Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for forum customer support [moderator/admin] - page 2. (Read 461 times)

copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
https://imgur.com/a/7bgh5Pb

I also want to know is there any scoring system for banning like, x number of report to reach x points and the system automatically issue a certain days or months of ban to a user. (This can be answered public)

Cheers,

Wow really... Was it autoban or some admin/mod manually did it?

Or is there something else which we are not aware yet like a specific rule which triggered this ban?

From images you only sent more or less 72 + 1  messages in around 2/3 months

January      26
December   30
November   16

Total  =       72 +1

And on top of that you got a negative trust for getting a PM ban, another wow.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
https://imgur.com/a/7bgh5Pb
That's more than one months PM sent list from my account. I removed one of them because I do not want anyone to know about it. It's very personal between the user and me.

@ moderator/admin (Theymos/Cyrus), Please investigate the sent message. You have my permission.

Most of the message were 2 way communication between users and me in different subjects. Some of them were sent to invite them in any of my campaign which I noticed many campaign manager do. Treatment should be the same for me and others. I believe it's the same.

Hardly one or maximum two from the messages (apology if the number is more or less because I did not check the number of messages on the screenshots even who to sent them except the personal one), I sent to project ower/s asking them to fix any error on their ANN or any post, with that I offered them my service.

I have full respect to the moderation body of the forum, I believe banning me for past 7 days was not a mistake, they must have a very good reason for it. But with due respect I would like to know specifically which message was reported and resulted me to be banned from the forum. I would not mind if you PM me, in-fact please PM me with the information because I do not want others to see him bad.

I need to know the information because as a campaign manager I communicate with many members in the forum, on public or on private. I have my well wishers with haters. For my safety and to conduct my business safely, I need to know who don't stand along with me and need to be careful about them not sending PM again.

I also want to know is there any scoring system for banning like, x number of report to reach x points and the system automatically issue a certain days or months of ban to a user. (This can be answered public)

Cheers,
Pages:
Jump to: