Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for a loan. Have collateral - page 3. (Read 4737 times)

donator
Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020
February 21, 2012, 12:49:47 AM
It smells like Rexcoin in here!
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
February 20, 2012, 11:48:26 PM
Hmmm, I'm kind of impressed that this semi-mundane thread has attracted LoupGaroux.

As to the DiscoChannel show, only seen the ads.

I was actually kind of touched by the genuine approach. And I am a fan of hockey at all levels, so Milkman brought out my softer side.

Well, I think we both want a happy ending.  Not sure who the great hockey goalies are, but maybe the kid will go far.  (shrug - don't know, maybe he'll just enjoy the game)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 20, 2012, 11:34:27 PM
Hmmm, I'm kind of impressed that this semi-mundane thread has attracted LoupGaroux.

I was actually kind of touched by the genuine approach. And I am a fan of hockey at all levels, so Milkman brought out my softer side.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
February 20, 2012, 11:13:56 PM
I am not going to default. I swear on it. I would not have given all my personal information to default. Sorry not my style. I work hard for what I have and have always paid all my bills.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
February 20, 2012, 05:21:17 PM
Just so people are aware, because there is some interest in this, I have funded 70 coins to Milkman39.

I have a variety of information requested and provided and potentially a very nice watch.

But, did you get the watch first? Like in: before sending him the 70 BTC?

I can collect at my leisure if I need to, either in person or by proxy. 

I don't mind being your "muscle" on the east coast, NY is only an hour away   Grin

Activity: 180
February 20, 2012, 02:47:35 PM
Just so people are aware, because there is some interest in this, I have funded 70 coins to Milkman39.

I have a variety of information requested and provided and potentially a very nice watch.

I don't mind being your "muscle" on the east coast, NY is only an hour away   Grin
February 20, 2012, 02:46:14 PM
Really? That would be nice to know for the future but I am not interested at this time. I have had my needs met by Patrick.

Thanks
February 20, 2012, 02:21:28 PM

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 20, 2012, 02:17:45 PM
For future reference, I know a pawn shop that would be delighted to make you a loan against a verifiable Tag, up to 50% of the current resale value, terms 30 days at 5% monthly juice, extendable by mutual agreement up to one year. For credentials you can check out Pawn Queens on the Discovery Channel. You deal not with the Queens, but the guys behind the scenes that actually own the place.
February 20, 2012, 02:10:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
February 20, 2012, 09:51:54 AM
If this works out there is still hope for humanity.....
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
February 20, 2012, 08:24:48 AM
Well, you sticking around after receiving the funds is a good sign. Best of luck!
February 20, 2012, 08:17:08 AM
He did not due to the fact that he is in another continent. I offered to send it. We discussed terms and agreed upon them. I will not be defaulting on this. I am looking to gain respect among a great community. I have had a bad streak of luck lately and needed some help. I am so glad that there are genuine people left in the world.

I have an elated son as well. He is so happy that he is going to be able to play hockey now.Smiley
I am a happy father because the $500 I had already paid to sign him up will not be going to waste. I am actually super excited for him. Only a week away on Wednesday. So really like 9 more wake ups. I don't know who's more excited lol. I know he probably is.

I truly thank you from my heart Patrick. You are an amazing person and I am grateful to be able to chat with you. I actually have had the shoe on the other foot. I have made loans to people I have never met and to be honest I can only remember being taken twice. Of course that was in my younger years when I was living at home and didn't have a wife or child to care for.

Anyways I will be keeping yinz updated on my sons hockey if you want. I am so proud that I have the ability to be a great father. Again may god bless you Patrick.

Milkman39

edit:brain not working.....to early
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 20, 2012, 04:49:59 AM

February 19, 2012, 11:58:20 PM

February 18, 2012, 04:13:46 PM
Hey,

I love how people have called me a scam since day one. I have not stole/scammed anything from anyone. I have not done anything wrong. I did not know that it was a scam to try for a loan. Especially with collateral. I am not asking for a "unsecured" loan.

Also I have called the pawn shops in my area and they do not buy new watches. It's bullshit. I have the paperwork as well as the box for it. My wife got it for me on our 5 year anniversary(not married that long, but been together that long). I really want the item back but I will consider selling it if the price is right. I have already spoke with her about it. If you don't believe me that's fine but I am telling you the truth. If you want to check up on me I am located in Buffalo NY. Go ahead call the pawn shops and they will all tell you that they do not want it because it's not brand new release and it's not old enough to take in as well.

I was also wondering about the pawn shop route - you're after a 240 loan on an 800 watch.  It would be a shame to have to sell it, and you wouldn't get nearly enough compared to purchase price.  I was also interested because I like the Tag designs, but gave up wearing watches a few years ago because I didn't need one.  I'm also going assume this loan would be replacement for the ice hockey gear (and I am aware some kids in Europe basically learn to skate the same time they learn to walk).

I think the main thing that puts me off is the term is quite long and I'm not sure how you would repay.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
February 18, 2012, 01:18:17 PM

You didn't! Mine had 3 m's ;P
Activity: 859
Merit: 1004
BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo
February 18, 2012, 11:16:04 AM
Hey,

I love how people have called me a scam since day one. I have not stole/scammed anything from anyone. I have not done anything wrong. I did not know that it was a scam to try for a loan. Especially with collateral. I am not asking for a "unsecured" loan.

Also I have called the pawn shops in my area and they do not buy new watches. It's bullshit. I have the paperwork as well as the box for it. My wife got it for me on our 5 year anniversary(not married that long, but been together that long). I really want the item back but I will consider selling it if the price is right. I have already spoke with her about it. If you don't believe me that's fine but I am telling you the truth. If you want to check up on me I am located in Buffalo NY. Go ahead call the pawn shops and they will all tell you that they do not want it because it's not brand new release and it's not old enough to take in as well.

Activity: 180
February 18, 2012, 10:46:55 AM
hmmm

hey now thats not an official "hmmm"  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: