Pages:
Author

Topic: LOOKING TO INVEST MY LIFE SAVINGS NEED ADVICE - page 2. (Read 5971 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

I would strongly advice against investing all your life savings in anything related to Crypto. But if you`re so determined, I`d suggest investing not in mining equipment, but in Crypto trading - this way you more or less have conrol over the situation and your funds, while with mining you have very limited control over what`s going on with your investment.
Just avoid ICOs - invest in more stable coins to make your invesment more stable.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Don't ever try to invest all your life savings in cryptocurrency mining. Both bitcoin and ethereum mining no longer pays nowadays and you may end up soaked in huge disappointment. My advice for you is that you should buy some bitcoin or/and ethereum and hold. Do not invest all your money.
It no longer pays? if it no longer pays then no one would confirm our bitcoin and ethereum transactions.

What's the concern here is if you just are going to mine and will buy with small capital for the hardware it isn't worth it. But to say that mining isn't longer paying? that's just misleading. There are mining farms there that has been doing good though the market has been down until now.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
If you are planning to invest for a good life saving, it's better if you invest in bitcoin because it's really good to have an investment like bitcoin and hold it for a long time because the longer you hold it, the higher the value it becomes.
how can you say bitcoin price will increase in future? bitcoin price is very volatile nowadays. every day it drops and increases. but not going above a specific range. I think if someone want to invest his saving and want to do that in crypto then he should do trading. first, he starts with less amount when he gets experience and understands tricks of trading, he should increase his investment.
Yeah you are right, investment in bitcoin for long time is definitely profitable and you can make huge money in the future. But I want to tell you that you should keep some cash in your account and do not invest all your money in one time. First check the market and if you satisfied that crypto market is good for you then you can invest the rest of your money.
It is good that you have decided to invest your savings in cryptocurrency. Now it is better to split your money in different coins like bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum, ripple, and monero etc. some are big coins prices high and some are low price coins and you can buy big quantity for low investment. if you have big money you must hold some of your money in your bank account to use in time of need.
Activity: 82
Merit: 4
if use you saving to invest. you should choose bitcoin market. buy now and hold until next year. maybe you can get rich.
In these days the price of bitcoin is very reasonable and you can buy bitcoin for your future. If you have patience and courage to bear any circumstances then you should invest in bitcoin. If you have trading experience, then it is much better and you can make handsome money in the future. Don’t be panic if you want to put your money in cryptocurrency.
It is good decision that you want to put your money in cryptocurrency. I really appreciate your courage, because cryptocurrency investment is very risky and you may lose your coins with one wrong decision. It is better to split your money in different coins. By this way you will be mentally relaxed and satisfied. If one coin downs other will go up and you will remain constant.
It is good that if you want to invest in cryptocurrency the best option is bitcoin only because of the bright future. No doubt that the price in these days in not good but if you have some coins you should hold them for some time atleast till the end of this year. Hope the next year will be good for bitcoin price and investors will make handsome money.
Activity: 83
if use you saving to invest. you should choose the bitcoin market. buy now and hold until next year. maybe you can get rich.
In these days the price of bitcoin is very reasonable and you can buy bitcoin for your future. If you have patience and courage to bear any circumstances then you should invest in bitcoin. If you have trading experience, then it is much better and you can make handsome money in the future. Don’t be panic if you want to put your money in cryptocurrency.
It is a good decision that you want to put your money in cryptocurrency. I really appreciate your courage, because cryptocurrency investment is very risky and you may lose your coins with one wrong decision. It is better to split your money into different coins. By this way, you will be mentally relaxed and satisfied. If one coin downs other will go up and you will remain constant.

Yes, instead of losing all your money in one coin it is better to split the coin by dividing your money into different coins. It is very good to research before investing into any coin which should give good income for your holding.
In my opinion authentic and reliable new ICO project is better for investment. if the project manager is reliable and he has clean track record and people trust him the most you can invest yoru money in his coin. You will get huge quantity for low investment but don’t put all your money in one coin. It will be better option for a secure future investment.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Invest in yourself and you will not make a mistake. Invest education, if you have money for that go to school, learn something that will make you more money. Learn about programming, web design, or something else, that depends from what is your passion in life. Invest a little part in cryptocurrencies, but investing in education is much better option.

Why are you discussing this? A man asked for advice almost a year ago, I do not think that this is relevant for him now, as well as mining in general for individual mining is not a very promising direction for a very long time.
Why not? You don`t need to mine bitcoin, there are other good mining options. Its all about what kind of equipment you have, with good equipment you can mine bitcoin but for that you need a lot of money. People still discuss this cause they don`t pay attention on previous posts, I discuss it cause I think I gave another point of view, nobody say nothing about learning and education, maybe some new people will check this and see some good suggestions.
Activity: 11
Totally agree that all-out investment is not a smart decision. For investment purpose, voalidity and risk should be always put into consideration. In cryptocurrency world, there're mainly business forms like this: opeing exchange, mining machine, wallet in payment field and other deriviate product. I personally suggest invest in payment field with either less volatile and lower cost to run. Bitcoin ATM would be the best choice to most of ordinary investors to get involed in cryptocurrency business. Here is one for your reference.
www.dobiatm.com/twowayatm-violet.html
Email me if you need help with Bitcoin ATM. [email protected]
Activity: 34
If you are planning to invest for a good life saving, it's better if you invest in bitcoin because it's really good to have an investment like bitcoin and hold it for a long time because the longer you hold it, the higher the value it becomes.
how can you say bitcoin price will increase in future? bitcoin price is very volatile nowadays. every day it drops and increases. but not going above a specific range. I think if someone want to invest his saving and want to do that in crypto then he should do trading. first, he starts with less amount when he gets experience and understands tricks of trading, he should increase his investment.
Yeah you are right, investment in bitcoin for long time is definitely profitable and you can make huge money in the future. But I want to tell you that you should keep some cash in your account and do not invest all your money in one time. First check the market and if you satisfied that crypto market is good for you then you can invest the rest of your money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Don't ever try to invest all your life savings in cryptocurrency mining. Both bitcoin and ethereum mining no longer pays nowadays and you may end up soaked in huge disappointment. My advice for you is that you should buy some bitcoin or/and ethereum and hold. Do not invest all your money.
Activity: 31
Hello Everyone,

I need your help! I have been doing research on what hardware to buy to mine Ether and Bitcoin. I'm investing my life savings so this is really serious for me so if you can help it would mean alot. I have alot of space for equipment so that wont be a problem. I need help figuring out what equipment to buy for ether and bitcoin minning, and how much it will cost me? Any advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you
Smiley
For me I’d say that’s a huge risk for anyone to take, especially this time around that the price is down. It’s always good to make investment, but always have something left in case things happen to go south, so you will have something left at least. Divide the money you want to invest and make sure that any amount you’re going to put into this investment is any amount that you can afford to lose.
Mining is very risky especially in these days because the profit margin is very low and if the price of bitcoin falls little more miners will stop mining because of no profit. It is better to start trading. Trading is better than mining and you can make good profits in short time. For trading you need to get experience and knowledge about the market situation.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
How much capital to actually occupy the cryptocurrency?. And it makes me rich or poor. I am also confused about the investment process.
It is all about the investors who want to invest if a person have money he should invest all of it, and if a person have less amount of money he should invest less but will have to hold longer for high profit,. Crypto currency investment makes all investors really rich because in my friends circle it has make a lot of people rich now who were  not having anything in long ago but now they bought houses and own business only because of bitcoin so just buy and hold you will get rich.
Activity: 448
Why are you discussing this? A man asked for advice almost a year ago, I do not think that this is relevant for him now, as well as mining in general for individual mining is not a very promising direction for a very long time.
Activity: 378
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Smiley

If you are really serious to risks your life savings then start a business that can give you continous earnings on regular basis that will take you on long term. Earned and saved money to the point that you have an extra ammos for misc things.

Consider entering mining world once you are sure now that even you will loss on mining, you still have other sources. It's a bit of a suicide if you will invest your savings to the things you are dumb about.
I think you have some point the idea of having business can actually help you out when you want to start investing for long term purposes and just make sure you can actually gain enough benefits and make a wise decision before and after the result of the investment you have made.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Smiley

I would advise you not to invest all your money in one thing. And in the light of the current situation, I advise you to dont start of any cryptocurrency mining, because it is not profitable enough, especially for young miners. Better try your money by buying and selling certain cryptocurrencies so you can earn from the margin.

I believe so. There are exchanges that allows margin trading which is quite good than just waiting for the bullrun before you can profit. There are several of these exchanges one that anyone can be their liking is the bitfinex.  Its risky due to the leverage but you can handle it after all its bear market so shorting is the safest. One exchange that has this feature which is right now just in the development stage is the EOSex.com Hope to see it launched fully this year end.
Activity: 10
How much capital to actually occupy the cryptocurrency?. And it makes me rich or poor. I am also confused about the investment process.
Activity: 63
Yeah bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and the market cap and earnings ratio is higher than any other coin in the market. You can make big money in the near future, while other coins will take long time because of the low price and growth. But you should search and analyze the market thoroughly before investing your money in cryptocurrency and make sure it is good for you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
if use you saving to invest. you should choose the bitcoin market. buy now and hold until next year. maybe you can get rich.
It is a good decision that you want to put your money in cryptocurrency. I really appreciate your courage, because cryptocurrency investment is very risky and you may lose your coins with one wrong decision. It is better to split your money into different coins. By this way, you will be mentally relaxed and satisfied. If one coin downs other will go up and you will remain constant.

Yes, instead of losing all your money in one coin it is better to split the coin by dividing your money into different coins. It is very good to research before investing into any coin which should give good income for your holding.
Activity: 42
if use you saving to invest. you should choose bitcoin market. buy now and hold until next year. maybe you can get rich.
It is good decision that you want to put your money in cryptocurrency. I really appreciate your courage, because cryptocurrency investment is very risky and you may lose your coins with one wrong decision. It is better to split your money in different coins. By this way you will be mentally relaxed and satisfied. If one coin downs other will go up and you will remain constant.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Hello Everyone,

Thank you
Smiley
For me I’d say that’s a huge risk for anyone to take, especially this time around that the price is down. It’s always good to make investment, but always have something left in case things happen to go south, so you will have something left at least. Divide the money you want to invest and make sure that any amount you’re going to put into this investment is any amount that you can afford to lose.
Pages:
Jump to: