Pages:
Author

Topic: Look for what to invest, not what to eat - page 9. (Read 1620 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
When someone earns income, they think that they will continue to earn this income, so it is too easy for them to waste money on pleasures such as food, clothes, gadgets and others, if we want to live in prosperity, this mindset must be changed immediately, it is better to invest immediately so that we can get big profits and not be poor.
Activity: 952
Merit: 108
1xBit recovered their reputation
In my personal opinion, invest when we are ready to invest, don't invest when we are not ready to fulfill our primary needs first, then we start investing because investment should not be arbitrary, investment must use idle money because investment assets will grow in the future.
I think it is very difficult to start investing but have not met our needs in life

Every person has different needs in life. Therefore, many people, no matter how much they earn, will never have money left to invest. Sooner or later the needs of life will lead to the destruction of all cash reserves. That's why smart investing is a necessity, otherwise you just can't survive.

It's not that they don't have money to invest, it's that they don't want to invest and don't believe in it. So they use their money to spend on daily living until they run out of money. What they don't realize is that there comes a time when they get old and can't make any money, but by the time they realize, it's too late.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
When consider to the developing or under developing country people,most of them was starving to get food for the day.They even hard to get their 3 day a meal.Some may get just getting two times of meal in a day.So average of they getting 60 times of meal instead of 90 times meal of the month.This was hard news to just hear,just imagine for just two minutes about it.It was unaccepted one,because we all earning for the meal money.But some one is not having for monthly meal fully is heart touching one.If you had full meal,kindly concentrate on the trading for your future.We are lazy about the savings,but it was essential one.And keep your savings in the bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrencies for the safety and huge returns.

If all the money goes to food, how do you get out of poverty? Only with luck, credit, and smart investments. Without credit, it is almost impossible to change your life in this case. And investing in bitcoin now is unprofitable because it won't generate the returns it will in 2017 and 2021. And not everyone can afford to wait 3 or more years.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 553
Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!
When consider to the developing or under developing country people,most of them was starving to get food for the day.They even hard to get their 3 day a meal.Some may get just getting two times of meal in a day.So average of they getting 60 times of meal instead of 90 times meal of the month.This was hard news to just hear,just imagine for just two minutes about it.It was unaccepted one,because we all earning for the meal money.But some one is not having for monthly meal fully is heart touching one.If you had full meal,kindly concentrate on the trading for your future.We are lazy about the savings,but it was essential one.And keep your savings in the bitcoin as compared to other cryptocurrencies for the safety and huge returns.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1775
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future. I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home. I knew some senior members in this forum that started using member rank to work before they get to legendary to spread many investments around the country, because they didn't look for what to eat at the moment than to work hard to used their opportunities to invested in BTC before they became who they are today.
Will you invest now or you will be like that person that is looking for what to eat? It will be favourable if you can change that attitude of selling what will make you great in future just because of what will survive you at the moment. No way you will invest in BTC today and you will not have something good to eat because, investment is like a seed planted in a due season to expect something good in the future. Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.
In my opinion, the ability to give up the joys of today in order to obtain a positive result in the future is an attribute of a highly developed personality. 

Most people are ready to give up grandiose successes in the future, for the sake of momentary joys of life. 

This, in fact, is the main difference between tactical thinking and strategic thinking.  Investing is a human activity based on the willingness to give up today's gains for greater future gains.  At the same time, such a strategy is always associated with risk. 

A person can make a mistake and incorrectly assess the prospect of an investment object.  This will lead him to losses - while he will suffer losses twice (both in the present tense and in the future tense). 

Most people would prefer not to take risks in such a situation.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
if we have enough for economic problems maybe the words as you say are very appropriate, so in this case it all depends on our needs and the input we receive every day, currently there are very many investors selling the assets they currently have without any profit but because of urgency everything they have to do by force, it's not that they don't know the profit they will get for the future will meet all their needs later but because of urgency they have to let go of everything, so we have our own type and all depending on our current situation.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Quote from: hannahB4
You can blame people looking for food to eat because we are not in their shoes. One is working and investing hard as to make ends meet what is my gain if I can't feed well after working? Healthy feeding is Healthy living, if you don't want to nurse sickness you will try to eat well because if not that investment you are talking about will be used to pay for medical charges later.
I don't blame anybody for such attitude, than to encourage them to look for something doing that will make them to avoid looking for something to eat on the time in the community because they can be the one supply people what to eat if they can pain the sacrifice now by invest for future purpose. Nothing will stop you not to feed well guy when working or investing in a Particular investment , what I mean is that don't be a type of person that is always looking for daily bread without thinking about his or her future life. If truly you want to get out from that attitude just try your best to bear what you are going to experience along the process because is not easy for someone to focus on his or her goals than food at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1159
In my personal opinion, invest when we are ready to invest, don't invest when we are not ready to fulfill our primary needs first, then we start investing because investment should not be arbitrary, investment must use idle money because investment assets will grow in the future.
I think it is very difficult to start investing but have not met our needs in life

Every person has different needs in life. Therefore, many people, no matter how much they earn, will never have money left to invest. Sooner or later the needs of life will lead to the destruction of all cash reserves. That's why smart investing is a necessity, otherwise you just can't survive.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
I don't know why some people in this platform are looking for what to eat at the moment, not know that they can invest in a potential projects that will put food on their table, and they will not lack what to eat and what to spend in future. I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home. I knew some senior members in this forum that started using member rank to work before they get to legendary to spread many investments around the country, because they didn't look for what to eat at the moment than to work hard to used their opportunities to invested in BTC before they became who they are today.
Will you invest now or you will be like that person that is looking for what to eat? It will be favourable if you can change that attitude of selling what will make you great in future just because of what will survive you at the moment. No way you will invest in BTC today and you will not have something good to eat because, investment is like a seed planted in a due season to expect something good in the future. Is it a good thing to invest or is good to continue looking for what to eat?
What do you think.

Activity: 854
Merit: 262
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I saw some message in the Bitcointalk.org where some users are trying to sell their account just to get what to eat not knowing that they can use that account to work to get a huge capital that will bring them out from poverty, and make food surplus in their home.

Oh really? How? Teach me!  Grin

As to the account selling, what if it's their business and they create multiple accounts, get some merits, improve forum rank and sell them?  Roll Eyes 
This is just too funny from op perspective.
I still don't get it how it relate with the topic on investing. Anybody that choose to sell account or do whatever they like with what they have shoudl never be our problem. We have different problems and with random solutions so we all have to understand what our need is before we execute it. Yes, it will be wise if we invest our money for await the future to bless us with what we have endeavour to save.
Just like the people that are born with silver spoon, they have nothing to worry about because the fund will always be there for them to spend even those they lavish it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 611
Food is a staple for humans. So it's natural for someone to want and buy good food. But we shouldn't be too extravagant either. Investing can also meet the needs of life. Investment returns can also be for food, costs and others. So both are equally important.
In fact, it is both a necessity now, because a person who is hungry cannot think about investing other than thinking about what is in his own stomach. And vice versa, someone who doesn't want to invest in his life, he also won't be comfortable in his life forever and will rarely eat well because he doesn't make his money a better source of income. So it has become an equally important thing today.
everything is important when viewed from a certain point of view. and indeed there are conditions that make us forced to prioritize food. and don't think about making money with money first. because our stomach can't hold hunger and like it or not we have to prioritize food to restore our energy so we can work harder to make money. but indeed we have to become more effective individuals in financial management. like buying raw food that we cook ourselves so we can save a little on our expenses. and can set it aside to save or invest. but well everyone can't do the same thing because they have different conditions.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Make hungry kill me??

It's one who have feed himself that will spare out money for investment, are you advising I should stop thinking about how to feed myself and my household and use the little that I can gather to invest.
Investment is good but we shouldn't think less of our stomach, health is life, heath is wealth. We should think about our health first before talking about investment

That's the point because if we work hard for money day and night then we achieved large amount of money but we loss out health then there is no need of wealth because we will always give priority to our health and not wealth. Yes it's true that money is a crucial thing for life but for money we cannot ignore our health so first think what to eat and then thing about investment with the remaining amount of cash. If we are healthy we can do everything like we can earn, finding new opportunities for getting cash but it we don't have health then we will be unable to earn money well.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 710
Food is a staple for humans. So it's natural for someone to want and buy good food. But we shouldn't be too extravagant either. Investing can also meet the needs of life. Investment returns can also be for food, costs and others. So both are equally important.
In fact, it is both a necessity now, because a person who is hungry cannot think about investing other than thinking about what is in his own stomach. And vice versa, someone who doesn't want to invest in his life, he also won't be comfortable in his life forever and will rarely eat well because he doesn't make his money a better source of income. So it has become an equally important thing today.
Activity: 910
Merit: 875
Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin
What do you think.

At the bolded, do you mean you know people with accounts that can bring themselves out of poverty by working from this forum? Hmmm sound interesting, inflation must have eaten them badly for the small number of dollars they earn from the forum to put things on the table, but in a nice and working economy, I am not sure if the forum earning can fetch you enough money that can sustain you weekly or monthly.

We all don't think in the same way, the way Mr 1 think of investment and mode of approach will be different from that of Mr. 2 even if they have the same orientation, some people invest because of many reasons. I have seen some people that invest only to use the capital and the profits to help people who are in need and I also some of them that live expensive life after making money in the bull run, you can't define to people how they should use their money, at least that will save you from being a financial adviser if things go wrong.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
if you make money just to eat, I think it's a big mistake in life, don't blame your little money, but build yourself up even more to be able to earn more money so you can meet your needs, desires and invest for the future.
I think some people only make money to eat because of limitations in making money and that is not a big mistake in life because it is our way of survival. Even though they are like that, they still believe that one day their lives can change and even though they can't enjoy it, they hope their children will.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

But you should also prioritize things like don't focus on one as it is not good like if you only focus on investing for sure you'll have nothing to it, and if you focus on food then for sure you don't have savings, but still this depends on the situation that is why you should balance everything like while focusing on earning so that we have food on our plate we should also save or allot for our investments as again it can brought to us profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Not everyone here have the same situation and opportunity just like yours. We can't really say anything about people who chooses to look for something to eat rather than investing. I get that investing is a big thing and can help us but would you still continue to use your last money to invest when you're already starving and have nothing else?
It's only advisable to invest if you have extra money or a money you can afford to lose. But what if you don't have? How will a person invest?

I get op's point that choosing to invest can help us in the future to feed us and support our needs. Of course if I have the means, I will also choose to invest for my future. But not in every situation future comes first when you already have nothing in the present.
Activity: 235
Merit: 36
Activity: 1638
Merit: 330
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What do you think.

It is easy for you to say that maybe you have a lot of excess money that can sustain your needs even if you invest in your so cold potential projects. But did you evaluate the situation of each and every person? Not everyone has the capacity to invest. If a person is living in a place that needs a high standard cost of living do you think they can invest? A lot of people are struggling with their expenses even in the food they eat they would rather buy first their food rather than to go hungry and invest. You need to eat to survive. And for sure if the people have an excess savings they would invest.
of course what we are looking for is to eat but more is used for the things we want be it for additional needs or lifestyle or investing, and if the money we have is only enough to meet the basic needs of life of course there is no need to argue anymore that that's the most important thing than investing, but it all comes back to each of us to be able to get up and make more money so we can invest.

if you make money just to eat, I think it's a big mistake in life, don't blame your little money, but build yourself up even more to be able to earn more money so you can meet your needs, desires and invest for the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
What do you think.

It is easy for you to say that maybe you have a lot of excess money that can sustain your needs even if you invest in your so cold potential projects. But did you evaluate the situation of each and every person? Not everyone has the capacity to invest. If a person is living in a place that needs a high standard cost of living do you think they can invest? A lot of people are struggling with their expenses even in the food they eat they would rather buy first their food rather than to go hungry and invest. You need to eat to survive. And for sure if the people have an excess savings they would invest.
Pages:
Jump to: