Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 4. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 632
Merit: 60
In General, the HOLD  is a very useful thing. If you have some good coin and you keep it for a long time, then in the end you will get nice profit. But it doesn't work with all coins, so be careful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that the holding of the tokens is now very clever.Therefore, when the market starts to grow, you can get a very good income, but it is worth keeping the tokens.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
The claim that long time holding is a smart thing might not always be true not be true. Holding a coin with no potential for a long time is not a good idea. When one is holding any coin, one has to fully know why he or she is holding if the holding will actually worth it in the long run.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Hi. It depends on your knowledge about cryptomarket on how the cryptoworld plays in the market. For me, long time holding is the best way to do especially the price is still low even at the time where the token is high at the first Airdrop and after a few airdrops the value is going down. But some bounty hunters are doing great in trading by selling their token in a higher price a plays a big role in cryptomarket. For me, long time holding is the easiest way to earn in cryptoworld without an effort to do.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I think that the long-term holding in the cryptocurrency market depends on the crypto market. If the cryptocurrency market has been falling, then I think it is a clear choice to hold and wait patiently for the right period.
Agreed. But the beauty is that long-term retention is at least more than six months. And many understand it as a month. You can choose a good token and hold it for 3 years, then get x4 from it. Is that bad?
Activity: 210
long-term retention is good when the market is growing. now that the market has been falling for so long, long-term investments are not profitable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
As a bounty hunter, I think it is a very smart thing to only hold good quality tokens for a long time. When the price rises, sell these tokens, but if the tokens you get are worthless, Then I think that long-term holding has no effect,

That's what most bounty hunters do but some of them are dumping their token within a day or so after they got the bounty payments of the campaign they joined. Its a good decision for us to hold altcoins that has a working MVP's, products and platforms.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I don't really know is this a smart thing or not, but I can say that I also holding many alcoins from the previous year and I sold just a litle part of them when we were at the top in December. Should I sell them all at that time? May be, but I didn't. And I don't regret. One day I will see the results even more good than they where in December
The direction of the market has changed a lot and investors need to adapt to that. In 2017 you do not have to do anything but buy and hold, the results are fantastic, but from the beginning of 2018 everything has changed and most of the holders are losing a lot. So investors should be keen to change the same market and be more successful.
Activity: 90
As a bounty hunter, I think it is a very smart thing to only hold good quality tokens for a long time. When the price rises, sell these tokens, but if the tokens you get are worthless, Then I think that long-term holding has no effect,
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I don't really know is this a smart thing or not, but I can say that I also holding many alcoins from the previous year and I sold just a litle part of them when we were at the top in December. Should I sell them all at that time? May be, but I didn't. And I don't regret. One day I will see the results even more good than they where in December
Activity: 182
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

depending on your quality, if you have knowledge and skills, then you can do more than just hold, but if you don't have everything then the safest and best is hold.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
I think that the long-term holding in the cryptocurrency market depends on the crypto market. If the cryptocurrency market has been falling, then I think it is a clear choice to hold and wait patiently for the right period.

what are you talking about? did you understand at least what did you write?
and if the market grows, then you have to run to sell all coins?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think that the strategy of retaining good coins is most effective and least risky. But now it does not work in the falling market, maybe something will change in the future.
Activity: 125
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
Long-term storage during a falling market is a very dangerous and unprofitable strategy. During a falling market, you need to use the margin trading strategy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I try to keep my electronic crypto assets for a long time. Since the market price is not constant and very much subsided. there is no better option to hold your tokens. We must endure until the market recovers.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?
It is smart thing to hold if the coin you are holding is Bitcoin and Ethereum. But if you are holding other altcoins you there is a big possibility that you lose more because the price is not stable compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 69
Thisis depends from what are you waiting for from your coins - if you need more profit you should hold as long as you can) Time is money in this case)
Activity: 86
Most definitely holding for a long time is a wise decision and a good business strategy for those that want to make it big even in normal stock exchange... For bounty hunters it is smart to hodl bounty rewards to maximize your profits because I see my own reward doing bounty as my investment reason being that I'm not for the short term gain
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Base on my research, long time holding is not give you a 100% guarantee for your investment that you can earn huge profit during selling, because how about if there is an abrupt price crash and you will not able to sell all your holding so it's result to a big loses of your investment, while even if you are going hold in short term but you will earn profit during selling is already a win situation for an investment. And also take more time to observe if your coins that you were holding was keep on rising or it suddenly falls.
Pages:
Jump to: