Pages:
Author

Topic: Longest Winning Streak in a Dice Game - page 6. (Read 803 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
August 05, 2019, 11:28:04 AM
My record has finally been broken today!

I have made 9 consecutive wins in my rolls today! I am already amazed even though I have very low bets.

But I am curious about your records. How many consecutive wins have you made in a dice game?

By the way, more often than not I bet on a 50% winning chance.

My longest winning streak was ten I feel too bad I did not add more funds to my bets but I am doing martingale and I just double the amount after I lost the roll, I just wonder is ten the longest winning roll that we have here I just experienced it only once.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
August 05, 2019, 11:23:47 AM

I have made 9 consecutive wins in my rolls today! I am already amazed even though I have very low bets.

But I am curious about your records. How many consecutive wins have you made in a dice game?

Can you tell us how much is the amount of each bet which you won ? Winning straight 9 bets means you were very lucky.  You might be thinking if you invested big, you could have won big.
And finally what happen on the 10 bet or did you stop after the 9th bet ?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
August 05, 2019, 11:04:51 AM
Crypto-Games has a winning streak competition every now and then that uses the 2x payout. I never came beyond 15 wins but if i remember correct the winner went over the 20+ winnings.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
August 05, 2019, 11:01:19 AM
I can't remember as well but it was on PrimeDice though it has low risks bets, to be honest like having a 75% chance of winning. And if I remember correctly I try some on Freebitco.in too but chances to win there and get some profits over there are very time-consuming and not so long I totally quit on that site. The higher the chance of winning the more streak you'll probably gain.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
August 05, 2019, 10:38:30 AM
I don't remember how many my longest winning streaks on 50% winning chance. I didn't care actually since i never looking for to hit many greens on that win chance.

Did you used reverse-martingale when you got that 9 long winning streaks?
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 2353
August 05, 2019, 10:13:23 AM

Funny thread... but what kind of dice game it was? Some dice games are more difficult than others. In most of dice games you have less than 50% chances to win. But on few ones it's 50-50 winning chances (0% house edge)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
August 05, 2019, 09:56:21 AM

Pages:
Jump to: