Pages:
Author

Topic: Looked back - lost! - page 6. (Read 2687 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
March 18, 2019, 08:48:21 PM
I am personally grateful that I have discovered bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because they have helped me a lot since I found out about them. First of all I was able to learn a lot of new things that I would have probably never learned, meet new people and in the same time also make more money so discovering cryptocurrencies did only good things to me. Everyone should be happy that they have discovered cryptocurrencies, even though they already lost some of their money invested in different projects, there is still enough time to turn all that experience into a successful experience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
March 18, 2019, 08:42:10 PM
It's better to move on if you lose some coins because it won't change a fact that you lose. Over thinking your bad decision will just stress you along the way. Instead of worrying it why not think of a solution on how to recover funds.
Sometimes, such experience can never disheartening, but there is nothing that can be done to correct such mistake once it has been made, except to try to avert any other future occurrence.
It might get you worried for some time, but quickly get over it, so that it does not affect other achievements ahead of you.

Experience give us more knowledge how to understand market movement or how to choose coin to invest. If we believe crypto at first time, we should realize the risk of high volatile on the price and we gain more experience to make profits in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 18, 2019, 08:14:58 PM
It's better to move on if you lose some coins because it won't change a fact that you lose. Over thinking your bad decision will just stress you along the way. Instead of worrying it why not think of a solution on how to recover funds.
Sometimes, such experience can never disheartening, but there is nothing that can be done to correct such mistake once it has been made, except to try to avert any other future occurrence.
It might get you worried for some time, but quickly get over it, so that it does not affect other achievements ahead of you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
March 18, 2019, 06:45:51 PM
Do not fully agree with that as we have to look back and analyse what went wrong and not pretending everything is ok.
We should learn on our mistakes and not repeating them.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
March 18, 2019, 06:01:28 PM
You are already in cryptocurrency and you should not regret it.
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
We need to move only forward, what do you think?

Of course, moving forward only gives confidence and gives strength. However, it is necessary to analyze your past actions and understand why you made a mistake. This is primarily necessary in order to prevent such a mistake in the future.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
March 18, 2019, 05:36:24 PM
You cannot always win or come out on top, when trading in cryptocurrency you must also prepare for loss, how to handle them is essential in deciding how far you'll come.
You cannot simply exit or give up because you lost at some point or because you're but getting the sort of profit you desire.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
March 18, 2019, 03:35:29 PM
I also think that looking  at the backwards , we should move forward. Because, there will be many problems in the way of going, if you face the problem, if you go forward, then only you will succeed. So instead of looking at the rear damage, we have to move forward, then only success will come.
Of course, you never need to give up, you need to try to win and achieve your goals. Persistence is good quality in this market.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
March 18, 2019, 02:55:26 PM
I also think that looking  at the backwards , we should move forward. Because, there will be many problems in the way of going, if you face the problem, if you go forward, then only you will succeed. So instead of looking at the rear damage, we have to move forward, then only success will come.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 18, 2019, 01:43:13 PM
Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
To move forward, you need to learn from the mistakes that were made before, so as not to repeat them in the future.

We can allow ourselves to make same mistakes over and over again. When you make a mistake don`t forget it, learn from it and
make sure to not repeat the same mistake again, it`s how we can make progress.
   If you look back you can notice that we lost big opportunity to buy some main coins under the price. Now years later prices are
higher than 5 years ago, in 5 years from now prices will be higher too, don`t miss another chance.
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
March 18, 2019, 01:29:14 PM
Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
To move forward, you need to learn from the mistakes that were made before, so as not to repeat them in the future.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
March 18, 2019, 08:40:46 AM
YES, the course is unstable. Sometimes there are mistakes, but do not look back. You will not change anything. It is better to assume that you made the right decision, even if you got a loss.
I think there is a reason why people are grieving for their loses, it cannot be just forgotten, money is involved here and people will not just let it be. There are times that these mistakes should be our reason to continue and to stop. But I think we made the right choice if we choose to stay.
It is quite difficult to get over money heartbreak mate as you say, but what can be done ?

Grieving losses does not bring solution but rather compound it health wise, we just have to stay strong, move on and see it as a bad investment, but one thing I am sure of is that provided one diversify, not all coins can bring bad investment, one out of ten must at least compensate for the lost ones and I really don’t see decline in value of ones holding as lost yet since the coin still has promising future and has not turn zero yet, except the lost is as a result of scammed ICOs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
March 18, 2019, 06:53:54 AM
Excitement and good attitude in activities in cryptocurrency. This attitude is what we must have to achieve success. Many have complained about the current condition of the cryptocurrency, and many have even abandoned cryptocurrency activities. For them, the cryptocurrency might be over and no longer needed to be maintained. But for me, cryptocurrency is still there for the future.
Activity: 504
March 18, 2019, 05:44:15 AM
Of course I lost a lot,of course it's hard for me to remember this and of course there is nothing to return.But nothing else remains, I look to the future and hope for the growth of those assets and coins that I keep.In general, I hope that the cryptocurrency will take a serious place in our daily life.
Activity: 249
March 17, 2019, 07:52:32 PM
Well said! we just need to learn from the past and do not regret about mistakes you have done because it will help you to grow in the future, keep moving forward and believe that crypto has a bright future.
The future of Crypto will be better so that we are not discouraged by the current conditions, because this is not the end of Crypto.
Even though the Crypto is not too strong to wake up and doesn't look good but rest assured he will return to that moment with the beauty to come.
so you don't think Crypto will be like this, it won't last like this and he will wake up and grow so start from planting well so that in the future you will harvest good results.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
March 17, 2019, 07:46:56 PM
Well said! we just need to learn from the past and do not regret about mistakes you have done because it will help you to grow in the future, keep moving forward and believe that crypto has a bright future.
Activity: 434
March 17, 2019, 07:42:26 PM
In the world of cryptocurrencies, it is much easier to lose money than to earn it, so you should be extremely careful, prudent and cautious.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
March 17, 2019, 07:23:42 PM
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
March 17, 2019, 06:53:43 PM
All of us crypto enthusiasts always experiencing losses whether you are a holder or a trader. That's how it works because there are only two sides in crypto world, you lose or you win. That depends on your strategies or knowledge. Regret will not change anything but if we learn from thoses loses, we can be a great crypto enthusiasts for sure.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
March 17, 2019, 06:47:45 PM
I agree with you. You can not look back, you need to hold on to the end. Those who can go through all these obstacles will be rewarded.
Activity: 686
March 17, 2019, 05:41:26 PM
We have all decided from the beginning to enter Cryptocurrency to be ready to accept all the risks of loss and others. Currently the market is less stable and fraud is increasing, of course we are sad and confused about what to do, but one thing we must avoid is giving up because I am sure that in the future it will be better even though it has been long enough. All decisions are in your own hands and there are many things that we must improve and be more vigilant in choosing.
Pages:
Jump to: