Pages:
Author

Topic: [Looking for] People to do what I ask them for - page 2. (Read 954 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
PM me I'm looking for some people to do some tasks for me. Message me if interested and your price
All the people willing to do tasks for him without knowing what they're suppose to do belong to the same scum of the internet who would go heights to earn a few satoshi's.The job is obviously something illegal that's why Op didn't mention it in the original post.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I have some time in my hands and i am interested. However since you are a pretty new user here, escrow is a must or you complete the payment first and then i do the task. PM me for more information and info about your rates.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
PM me I'm looking for some people to do some tasks for me. Message me if interested and your price

I hope it is nothing illegal like

"kill Satoshi"
"steal satoshi's bitcoin stash"
"Hack bitcoins"

or anything like that. "What I ask them for" seems very vague for a service you are looking for.

Nothing crazy like that, just need someone to follow me around and do what i tell them, pm me if interested
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can you give more detail about your tasks? You need people from which country and your task is related to something and the payrate. It's too difficult

if you let people dicide the payrate. So give more detail about it and I will send you a PM if I'm interested in your tasks Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

I hope it is nothing illegal like

"kill Satoshi"
"steal satoshi's bitcoin stash"
"Hack bitcoins"

or anything like that. "What I ask them for" seems very vague for a service you are looking for.
The task will be posting things on different forum
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
It's always the foreigners,  the non English speakers,  who jump up people like this's asses.  Oh yes MASSA!!
Don't you people realize how much you degrade your dignity by doing so?
And then there are the shit posters.  You people disgust me.   And OP needs to spell out what he wants done.  In public, not by PM.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

I don't want to put some sarcastic post here so I will be kind.

What is the work? task? You are lacking of information. How come people can give their willingness if they don't have an idea about what is the work all about? Come back to this thread and clear things up.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
so anything under the sun just whatever task you wanted to ask for anyone who will applied with your offer? maybe you can provide some additional details
so we can sen you a message if we think we are qualified and also we can rate ourselves before doing any actions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
How can anyone send you his price without even know what kind of task required from him !! Also posting the nature of the tasks and some details  on public will give you more credibility and if the tasks is legal and worth the payment you will get a lot of applies
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
I'm interested!
If i don't know what i have to do and how long it will take i don't know how much i will charge for that job.
Please send me details and we will talk about reward.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Provide more details about the task please, perhaps I can do it for you, but I need full details and also the price suggested.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I can do it. I have all the time. Just send me a message about the  task and will talk about the price.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
What are you looking for? Will you explaine it more here? We need more detail about what you need. So first edit your post with more detail's. Than i might be help you.
Edit your post with all details,hope you would found help from this forum people.
Pages:
Jump to: