Pages:
Author

Topic: Look for what to invest, not what to eat - page 10. (Read 1620 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 134
Inasmuch as we are carving for investment we shouldn't forget the sole purpose of life, it is true that investment is very important but what value is the investment if you weren't there to enjoy and benefits from the investment. See mate, people sells properties to get stabilized in life this doesn't mean they aren't futuristic or having plans for their selves, but at some point may wants to fix the missing parts in them before looking forward of making investment.
Investment comes when there's a reasonable amount to invest or a spare money to invest before you could venture into it otherwise, I still believe on this statement that says "Health is Wealth".
Activity: 1848
Merit: 370
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future.

Which of the project are you referring to here, if it's bitcoin then it's a good idea for them to invest, but also consider that all fingers are not equal, some wish they could invest but don't have the ability to do so, to eat has become a difficult task for some people because of the situation they found themselves, to me i think a hungry man that has not eaten anything for the day will prefer eating first before thinking about having some savings for the future to invest on.

You have a point, just imagine how can your work well if you stomach is empty, you cant think well for sure that is why it is better to find food than thinking about earning money for the future, even myself those times that I've lost my job and dont have food to eat, the only thing on my mind is how to survive that day that we could eat then after ill think on where i should apply for work as i cant think well if I'm hungry.

I agree since the basic needs that we need to live everyday is the main goal of everyone. It is natural for others to prioritize their needs such as the food that they need rather than thinking of ways to grow their money. The reality is that the only ones who are financially stable in terms of providing their basic need are the ones who are really capable of  what to invest since thinking what to eat is already settled and secured. I think it is always right to prioritize your needs since this would make you alive, but it really wont cause harm if you also try to think improving your life through investing if you can do so since it is also right for us to progress and really move forward to be better in the future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 115
Unfortunately, people are always looking for easy ways to gain money without knowledge and making effort. In addition to that, they be spending a lot money on unnecessary goods and items. In my opinion, it is really essential invest in yourself at the beginning instead of wasting your money on un guaranteed profit without education, it would be effective if you try to improve your skills, creativity, decisiveness and knowledge. That’s the first step to achieve success. Regarding your question, it is important to look for both ( what to invest and to eat), that’s how we can reach financial stability and healthy life.
Activity: 630
Merit: 606
You can blame people looking for food to eat because we are not in their shoes. One is working and investing hard as to make ends meet what is my gain if I can't feed well after working? Healthy feeding is Healthy living, if you don't want to nurse sickness you will try to eat well because if not that investment you are talking about will be used to pay for medical charges later.
Exactly right. Because not everyone is in good economic condition. So not everyone can afford to invest. sometimes their income is just enough to buy food to just survive. And everyone certainly has the desire to invest for a better future. but indeed not all can do the same thing. because everyone's condition is different. so we cannot blame those who only have income to survive by only buying it food. because at least they need to be in good health to keep earning. because we can invest after our needs are met, including after the need to maintain the health of our bodies.
Activity: 532
Merit: 13
You can blame people looking for food to eat because we are not in their shoes. One is working and investing hard as to make ends meet what is my gain if I can't feed well after working? Healthy feeding is Healthy living, if you don't want to nurse sickness you will try to eat well because if not that investment you are talking about will be used to pay for medical charges later.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 593
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future.

Which of the project are you referring to here, if it's bitcoin then it's a good idea for them to invest, but also consider that all fingers are not equal, some wish they could invest but don't have the ability to do so, to eat has become a difficult task for some people because of the situation they found themselves, to me i think a hungry man that has not eaten anything for the day will prefer eating first before thinking about having some savings for the future to invest on.

You have a point, just imagine how can your work well if you stomach is empty, you cant think well for sure that is why it is better to find food than thinking about earning money for the future, even myself those times that I've lost my job and dont have food to eat, the only thing on my mind is how to survive that day that we could eat then after ill think on where i should apply for work as i cant think well if I'm hungry.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
this sounds very deep words, I agree and also disagree, you also have to pay attention to what you eat because it also depends on your health and your expenses.
so it still has something to do with your investment.
You also have to describe a few words where you disagree in this matter, because everyone in this world will certainly eat healthy food for their own bodies. So that anyone certainly will not forget about health for himself in terms of food even though everyone's income is not all that big because this always happens in a variety of ways because it also depends on everyone's job. So if you talk about it as an investment, it's a very different investment to me.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home.

Oh really? How? Teach me!  Grin

As to the account selling, what if it's their business and they create multiple accounts, get some merits, improve forum rank and sell them?  Roll Eyes 
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1176
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future. I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home. I knew some senior members in this forum that started using member rank to work before they get to legendary to spread many investments around the country, because they didn't look for what to eat at the moment than to work hard to used their opportunities to invested in BTC before they became who they are today.
Will you invest now or you will be like that person that is looking for what to eat? It will be favourable if you can change that attitude of selling what will make you great in future just because of what will survive you at the moment. No way you will invest in BTC today and you will not have something good to eat because, investment is like a seed planted in a due season to expect something good in the future. Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.

Why separate the two? If you are a wise investor and many financial investment books will tell you this, then you should always be looking around for what's popular. If you see a new shop or restaurant chain is especially busy, then it may be worth taking a look at the share price. If you are familiar with pricing and evaluating a company, you might be surprised that there are often quite a few gems that are overlooked but simple on-the-spot analysis like this can give you an inside loop before results are announced months later. This was a favorite investing strategy of Peter Lynch and it is a very sensible strategy, he was one of the highest performing hedge fund managers for decades.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future. I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home. I knew some senior members in this forum that started using member rank to work before they get to legendary to spread many investments around the country, because they didn't look for what to eat at the moment than to work hard to used their opportunities to invested in BTC before they became who they are today.
Will you invest now or you will be like that person that is looking for what to eat? It will be favourable if you can change that attitude of selling what will make you great in future just because of what will survive you at the moment. No way you will invest in BTC today and you will not have something good to eat because, investment is like a seed planted in a due season to expect something good in the future. Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.
It is different for each of us, some of us are in need for fast cash so even though they need and know that they could earn with it they are selling it.
You wouldn't understand it until you are on their position, I even once made the same decision I sold something that I know I could use to earn for a long run, but due to some circumstances I needed to let it go and sell it for a fast cash.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table...

Technically, I think the reason why the majority are here in this forum is not just to look for what to eat but as a means of having the funds to invest. You do realize that some people don't have the raw cash to invest with hence they need to take on some service that will fetch the money in other to be able to invest.
Investment is not free, you need capital to do so and this platform gives such opportunities for many to be able to invest, besides, how do you come to that conclusion?
A hungry man is an angry man, if you don't have food in your stomach you will not have the energy to think clearly and make a positive decision.  Grin
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
Actually am not saying investment is bad, neither do I not like working, the title of the post, trigger my reply, I invest on few things out of what I earn from my work. But I cannot also leave my stomach empty just to invest.. we are meant to take risk and invest in other to have a better future that's true. I only invest what I can afford to lose which what I have currently as an investment is really okay base on my level of earning.
The steps you have taken are very precise, because you are making investments based on your abilities through the income you get so that you are not at all afraid if one day a loss occurs. Investment is not bad as long as the place and product chosen are very good based on demand and interest in it, because a bad investment is in random places where there is no security and in products that are not much in demand.

And I think you are really wise in making decisions when you are still able to share your income between two things in your life where you are still able to think about investing while thinking about stomach contents that cannot be empty. This indicates that you have thought wisely for yourself in trying to build a better future even though everyone does not know how their living conditions will be in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 302
People who sell their accounts for financial gain may have a reason for doing so, but a literate person who understands what investing entails will never act in such a way; in fact, the majority of us are on this forum to learn more about investing our money for the future. As for me, I can't imagine what would motivate me to act in such a way, as I would much rather borrow money than sell my account.
My advice for any newbie is to never sell anything that will help you get from nothing to something. Although no one can predict the future, it is not a good idea to sell something that is significant to you. Starting from a newbie to rank up an account is not something that is easy; it almost takes a while to get to another.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.
Looking for what to eat is the priority. How can you think of investing if you don't have something in your plate? To invest, it's a must that you're having enough of what you need as a human being and able to provide as well for the needs of your family. If you're already stable in that matter then investing can come next.

Saving and investing are important to have something to count on in the future that's already given. However, we must also attend to what is needed now in order for us to survive especially that inflation is inevitable.
Nobody really does that, OP just created a topic out of nothing. Nobody ever said "I look for what to eat, and not care about investment", everyone knows that you eat first, and then you invest, that's the sorting of it and that's known and that's how everyone acts. Not like we eat our investments, not like we could have invested 5k into bitcoin but instead we went clubbing and ate/drank that much and covered the tabs of everyone or something. Eating is a must, and nobody questions that.

We all invest when we can, but if anyone in the world is thorn apart about eating or investing, they will go with eating. What good does an investment can do when you are hungry, am I gonna eat Bitcoins? I rather eat, but if any money is left after that? Invest.
That is very true. Of course, our basic need is the first to be served.
And that means our food is the first and then, comes the investment.
Not all can afford to invest and that's the fact. They will first make sure their family can eat.
This is why not all people have savings as well. If you don't have extra, how can you allot to other

Then I just want to add something to what you said dude because food is our basic commodity that cannot be lost every day of our lives. So for people who budget just right every day, investing in a business will not really work, unless we have extra money that we can use for this.

Bitcoin is really good for long-term investment, but of course, when we do it we have to wait for time and the right time to sell it we know we have a good profit here, of course, the time we wait we still have to eat every day. So, prioritizing the food we eat is really necessary.

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.
Looking for what to eat is the priority. How can you think of investing if you don't have something in your plate? To invest, it's a must that you're having enough of what you need as a human being and able to provide as well for the needs of your family. If you're already stable in that matter then investing can come next.

Saving and investing are important to have something to count on in the future that's already given. However, we must also attend to what is needed now in order for us to survive especially that inflation is inevitable.
Nobody really does that, OP just created a topic out of nothing. Nobody ever said "I look for what to eat, and not care about investment", everyone knows that you eat first, and then you invest, that's the sorting of it and that's known and that's how everyone acts. Not like we eat our investments, not like we could have invested 5k into bitcoin but instead we went clubbing and ate/drank that much and covered the tabs of everyone or something. Eating is a must, and nobody questions that.

We all invest when we can, but if anyone in the world is thorn apart about eating or investing, they will go with eating. What good does an investment can do when you are hungry, am I gonna eat Bitcoins? I rather eat, but if any money is left after that? Invest.

That is very true. Of course, our basic needs are the first to be served.
And that means our food, shelter, are the first and then, comes the investment.
Not all can afford to invest and that's the fact. They will first make sure their family can eat.
This is why not all people have savings as well. If you don't have extra, how can you allot to other extra expenses?
Activity: 462
Merit: 304
Look for what to invest, not what to eat
Make hungry kill me??

It's one who have feed himself that will spare out money for investment, are you advising I should stop thinking about how to feed myself and my household and use the little that I can gather to invest.

Actually the reason is to remind you of what you are to do at the right time you shouldn't concentrate on the spending mostly then the savings which is also investment the process of you keeping your money for future use is an investment
Yes health is life but you can be alive when you dont have something  as an asset
Money that is not spent today can be spent tomorrow

You have quoted wrongly, please edit and make corrections, it's hard to identify you reply and that of mine.

that's easy to say when u r well fed.

if i have to choose betwixt investing &/ having a meal right now..

i'd pick to eat as well.. ngl.

it is only after ur daily needs r met that u think of investing..

or saving for the future.

Well said!  Some people are too ideal and forget about real stuff.  Investment should be next after meeting the basic needs.  @OP missed the fact that some people are not capable of investing and even providing the basic needs to their families.  

People who don't have enough will obviously choose food over investment.  The need is now and not next month or next year.  Investment yields profit ye,s but the risk of losing is also there.  Investment needs time to profit while a hungry mouth needs it now.

You are right, that the first thing to do if we don't have money is the goods we have to make some money. This is a compulsion because if we have money then we definitely don't want to do this kind of thing. It's still better if we only have thoughts like that, because it's not uncommon when someone is at their wit's end they will do anything, including crime.
How can we invest, while even to make ends meet we are still confused. In conditions like this it's not that we don't want to, but we don't have the ability to do so.

So how can we invest if we don't have money?  We cannot except if you look for a job and offer your service and earn from it.  Investment needs money, we should always remember that.

But hunger can lead to starvation that can kill a person, I do agree that in order to prevent hunger, we should look for jobs to earn money and buy food.  Investment is out of the options because we don't have money for it at the time we are looking for money to feed ourselves.

Actually am not saying investment is bad, neither do I not like working, the title of the post, trigger my reply, I invest on few things out of what I earn from my work. But I cannot also leave my stomach empty just to invest.. we are meant to take risk and invest in other to have a better future that's true. I only invest what I can afford to lose which what I have currently as an investment is really okay base on my level of earning.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
that's easy to say when u r well fed.

if i have to choose betwixt investing &/ having a meal right now..

i'd pick to eat as well.. ngl.

it is only after ur daily needs r met that u think of investing..

or saving for the future.

Well said!  Some people are too ideal and forget about real stuff.  Investment should be next after meeting the basic needs.  @OP missed the fact that some people are not capable of investing and even providing the basic needs to their families. 

People who don't have enough will obviously choose food over investment.  The need is now and not next month or next year.  Investment yields profit ye,s but the risk of losing is also there.  Investment needs time to profit while a hungry mouth needs it now.

You are right, that the first thing to do if we don't have money is the goods we have to make some money. This is a compulsion because if we have money then we definitely don't want to do this kind of thing. It's still better if we only have thoughts like that, because it's not uncommon when someone is at their wit's end they will do anything, including crime.
How can we invest, while even to make ends meet we are still confused. In conditions like this it's not that we don't want to, but we don't have the ability to do so.

So how can we invest if we don't have money?  We cannot except if you look for a job and offer your service and earn from it.  Investment needs money, we should always remember that.

Quote from: Orpichukwu
Look for what to invest, not what to eat
Make hungry kill me??

It's one who have feed himself that will spare out money for investment, are you advising I should stop thinking about how to feed myself and my household and use the little that I can gather to invest.
Investment is good but we shouldn't think less of our stomach, health is life, heath is wealth. We should think about our health first before talking about investment
Hunger will not kill you orpichukwu , all you need to do is to work hard not to depend on BTC investment alone like what others users are doing in their various environment to grow higher in wealth today. look for where to invest doesn't mean you will not eat because, I know that man cannot survive without food, but we should try have something that will make us great or something good that will carry the name of BTC like the way some richest men and women in our various countries  always proud of what made them wealthy in the country. Am advising those who don't want to change from that attitude of looking for what to eat daily without thinking about their future.

But hunger can lead to starvation that can kill a person, I do agree that in order to prevent hunger, we should look for jobs to earn money and buy food.  Investment is out of the options because we don't have money for it at the time we are looking for money to feed ourselves.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
There will always be a good opportunity for someone to invest in bitcoin at any given time if he wants to, even if you wait another day, week, or year. However, this is not the same as going without food for an entire day or weeks because lacks of food deals on health badly.

In a nutshell, what I'm trying to say is that there is always a chance to invest, but skipping meals simply because you want to save and invest is bad for your health. Is he who makes it through the day will go out and invest the next day. Food and water are what come first in every human being's life before any other thing.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
What do you think.
Stop generalize everything.
Most of the people investing into cryptocurrency is they want to earn money to fill their daily needs including bill and foods. Some people would use cryptocurrency as their primary job because they can't get the job yet in real life and it's not advisable to do so especially when you don't have stable money and involved with trading. It's okay for them to do it just for the sake of fulfilling their daily needs as long as they understand the risk and can get over it.
Pages:
Jump to: