Pages:
Author

Topic: looking for a active trading companion - page 3. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
There ate telegram groups which offer the service at the same time give notification heads up on the possible market outcome thru charting, some are paid and others might be free subscription. But before joining in anything make sure you know how to trade or analyze charts or market to not be swayed in any decision making when you see some posting their speculations, it's better to join when you know how to analyze at least to not be fooled by anyone since at the end our decision will matter.
I’m also suggesting telegram group who tackles about trading, there’s a free group for that and those traders always share their insights about the market but of course, you still need to confirm if those members are sharing their real analysis to avoid losses on your part. Personally, I’d rather choose to trade on my own and analyze the market alone, maybe you just need to build your confidence in trading.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
There ate telegram groups which offer the service at the same time give notification heads up on the possible market outcome thru charting, some are paid and others might be free subscription. But before joining in anything make sure you know how to trade or analyze charts or market to not be swayed in any decision making when you see some posting their speculations, it's better to join when you know how to analyze at least to not be fooled by anyone since at the end our decision will matter.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
But what I have observed is that most of the time even though I predict and calculate the movement I was not able to take up the trade due to emotions coming in between or just ignoring it not sure, I just can't say why but I just don't do those trades.
The difference between anyone holding hundreds of Bitcoin now and anyone having a few Bitcoin is that they former were able to take that leap to experiment and test their luck and hence they are reaping the profits for the risk they took. Whenever you invest there is a risk involved in the short term but if you are for the long term then there is nothing much to worry.

these are just a 2 and technically many.
What are the technical things you look, the above examples you mentioned are expected reactions from the market and there is nothing unusual about it especially when SEC files a lawsuit and when someone popular who have a huge fan base promotes a coin you should expect the market to rally simply because the entire market is in a bull run.

so with all these, i am looking for a companion who is interested in trading, tech, news and would like to share contact number or some platform where we can message and discuss on regular basis so that on every oppurtunity i have someone to talk and take up decisions if not atleast make my head stright Smiley
There are many exchange related groups where you can share your ideas and so on and then we have the speculation thread.
Follow the news updates and act accordingly if you are expecting to make a good profit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
I'm already doing that with some of my friends so I don't mind being able to chat with more people about crypto. You can send me a pm and we can make something happen.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Just a warning. Engaging thru PMs makes you prone to scam attempts. scammers like it because there will be no one to point out their nonsense. Sticking to public communities like this forum is recommended plus it's better to get opinions from various ppl.
This is so true and I wish there was a public chat option available at bitcointalk because it would enable discussions but still everything open and public. There are people who will take advantage of someone messaging them and will find a way to scam. Since accounts are sold and bought in our forum, that also means people can buy accounts and scam anyone who looks to partner with genuine traders.

@OP
I am also surprised that you said you are investing and into bitcoins since 2017 but you created your account now? I mean surely if you are genuinely interested in such deals you would want to post from your real account so it gives you some credibility. I don't understand the purpose of using a new account when you are looking to do partnerships which is most likely going to happen based on one's past and trust here.
Activity: 52
Merit: 12
Experience the Difference
I will definitely second the Gunbot idea (for the obvious reason Smiley). Still, besides that, I truly believe you can find not just one companion but a whole community eager to interact with you in the Gunbot Telegram rooms, and yes, using a trading bot and combined with community support can help you control your emotions...

I also want to tell you that you don't need a VPS to run Gunbot 24/7. A decent computer will suffice.

Last but not least, this BTC dip is acting as a nice Gunbot discount Wink

I hope it helps, and please feel free to contact me on Telegram if you have any questions @CryptoDROI
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
Have you ever considered using a bot to purchase, and sell at certain points. I'm not aware of many to be honest, but I know that Gunbot was a popular one back in the day. Basically, it allows all sorts of ways to invest, but at the very basic level you could set a buy price, and then a sell price. So, it would then do this automatically, even when you sleep which would remove any kind of emotion.

The only thing is; you would have to purchase Gunbot, and then you would have to find a hosting solution to be able to host it 24/7.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 902
yesssir! 🫡
so with all these, i am looking for a companion who is interested in trading, tech, news and would like to share contact number or some platform where we can message and discuss on regular basis so that on every oppurtunity i have someone to talk and take up decisions if not atleast make my head stright Smiley

Just a warning. Engaging thru PMs makes you prone to scam attempts. scammers like it because there will be no one to point out their nonsense. Sticking to public communities like this forum is recommended plus it's better to get opinions from various ppl.

It's perfectly fine to share ideas but never try to seek validation as things can get ugly like losing accountability or being dependent on it. Are you maybe risking big op? that's why you cant take a step?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645

Many members here talk about price and set expectations, and here is a section dedicated to that ---> Speculation and this topic is constantly talking about price ---> Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion

Things I advise you to stay away from:

- Opinions of famous people: 90% of them are FUD or SCAM.
 - Twitter/Telegram Analytics: 99% of them are managed by an AI group.
 - Headlines: Most of them are inaccurate.

The solution to all of these problems lies in learning and further learning.

This is not investment advice.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Members,

I started investing in 2017 at the peak of the bull run without knowing any basics of investment, of course, lost a lot, and most if not all of my friends were out of the crypto with huge loss but then I got addicted to this technology.

Spent a lot of time understanding crypto and then started tutorials on trading and with lots of effort, interest, and dedication.

But what I have observed is that most of the time even though I predict and calculate the movement I was not able to take up the trade due to emotions coming in between or just ignoring it not sure, I just can't say why but I just don't do those trades.

for example :

when SEC case on XRP i was very sure its gonna dump but still i dont know why i didnt take that trade ( i mean i can take atleast .5% percent of my portfolio if i am scared but you know it just happened that i didnt take )

initial Elon musk tweet, i was very confident that it is going to pump ( if the world richest person says something it does matter), I said same thing for his second tweet that its going to dump hard but i never took the trades

these are just a 2 and technically many.

Pages:
Jump to: