Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for help in marketing trading bot, monthly pay in BTC! - page 2. (Read 384 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 39

Your bot could place orders at any pair.
This includes buying some shitcoin you are selling with an other account, basically to dump your shitcoin onto your 'customers' without influencing the price.
Bot only trades XBT and will only trade XBT. this is your only point that can stand up, the rest is all nonsense. I could theoretically create some kind of liquidity in shitcoin markets but is not worth 1% of the effort put into the coding. if that was my intention i could just sell on different exchanges at once or go OTC.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
- You have full control over the funds
False again, the USER has full control over the funds since they are the only ones that can access their account. Bot can place and delete orders on XBT market only.

Your bot could place orders at any pair.
This includes buying some shitcoin you are selling with an other account, basically to dump your shitcoin onto your 'customers' without influencing the price.

- Your arguments defending this are not logical at all
I explain logically every time yet you don't understand a single thing of what i'm saying. so i assume you are either troll or much worst, just stupid.

Pretending to not understand what i am talking about doesn't make you more trustworthy.

The following simply doesn't make any sense:
You might ask yourself... if the bot is so great, why sharing?
1. More bots running the trade equals more support for the trade which equals to even higher probability of success.

The more people using the same strategy, the lower the profit for an individual.
That's how the market works.

According to you, everyone could use your bot and everyone would make profit.  Roll Eyes

While you might believe that's how it works, this is not the case in the real world.
copper member
So many red flags.

- You offer free spots for profit

- You require high initial investment

- You pay commission for each sale (for free spots!?)

- Instead of simply making a lot of money, you reduce your own winnings just to offer 'free spots' for others.

Caution:
If this turns out to be a scam (which is very likely), anyone supporting this will get tagged.

Read the whole conversation with him here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/10-free-spots-for-bitmex-trading-bot-army-july-2019-5161526

Every month you have to accuse me of scam, yet none of my users ever complained.
I will reply once more to every of your false points once, then i will not lose more time with you again:

Bot is free to test 1 month, after that there's a 20% commission on net profit to be paid for joining another month.

500$ is used as testing, most of people deposit much more after the first month and there are currently over $75k managed.

False again, the USER has full control over the funds since they are the only ones that can access their account. Bot can place and delete orders on XBT market only.

33% of the 20% commission is paid every month to who brought the client, is an affiliation.

I explain logically every time yet you don't understand a single thing of what i'm saying. so i assume you are either troll or much worst, just stupid.

- Instead of simply making a lot of money, you reduce your own winnings just to offer 'free spots' for others.
I'm making a lot of money, i'm scaling up, but since 500$ is "high investment" for you i think you have no idea what i'm talking about.
Do you have any idea what an hedge fund or a quant shop is ? i can tell that is a big no

Instead of constantly shitting on other people work without any kind of proof, please grow some skills and build your own. You will go nowhere with your signature campaigns, and maybe one day 500$ won't feel that much for you too!

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481
So many red flags.

Caution:
If this turns out to be a scam (which is very likely), anyone supporting this will get tagged.

Read the whole conversation with him here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/10-free-spots-for-bitmex-trading-bot-army-july-2019-5161526
copper member
Hello,
i'm looking for people that can boost the marketing for my Bitmex Trading Bot
Pay is monthly and in btc equal to 33% of the commission paid by the client.
Once the deal is closed, this can bring huge passive income.
Contact me on Telegram if interested
@Blob_Crypto
Pages:
Jump to: