Pages:
Author

Topic: Looked back - lost! - page 8. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
March 15, 2019, 10:08:02 AM
You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?
very much agree with your opinion because we have to go on because someday it will come back to normal and do not get any regrets, and now it starts to look back on increasing prices for each altcoin, hopefully a good sign.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
March 15, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

I kept thinking it was a good decision to just hold the ETH I have bought for more than $320 each and stop the thought of "if I only knew."

Lost money are lost opportunity still. If I just knew the price of ETH will drop this low, I would have dumped what I got and bought back the ETH in less than a hundred. But you are right we can't change the past already. What is quite good though is that we can see crypto to be the future and prices of top currencies today are going to rise up again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2019, 09:52:37 AM
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
Yes indeed regret is not needed because this has happened. And in my opinion you can make it an experience to take a step forward so that it doesn't happen again or at least to minimize the possibility of bad things that can happen later. So, I think everything depends on the decision and the way you take the right steps so you don't get any more losses like what happened.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 15, 2019, 04:59:45 AM
whatever you choose so as a result we must be able to accept anything and we must accept the consequences.
we should not be easily discouraged because whatever happens, we learn.
we will experience various problems or happiness here so we must be able to handle them well.
Activity: 308
March 15, 2019, 04:22:37 AM
When people buy a cryptocurrency, they should already know that this is a huge risk. So if you lost money in pursuit of pribolelyu. This is all your greed and ignorance.
Supposedly, we must understand and know what actions will occur on the Cryptocurrency, so that we can understand it and avoid the bad things that will happen.

sometimes greedy will knock you down, so if you feel enough and you've made a profit even if it's not big you have to take it rather than you being greedy to get bigger and bigger profits and too much will drop you.
Activity: 574
March 15, 2019, 03:05:05 AM
When people buy a cryptocurrency, they should already know that this is a huge risk. So if you lost money in pursuit of pribolelyu. This is all your greed and ignorance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 14, 2019, 06:28:41 PM
I agree with you, but this post is created for people who invest in the long term, as if you are a trader, the cryptocurrency market gives you a great opportunity to earn.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
March 14, 2019, 05:55:56 PM
Its alright to have a mistake but it doesn't mean that if we are have a mistake we can move on. Expect in our life to have a mistake but we learn about that. Like in crypto not all are always win but they can move on and learn from that mistake. It's apart of our life but a lots of things will be learn to our mistake to improve.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 14, 2019, 05:53:23 PM
Yeah, right. We need to move forward despite all the failures. If the problem cant be solved, then you dont need to dwell on it. The past cannot be changed, so there is no need to worry about it. Look to the future, believe that it will only get better.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
March 14, 2019, 05:43:56 PM

Agree with you, but you should analyse your past decisions and experience and make the right conclusions. Of course you should take into account that fact that you had less information then, when doing your past trades.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
March 14, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
In business, you should always be guided by cold calculation, without emotion. As soon as your emotions start to take over you, take a break.

i agree with this, it should be guided by calculation and analysis, emotions will only blow up your thinking
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
March 14, 2019, 05:33:31 PM
In business, you should always be guided by cold calculation, without emotion. As soon as your emotions start to take over you, take a break.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
March 14, 2019, 04:32:34 PM
Totally agree with you, already happen so looked back is nothing, we just can take lessons from it for a better future. In this point "even if you got a loss, we need to move only forward" same like trader professional say, If you lose in trading you not loss but you gain experienced. And i think only newbie in crypto regret it
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 14, 2019, 04:15:22 PM
It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

No regrets in this business I also think that way. You need to buy coins (though existing coins) because no one knows the foetus that will produce a king  Grin Shocked
Regret of course need not)
I think it's better when there are strong drawdown contrary to the market to buy those coins which can give you a percentage in the future!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
March 14, 2019, 02:25:13 PM
It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.

No regrets in this business I also think that way. You need to buy coins (though existing coins) because no one knows the foetus that will produce a king  Grin Shocked
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 14, 2019, 02:18:57 PM
Sometimes bro, we need to look back to our past and check why we made such mistake but the most important aspect of it is not to hold on to the regret and move forward.

Just like you said, I have invested so much in a lot of bad projects which I didn’t get to know why till I looked back and picked the project one after the other to examine the level of damage it did to me, this has helped me to move forward to invest on better projects. Looking back might not change anything but will surely correct lots of mistakes done.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
March 14, 2019, 09:19:18 AM
And I do not regret anything. I engage in cryptocurrency consciously. I like it, like the idea itself.
The course may be unstable. But the technology itself is developing and, I hope, will soon begin to reveal its potential.
Lucky you mate and thank God you said it that you engaged consciously, would you believe me if I tell you that not everyone who engages in crypto engages consciously, this action is what is leading a lot of people to regret. The Idea of crypto currency is actually not the main regret here but of the bad investment made by them.

Yes, I agree with you that the technology is still new and developing but I do hope that bad investment and bad projects does not kill its potential before its time.
Activity: 548
Merit: 12
March 14, 2019, 01:00:51 AM
waw, thank you dude, it has motivated everyone here, where there are so many people who are getting tired and want to give up.
that's right, we can't see a sad, even lossy past. we better focus on going ahead to monitor market movements to see opportunities. and keep learning from the past.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 14, 2019, 12:22:09 AM
I think there is a reason why people are grieving for their loses, it cannot be just forgotten, money is involved here and people will not just let it be. There are times that these mistakes should be our reason to continue and to stop. But I think we made the right choice if we choose to stay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 14, 2019, 12:10:59 AM
if we sometimes think about the market used be last few years, it would be wonderful years when many altcoins and bitcoin have risen impressive, but now we dont see it anymore, this is the time when strong cryptos stand against the dumps to survive between downtrend market, but i believe any crypto survive in this year will have the chance to get back in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: