Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆★Looking for a .0225 loan [15% Interest] [4 Day Term]★☆ - page 2. (Read 2066 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
Name:   Sweeet
This only proves you didn't understand how activity works.

I only own half of the account the other half goes to a user named "redferrari" he locked down the account when we got hacked by someone named "shanerc(something)" and changed all the passwords I can still log into from cache. I don't even have bitcoins to sign in the address and its 2fa and sms to send bitcoins out which have now been assigned to the second half of the owner.
You don't need bitcoins to sign a message, you need the private key for the address. Do you own the private key to 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv, proving that you are the original owner of the account?
How do I get the private key? 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv is just the deposit address of the osiris account?

12eogwWx4CjYKzHz47YWyux6uzrSTxo9yQ is not my address I have never used this address my address is 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv

It states here that your address is 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv. What do you mean by, it's just the deposit address of the osiris account?
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
This only proves you didn't understand how activity works.

I only own half of the account the other half goes to a user named "redferrari" he locked down the account when we got hacked by someone named "shanerc(something)" and changed all the passwords I can still log into from cache. I don't even have bitcoins to sign in the address and its 2fa and sms to send bitcoins out which have now been assigned to the second half of the owner.
You don't need bitcoins to sign a message, you need the private key for the address. Do you own the private key to 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv, proving that you are the original owner of the account?
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
I never sold anything to him I already contacted the admins about it to get it removed. He is known as "candy".
They won't. Maybe the duplicates, but one feedback will stay, since it's not moderated.

Anyhow, you spoke about your account being comprimised earlier. Can you sign a message from 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv?
Im trying to figure out how to sign a message now thanks.
I have been trusted with 100s of bitcoins and gotten 100s of feedback on www.paxful.com/user/Osiris and www.paxful.com/user/Osiris2

This is my first loan I specifically have no feedback/experience for loans.
So this is your collateral ?

i don't know how much that account can be sold for(the collateral should be 120% from your asking amount) and can we change the details if you default this loan ?

Maybe you can try another way with using bitcointalk account or alt coin.
No that was not my collateral I was just showing my other positive feedback. I would be willing to use my bitcointalk account as a collateral although I believe it is not worth as the loan.
you want to use this account for collateral or any other bitcointalk account
this account is member that isn't worth 0.08btc but if you have any other account with senior and above rank it might work.
Sadly I don't but I do expect this account to be full member anytime soon.

Not 'anytime soon'. Around six weeks. Full Member requires 120 activity or something from what I remember, and you gain 14 every 2 weeks as long as you post. 120 - 84 = 36. 36 activity needed, 3 weeks.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
I never sold anything to him I already contacted the admins about it to get it removed. He is known as "candy".
They won't. Maybe the duplicates, but one feedback will stay, since it's not moderated.

Anyhow, you spoke about your account being comprimised earlier. Can you sign a message from 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I have been trusted with 100s of bitcoins and gotten 100s of feedback on www.paxful.com/user/Osiris and www.paxful.com/user/Osiris2

i don't know how much that account can be sold for(the collateral should be 120% from your asking amount) and can we change the details if you default this loan ?

No that was not my collateral I was just showing my other positive feedback. I would be willing to use my bitcointalk account as a collateral although I believe it is not worth as the loan.
this account is member that isn't worth 0.08btc but if you have any other account with senior and above rank it might work.
Sadly I don't but I do expect this account to be full member anytime soon.

Not 'anytime soon'. Around six weeks. Full Member requires 120 activity or something from what I remember, and you gain 14 every 2 weeks as long as you post. 120 - 84 = 36. 36 activity needed, 3 weeks.
@Aleator as far as I know, those accounts with 100+ positive feedback go for a hell of a lot more than 129% of this loan amount.
Anyway, I wouldn't recommend dealing with the OP. Check both trusted & untrusted feedback. Open scam accusations, etc. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amazon-service-up-to-25-off-a-amazon-gift-card-1328981
Thanks for the suggestion ill check it out and I explained the untrusted feedback just know, I honestly did not scam him nor did any transactions with him.
So you have that much feedback there, but only from two sources?
And not to mention that you are not the original owner, and are most likely trying to sell this account.

Nobody will give you this loan once they research about you, and unless you have collateral that's worth at least 0.075 BTC, we won't look twice. Go read the sticky about collateral.
I am half owner of Osiris and full owner of Osiris2 neither accounts are for sale I have offered one collateral service.
You are not the original owner of this Sweeet account, from what I can see. Your password has also been changed.

If you can prove that you in fact are the original owner, please sign this address. 1xxrXKGXjxU2zxxwNZKXzFiMKKBjEKpiv
If you don't know how to sign an address, click here

@Aleator as far as I know, those accounts with 100+ positive feedback go for a hell of a lot more than 129% of this loan amount.
Anyway, I wouldn't recommend dealing with the OP. Check both trusted & untrusted feedback. Open scam accusations, etc. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/amazon-service-up-to-25-off-a-amazon-gift-card-1328981
That member is a scammer who dislikes me from a person who used to be my friend and I'm guessing that person who used to be my friend told him to screw with my trust on this account then he got that trusted guy to leave a bad feedback. He is a liar I never sold anything to him I already contacted the admins about it to get it removed. He is known as "candy".
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May the source be with you.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
do you have anything else to offer for collateral?
you can find list of accepted collateral here
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6311902
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

So you have that much feedback there, but only from two sources?
And not to mention that you are not the original owner, and are most likely trying to sell this account.

Nobody will give you this loan once they research about you, and unless you have collateral that's worth at least 0.075 BTC, we won't look twice. Go read the sticky about collateral.

Amount Requested: 0.0225
Amount Repaid: 0.025875 (15% Interest)
Term: 4 days (96 hours)

I can use my bitcointalk account Sweeet as the collateral

I have been trusted with 100s of bitcoins and gotten

Thank you,
Sweeet
Pages:
Jump to: