Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a loan. Have collateral - page 2. (Read 4737 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
April 13, 2012, 06:59:04 PM
I think that established/advertising Lenders should be voted in as MODs for the Lending section in order to see IP addresses of prospective borrowers so that in case of scams etc, they could get started on ID legwork immediately and not have to rely on Theymos or anyone else if under time constraints.

Patrick, Burt, Kluge, Ina, senbonzakura......? ....others ?

This would definitely help in the pursuit of info gathering for defaulted loans and user identification etc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
April 13, 2012, 05:07:13 PM
update ?

Due in two days - I have a collection agent lined up.  Nicholas Milks is very easy to find.

As an aside, he does like hockey, and seems to have a daughter.  I know his work history, and his dad is Norman (around 60 years old), and has a nice, modest house.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1137
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
March 29, 2012, 10:19:41 AM
I doubt it is Rexcoin but Last Active:  March 13, 2012, 03:58:33 AM  is a bad sign.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
March 29, 2012, 05:59:17 AM
Wow, reading through this thread I also believe this is the Gambling junky going by the name of Rexcoin.

OOPS.
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
March 29, 2012, 05:46:46 AM
-1 to "hope for humanity"  Sad

hope I'm wrong
March 29, 2012, 01:32:44 AM
Wasn't much point getting to posted to me at the time, but I should have got it sent to my friend in Minnesota.  (still, there is some shit that might happen there)
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
March 28, 2012, 08:03:39 PM
Did you ever get the watch?
March 28, 2012, 07:49:43 PM
Not for a few more weeks - but I expect it to.  Then I'll arrange a collection.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
March 28, 2012, 05:43:15 PM
No hockey updates?  When is this loan scheduled to default?
February 25, 2012, 04:40:53 AM

- it is possible to convert coins to cash fairly quickly, but it wasn't claimed that he actually did.  Maybe they went to the store with a credit card.

Of course he could have, but then he could have done it anyway without signing up to a forum, practically lay his life story in front of everybody, ask for a small amount of bitcoin, read and answer a bunch of replies from skeptical (rightfully so) people etc etc...

I'm not saying that this is a scam. Don't forget I wrote this:
If this works out there is still hope for humanity.....

I wasn't being sarcastic. I do believe there are good people and maybe just this time two managed to connect (the milkman and patrick).

But after I was burned on my very first loan here -and I admit I did no checking, I trusted the judgement of  veteran lenders here- Every deal here looks suspect to me. I would be very happy to see this loan work and restore a certain amount of trust in people.....

I too have some hope for humanity, but I leave most of the charity stuff to my wife because she is nicer than I am.  Sucks that your first loan went bad, but then that's the nature of the forum and the lending "game".  My preference is to help some, not get ripped by to many and earn some decent interest off others to fund the first and cover some of the second.  That's not an invitation to pick on my good-will, and I am known as "Mr Hold-a-grudge" to some.  (Ask my dead mother in law about that if you don't believe me.)
legendary
February 25, 2012, 03:39:07 AM

- it is possible to convert coins to cash fairly quickly, but it wasn't claimed that he actually did.  Maybe they went to the store with a credit card.

Of course he could have, but then he could have done it anyway without signing up to a forum, practically lay his life story in front of everybody, ask for a small amount of bitcoin, read and answer a bunch of replies from skeptical (rightfully so) people etc etc...

I'm not saying that this is a scam. Don't forget I wrote this:
If this works out there is still hope for humanity.....

I wasn't being sarcastic. I do believe there are good people and maybe just this time two managed to connect (the milkman and patrick).

But after I was burned on my very first loan here -and I admit I did no checking, I trusted the judgement of  veteran lenders here- Every deal here looks suspect to me. I would be very happy to see this loan work and restore a certain amount of trust in people.....
February 24, 2012, 05:24:30 PM
I suspect betting on loan default might provide some people with an advantage. 

Referring to some of the above comments:
 - yes they are new and never claimed knowledge of rexcoin - Matthew and Psy appear to have missed the mark with their responses.
 - it is possible to convert coins to cash fairly quickly, but it wasn't claimed that he actually did.  Maybe they went to the store with a credit card.
 - I still find it "interesting" that people are always looking for the bad in every deal that occurs, often when working with a very small amount of information.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
February 24, 2012, 04:42:39 PM
Is there anywhere where you can bet on which loans default?

Now that would be an awesome site.  In the meantime you can use http://betsofbitco.in/ they accept bets on just about anything.
donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
February 24, 2012, 04:36:18 PM
Is there anywhere where you can bet on which loans default?
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 23, 2012, 01:43:11 PM
Milkman :  Just a matter of interest - how did you get the BTC to fiat to sport store so fast?
Everyone is always complaing about the time it takes back and forth through the exchanges...
Oh snap!
legendary
February 23, 2012, 01:39:31 PM
Milkman :  Just a matter of interest - how did you get the BTC to fiat to sport store so fast?
Everyone is always complaing about the time it takes back and forth through the exchanges...

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 22, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
How is it that I blew my cover. I never claimed to be a super veteran. I am sorry that I do not know the names of all the other crypto-currencies out there. There have been quite a few. I now see that he is a scammer on this board. Sorry that I did not search it before I spoke.

On a side note today is the first day of hockey for my son. I am super excited. He is even more bouncing off the walls because he got to pick out his new equipment. Again thanks to Patrick he was able to do this. I am so happy there are still good people in this world.

I will let you know how everything goes tonight. Hope he gets the starting job lol. He should we have been practicing since he got his new stuff.

Milkman39
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 21, 2012, 07:58:25 PM
Is rexcoin another coin that failed or something? I don't understand.

Yeah, it was the cryptocurrency dinosaurs used till they got extinct
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
February 21, 2012, 07:42:53 PM

Also the great hockey goalie would be Patrick Roy, Dominik Hasek, Jaques Plante, Grant Furr, Martin Brodeur, and many others. I to am hoping he grows up into a professional. You never know. Patrick Kane is from my area. Notable american goalies right now are Tim Thomas, and Ryan Miller. We are behind in goaltending in the americas.

I love it when newbies show themselves by talking like veterans. It really blows their cover so bad.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 21, 2012, 07:40:44 PM

Also the great hockey goalie would be Patrick Roy, Dominik Hasek, Jaques Plante, Grant Furr, Martin Brodeur, and many others. I to am hoping he grows up into a professional. You never know. Patrick Kane is from my area. Notable american goalies right now are Tim Thomas, and Ryan Miller. We are behind in goaltending in the americas.
Pages:
Jump to: