Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for investors - page 3. (Read 3002 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 03, 2016, 10:53:28 PM
Watching this
Do you have any website realted your game? i love to play video games
Maybe you can go doge subreddit too for gather doge community

We don't have a website at the moment, and probably won't set anything up until we get closer to a finished product. I've made a post on the doge subreddit and hope that we get a positive response.

When we release the game I hope to see you in our community!

So why are you here with no game plan, no working prototype and asking for money. That's not cool man.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 10:52:17 PM
Watching this

We don't have a website at the moment, and probably won't set anything up until we get closer to a finished product. I've made a post on the doge subreddit and hope that we get a positive response.

When we release the game I hope to see you in our community!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
July 03, 2016, 10:28:25 PM
Watching this too. We'll see where it goes. I wont invest but I may play the game.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
July 03, 2016, 10:26:43 PM
Watching this
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
July 03, 2016, 10:17:39 PM
2D RPG MMO that uses dogecoin as its in game currency

My team and I currently building a 3D Dark Fantasy MMORPG that is going to use dogecoin as its in game currency. We’re seeking 10,000,000 dogecoin to use on building our economy, art, game development, and for advertisement purposes. We plan to monetizes the game with a small “tax” for each transaction that takes place in the game world, along with a few in game purchases for non-stat altering items such as, skins, mounts, ect, along with a few non-video ads.

Game Summary: The game is a 2D Dark Fantasy MMORPG taking place in the modern day, gothic city of New Sheperd. You play as either a vampire or werewolf race character, and will take part in a power struggle between two opposing factions for control of the city. There are a lot of PVE elements and a lot of rewarding reasons for PvP. The in game economy will use credits that are purchased with doge (Currently the only cryptocurrency we are able to support) or earned from PVE, or picked up from killed enemies in PvP. You will have the ability to convert your game credits back to doge and withdraw them to the wallet associated with your account.

What is in it for investors?

Investors will get several special in game skins, items, titles, and a bonus to experience earned. We also expect our investors to receive 10% ROI over the course of the next year.

MMORPGs are more popular now than ever before, and more and more players are looking for games that use real currency systems. We have a very strong, and very smart consumer as our target audience, and we think that they will be very excited about being a part of a community that you can help build.

Additional information on the game can be made available via PM upon request. This information includes basic info on our PVE, PvP, and Character Creation systems at the moment.  

Public information on our economy, world/level design, server hosting and several other important details are not available at this time.

We currently have no Launch Date in mind.

If you have any questions I’d be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Questions about art, and the economy itself may be slightly difficult for me to answer at the current time, however I'll do my best.

We've recently made a facebook page which we will be updating soon. These updates will include concept art, screenshots, and videos of gameplay as we progress. Feel free to like us so you can follow our progress more efficiently!

https://www.facebook.com/Shadows-527346254142627/

If you'd like to see the GDD (Game Design Document) which outlines all of the info about this project just let me know.

Pages:
Jump to: