial. But those who have more capital hold their long-term. Token convert can be done to hold good coins. When the market is poor, when the price is low, then the coins can be bought and held. After a few months, when prices rise, it can be very beneficial to sell.
Activity: 164
Cryptographic currency is indeed a long-term investment market, and many cryptocurrencies are worthy of long-term investment. But investing in this year's encryption market, I think we should not hold our cryptocurrency for a long time. In this year's market, the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall, so we will only lose more.
Activity: 14
For major investors, long term holding is a good strategy to earn profits as in the coming months and years valuation of cryptocurrencies can reach new heights. This period of time surely indicates holding as a smart thing to do.
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
Long time holding is not good decision in every alts.But i holding a lot of coins still 9 months passing but price day by day reducing.I agree now market are badly dumping.Just i waiting for market recovering than i'm going to sell all my asset than again buy new alts i decide like that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
Sometimes is the smartest thing to do and sometimes it could turn out to be the dumbest thing to do as well. One must be constantly on the knowing to be able to decide if holding still make sense or not.
Activity: 280
Long time to hold is smart intelligence. It is possible to earn a lot from here. First you have to good knowledge about your coins. If you hold a long-time coin, you will know that you will benefit. Do not hold long time for bounty hunter. Because most crypto token prices are reduced. But if you think the project is good, then you can hold long time. But token can hold other coins by converting.
Activity: 196
It depends which coin and how long you hold on. If we talk about ETH, no problem to hold it more than years. But some coins are for trading. Nobody knows the future. Dont need to hold it more than a year
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
yes it does, long term holding needs something that not every holders has, it is patience. being patient enough gives you an opportunity to sell at a higher value in the market. not everyone is able to do that because crypto has a high volatility that becomes the reason why it is so hard to hold.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Investment for a long term or short term or any medium term, always depends on the person investing and the purpose invested. Normally, people invest to get some profit in a short term and there are people who wants to have their savings to be put into crypto and take it after several years with high profit. I think the later will be benefited most because they wait a long time and their investment will be grown at least x10 times after some years.
Activity: 233
Merit: 2
There is a big possibility that Long term holding is a smart thing to do if your coin is bitcoin because bitcoin is suitable for long time holding since for 9 years of existence which every year the value of it always surpassing making big whales and investors preferable in investing bitcoin currency.
Pages:
Jump to: