Pages:
Author

Topic: Looking To Invest $50-$100 In New Projects Any Ideas? - page 4. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
A new project has appeared, which I am delighted with. Dexsport is a new word in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Community members holding $DESU tokens will be eligible to participate in various contests such as whitelisting and will have priority in limited events and sweepstakes from Dexsport and its partners. This includes products from famous sports teams, fan attributes, NFTs, and more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

OPCT looks very promising.  besides that the trading volume on kucoin is also large, I agree with your opinion that OPCT is a good place to invest.  especially with the current price of $ 0.4 maybe a potential $ 1 or $ 2 can be achieved.  just waiting for more fantastic project developments
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
Nowadays every man and his dog create useless “crypto” projects and it is so hard to find a worthy project in all that junk. It was an ordeal to find Sin City, but now I am confident about my investment.

I don't know if you noticed, but recently two dog projects have been very successful (DOGE and SHIBA). I do not know if your joke referred to it, but I think that with such a small capital it is in such "lucky shots" that it is best to look for profit.

If you are so confident of your investment, why don't you tell us what it is?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 10
hey people i came across this project. check it out and let me know what you think.

https://www.valrental.club/
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Don't be pessimistic with $50, you can get big profit in crypto, we can get big profit opportunities from short term to long term, but for safety I recommend buying MATIC, current price is around $2 and hold it for at least a month then the opportunity to get at least 50% profit can be achieved.
Activity: 1027
Merit: 11
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I think having a small capital of $50-$100 is very good for investing in a new project like NFT, because the hype is sometimes very high so the chances of getting a return are very high later on, and even if the project does not develop the losses we experience are not that big , but before choosing a project it would be nice to do a study to find out whether the project we want to recommend is feasible or not to be followed,
Activity: 1540
Merit: 276
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
If you want to invest in a new project I think you should reconsider, because the capital you have today is very small and the profits you get are smaller, but it would be nice if you invest in some potential altcoins and later if you have saved a lot of profits then just choose a project that is sure to get maximum profit, Because the risks we face are greater when compared to investing in altcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
I would guidance you to zero in on attempting to build this worth by centering in your schooling or other work or administrations in the web to get a higher compensation. Information truly is influence with regards to the aggregation of abundance and beginning early is everything thing you can manage with the kind of cash.
Activity: 1568
COMBONetwork
Let’s talk about Anomus. I think this is a great choice. Anomus is a platform that seeks to to streamline verified content, news and professional journalism by exposing fake content through community governance. $ANOM staking ampaign is ongoing too. You can even get some NFTs. Worth paying attention.
Not worth paying attention to because previously the project you mentioned was never heard of in the crypto space so it would be very risky if everyone would choose it at this time.
It's true that a project that doesn't even sound like that is certainly very vulnerable,
and I think need to prove it whether it's really a potential project and be a good place to invest or not,
The most important thing is to be careful and don't trust easily
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hello everyone and hope everyone is doing well. I am currently looking to invest in some new projects in the sum of 50-100 dollars. If you have any new or exciting projects you would like to share with us here, please post and let us know. Until next time take care.
are you interested in the metaverse token project???

if so, I suggest you try investing in cybertrade projects, but before deciding to invest in cybertrade you must understand the concept and the risks so you don't regret it, always dwyor.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
Let’s talk about Anomus. I think this is a great choice. Anomus is a platform that seeks to to streamline verified content, news and professional journalism by exposing fake content through community governance. $ANOM staking ampaign is ongoing too. You can even get some NFTs. Worth paying attention.
Not worth paying attention to because previously the project you mentioned was never heard of in the crypto space so it would be very risky if everyone would choose it at this time.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
There are many new projects that you can follow for now, and you can explore yourself so that later more confident to follow a project, because to follow a project we must know how the team working on the project if indeed they are always active then the project can usually be successful and achieve the targets that have been set, But it would be nice for you to add capital to invest because 100$ is not too reliable for a big profit, but you can buy shiba inu because currently many investors are following the project.
Activity: 38
Hello everyone and hope everyone is doing well. I am currently looking to invest in some new projects in the sum of 50-100 dollars. If you have any new or exciting projects you would like to share with us here, please post and let us know. Until next time take care.
You can DYOR about NFTrade
I'm beyond happy to see their progress
It's time to buy the dip, I see so many positive news from them this year
I can't even imagine how many great news they prepared for us
Activity: 812
Merit: 53

I am going to be honest with you. This amount is very small. If you are planning to invest, I would advice you to focus on trying to increase this value by focusing in your education or other job or services in the internet to get a higher wage.

That being said, I believe bitcoin is the best investment in the crytocurrency space. Long term, any cryptocurrency portfolio should have at least 50% btc imo.

Looking for other projects, you can try to get more big gains, but it is very difficult in a bear market. In a bull market you can make money basically anywhere. Although in a bear market, that we are maybe starting one now, btc out perform most altcoins.
Brother if anyone is a small investor. So how they invest big amount in projects. I think invest in any project that you can afford to lose. If anyone invest 100$ in shiba inu coin last year. I think now, he is millionaire. So, invest any amount at right place is the best technique. And don't invest a big investment in any new project. Because there are many scammers that are working in market to steal user's funds by running fake ico and private sales. 
Activity: 1218
Merit: 595
If you have 50$ to 100$ and you want to invest in cheap and new project which has potential to perform more than 20x then this coin are in my mind is Blokthopia (Blok) which is metaverse project . and we know after facebook announced about metaverse all of me ta verse project become bullish so now blok is new project of metaverse and has huge chances to perform bullish
Activity: 1001
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
if you want to invest with a capital of $50-$100, I think shiba inu is the right choice to recommend, besides the price is still very affordable SHIB also has very good potential and prospects in the future, although there is no guarantee that this shitcoin will can survive, but I'm sure if this memecoin will be the 2nd best memecoin after dogecoin, because the demand for this coin is increasing from time to time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

If I had to invest such a small amount, I would definitely look for new unknown projects. I would do a good research and fundamental analysis and I would keep my fingers crossed for success.
I think you should pay attention to the Metaverse tokens.
Activity: 66
OneTo11
World's First Blockchain Gaming Ecosystem. Play Games, Create NFTs, & Sell For Exponential Profits On OneTo11 NFT Marketplace
 IDO soon
Activity: 38
Check the project called AQAR Chain
Aqarchain is a blockchain-powered platform allowing buyers, sellers, brokers, and escrow/title agents/notaries to come together through the utilization of a suite of smart contracts to facilitate transactions.
Buying properties in fractions on aqarchain.io is as simple as buying shares on stock market. The process is very simple and requires you to download a chrome web extension Metamask.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
it is hard to advise someone to invest even more so if it is their main money. Personally, I can only provide information about you being able to do your own research on the project you are looking for here https://coinmarketcap.com/ico-calendar/
choose on the basis of very complete, reliable, and strong information. however, if you recommend investing in old coins, BNB is a good coin. however, for a new project, it seems quite difficult to suggest someone. however, you can also look for it in the signatures that people have posted here. DYOR
Pages:
Jump to: