Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking for Legitimate Investing Services - page 2. (Read 1226 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
You may want to check our new Bitcoin investment platform https://pcminvest.me

For any enquires please write us at [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin
It's a scam, they all are!

Hold your bitcoins, don't send them to any 'investment' website you may find, they are all scams and you will lose you coins.
Found the new site, they won't scam for few days or week(cuz they want you invite more ppl)
Cash out when profitable.
Ez money Smiley

I earned quite a lot by using same evaluation back in the day when hyip's with LR were popular.
Getting in early does often give you profit, but there is also a chance that they wont pay up if you invested more than they want to give out in that time, then they pay some users that invested lower amounts, and totally ignore those who are supposed to earn more.
In the end, its more of a gamble than it is investment, but whatever sails your boat, i guess.

cheers
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The big fish

Hold your bitcoins, don't send them to any 'investment' website you may find, they are all scams and you will lose you coins.
Found the new site, they won't scam for few days or week(cuz they want you invite more ppl)
Cash out when profitable.
Ez money Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
I have looked into Bitcoin-income.com and invested a small amount in their 10 day deal. Does anyone know if they are legitimate or not (Search is down now, so I am asking).

Also, are there any other legitimate sites like this?

I am not looking for the "Multiply your BTC" type sites. I am looking for arbitrage type investing.
Pages:
Jump to: