Pages:
Author

Topic: Long time holding, is it a smart thing to do? - page 9. (Read 4185 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 13
If you are a bounty hunter the best way to get profit is sold your bounty tokens instantly when the distribution already begins.
Sometimes prices of coins can instantly drop when the bounty has been paid. So, it is a good thing to sell it and buy back again when the price is quite low.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
I think in crypto is the same as any asset but it's very volatile. It means that you have to be ready that your coin can go to almost 99% fall. But it also can go 1000x+ that is why long term hold is always better. Just don't hold more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Now this is not the most successful tactic and it is better to try to sell the tokens at the first good opportunity, as in the last months the situation only gets worse and it's not known how it will be in the next few months, it seems to me better to sell 70% of coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Long-term storage does not bring profit at a time when the whole market is going down. But I think if you are willing to wait for several months, then perhaps such storage will give a profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
Long time holding is a smart thing to do as far as crypto currency is concern. I have realize that, investors try to play smart in the crypto business in that, they begin to dump most tokens to cause a decline in token prices. This will in turn pave way for them to buy more tokens in other for them to hold for long and sell at higher prices when token values shoot up. In spite of this, is long term holding a smart thing to do as a bounty hunter and why?

There is no universal solution. Here a couple of those ago, the guy described the loss of altcoyin in the amount of 80% of his budget and the prospect was long-term. I shared my budget and strictly fixed the framework, that would not play in the crypto trader.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
if you want to see all the coins that have good price potential in the future we have to see and analyze the development of the coin price chart at any time, this is to know that the coin will experience a price decrease or price increase, if long-term investment choose a coin with an active buying and selling transaction to avoid scam coins
Activity: 212
Honestly, I would not invest in coins for a long term, because the crypto market is not regulated by anyone and it is very manipulative
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
It is the way to go if you want to avoid all the fluctuations that the market experiences, mostly suited for newbies, but, in my opinion hodlers could be loosing part of the thrill and the chance of making even more money with daily trading.

I think it depends on the  coin you are holding but I agree that long term hold gives a good return. In addition, daily trading indeed gives excitement and thrill  Grin  just like now that we are in a turbulent times. Prices are racing to dip, and it seems there is no clear indication yet for a bull market. We have nothing to do for now, but to HOLD.  Wink
Activity: 167
as a bounty hunter, holding a coin is sometimes not a good thing. if you want to hold a coin, it's better to hold on eth or btc. don't hold on the bounty coin, because we don't know whether the price of the bounty coin will rise again or not.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
I think long term investment is a wise and smart decision.But obviously with good planning.If you hold some valueless altcoins then you never get good result.You need to hold some potential altcoins.By learn you should take a decision which will hold and which will sell.
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Long time holding is the worst strategy now. Market always goes down and when you are holding - you lose your money. Only BTC is good for holding. But we should wait maybe some years for good profit.
And never hold Altcoins. They are useless coins that soon will disapper. Nobody wants to buy alts. I believe only in BTC now. This bear market showed me the real price for alts.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
It is the way to go if you want to avoid all the fluctuations that the market experiences, mostly suited for newbies, but, in my opinion hodlers could be loosing part of the thrill and the chance of making even more money with daily trading.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
my choice is a long-term investment. Investments for 3-6 months.
Day trading I do not use - too high risks to lose money
copper member
Activity: 322
i think yes, either you should have knowledge experience and time to do daily trading. i think it is smart to select good coins and hold for long term so you will be able to see big profit after long time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that now is the best time, since most of the currency is just gaining momentum and therefore increases its value, but, most importantly, looks at which currency..... Wink Smiley
Activity: 439
Personally I believe that it is best to buy coins for both the medium and long term. After all, some coins better to hol,  because you can get profit not earlier than 6-8 months and even later.
Activity: 110
Longterm investment is a smart and easy way for earning money with dont much spend time. If you want to be buy sell trader for short investment it is require more time, experiement, technic and patience than long-term investor like holder. You should buy and wait for big rising hold your coins, tokens and bounty claims.
Activity: 112
long term is the key in investing in crypto currency but before holding try to research on the potentiality of the preferred coin to hold,though the crypto market is volatile but the value of coins will rise by the year end
Activity: 154
Not in all cases, I will however make an exception for bitcoin, you could buy bitcoins and keep it for the future generation without much fear that it will be delisted or abandoned
Activity: 72
As much as you can make money from day trading, you would make more holding reasonable alts for a long time. It pays better on the long run if one invests in great project
Pages:
Jump to: