Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Equity Investors For A Re-Opening Advanced CSGO GAMBLING SITE - page 2. (Read 1341 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Is this gambet.gg by chance? I had some GBT tokens for it but then they left and never came back.
Their platform was solid but it was managed with the intent to run off when they had enough attention and btc collected after the ICO ended and left all investors hanging.
Just look at Gamerfan for info on that failed site. Forgot who the creator of the site was but he was puerta rician or whatever. Roll Eyes
As soon as I read the title I thought straight to that site. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
Is it still against the rules to gamble with CSGO skins?  How do you get around this?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Any investment is fine of course, mostly interested in just keep improving and then launching very soon.
Maybe it would be better if you would create an ann or some coin or some kind of investor shares to your website. It would be hard to find a single person to invest a huge chunk of money to your website. Then, another thing is that there is a problem with trust here. People would be skeptical to blindly invest in your venture.

Well, yes, I will of course take in more than one investor dependent on how much equity they wish to have for what $ amount. There is in fact a huge trust issue here, Trying to find a way around that, but it is quite difficult. The least I could do is show them all the proof, demo site, twitter, old website, and any progress I already have. But I insinuate if they are willing to invest, then they are committing to a possible win or loss, although this site will 100% pay off. I have been a part of several other sites online and business's with much success and I will gladly share what those were and what profit was made from it if anyone is curious.

Thank you for your comment.

So, your Gambling website will 100% pay off and you haven't sold your house or car yet? If you are posting from your phone because you did sell your house or your vehicle then I am sorry about this post. I am sure that you could make enough money if you sold all your belongings for the site to run properly and since you will make the money back then you shouldn't have any problems right? Once you purchase the Skins with your money then you should be pretty good right?

Have you tried to ask your Bank for loans?

There is a "Lending" section for this type of stuff too:

Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Since it will 100% pay off then I don't see why you wouldn't just code with your smartphone and a small stash of cup noodles.

I'd like to go in with a partner anyways, there is work to be done, but things are made easier when someone else in the project with you. Not saying that the site is 100% pay off, but given that the house edge is fairly large, if the site gets enough players, it is near impossible not to profit in the long run. I'd go to loans, but I wouldn't be taken seriously or have anyone's trust. The bank would look at a gambling site and laugh.

Highly appreciate the recommendation and comment though.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Maybe it would be better if you would create an ann or some coin or some kind of investor shares to your website. It would be hard to find a single person to invest a huge chunk of money to your website. Then, another thing is that there is a problem with trust here. People would be skeptical to blindly invest in your venture.

Well, yes, I will of course take in more than one investor dependent on how much equity they wish to have for what $ amount. There is in fact a huge trust issue here, Trying to find a way around that, but it is quite difficult. The least I could do is show them all the proof, demo site, twitter, old website, and any progress I already have. But I insinuate if they are willing to invest, then they are committing to a possible win or loss, although this site will 100% pay off. I have been a part of several other sites online and business's with much success and I will gladly share what those were and what profit was made from it if anyone is curious.

So, your Gambling website will 100% pay off and you haven't sold your house or car yet? If you are posting from your phone because you did sell your house or your vehicle then I am sorry about this post. I am sure that you could make enough money if you sold all your belongings for the site to run properly and since you will make the money back then you shouldn't have any problems right? Once you purchase the Skins with your money then you should be pretty good right?

Have you tried to ask your Bank for loans?

There is a "Lending" section for this type of stuff too:

Code:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Since it will 100% pay off then I don't see why you wouldn't just code with your smartphone and a small stash of cup noodles.
I have everything uploaded and all the data saved in case one was interested in the previous life of the site.

It would be great if everything would show up as legit as possible, but looking back at what happened in the past with other investments like alt coins, it may look legit from the start till the end of the ICO but it all ends up a scam. Maybe you should look into getting the opinion of some people here on the forum who has experience with operating a legit gambling site.

Totally understandable, I think in this case, the ideal investor would need a proper understanding of how a gambling website can profit and run. Then after they review the current setup I have, they will make their decision as to if they'd like to join in or not.

Another thing you can do is launch the website already and just set the max winnings possible to whatever your funds are. For example, you have one bitcoin and the max winning would just be 10% of your 1 bitcoin. Which means they can only bet with a winning of just 0.1BTC. Then create an investment platform. Copy what other gambling sites did with invest in the house kind of feature.
Well, once I build up a bit of a withdrawal bot, the site will almost run itself and the investor will see a return quite swiftly.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514

It would be great if everything would show up as legit as possible, but looking back at what happened in the past with other investments like alt coins, it may look legit from the start till the end of the ICO but it all ends up a scam. Maybe you should look into getting the opinion of some people here on the forum who has experience with operating a legit gambling site.

Totally understandable, I think in this case, the ideal investor would need a proper understanding of how a gambling website can profit and run. Then after they review the current setup I have, they will make their decision as to if they'd like to join in or not.

Another thing you can do is launch the website already and just set the max winnings possible to whatever your funds are. For example, you have one bitcoin and the max winning would just be 10% of your 1 bitcoin. Which means they can only bet with a winning of just 0.1BTC. Then create an investment platform. Copy what other gambling sites did with invest in the house kind of feature.

Hello, I am the new owner of a previously closed gambling website, the site had about 30,000 users and at it's peak, it was earning about $750-1000 a week. I am reopening the site and intending to make it popular and vivid again.

The site was custom and had a gamemode in which no other site has.
The twitter for the site has about 4k active followers.
The site has a huge house edge, but continues to bring returning players.
Advertisers are already in line for contact upon launch.

For proof, details, demo site, proof of ownership of both the twitter, source, domains, or anything else, reply or message me.

I am looking for serious investors only, mostly just looking for investments of skins to fill up the withdraw bots, but I do need other investments as well.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: