Pages:
Author

Topic: Looks like the DASH party is over. - page 3. (Read 3927 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 11, 2017, 04:59:50 PM
Looks like the party is back on.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 06, 2017, 06:32:22 PM
so much love/hate to coins...  Roll Eyes
ride the pump and sell it when it ends, period end.

I think people on this forum are too easy to jump to the conclusions. At the moment Dash's price is in the mid $40s.
Agreed that Bitcoin is doing very well recently, but it has stabilized again. There is no "crash," but then again people here seem to see what they want to see.

well... if i understood it right, all OP said is(with wrong words): dash has stabilized too. and i agree with that.
no higher high's anymore, still in a uptrend but we are seeing lower lows and that's not good. time for correction/consolidation.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
March 06, 2017, 06:08:28 PM
I know this coin from the first block  Tongue with the name of: "DarkCoin"... and effectively the hype of dash in these last days... has really one explanation?
I see a week ago Amanda B Johnson (!?!) talk about dash coin in youtube twitter and other places.
But what's the news that justify this hype?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 06, 2017, 06:00:23 PM
The ridiculous DASH hype, unjustified to my knowledge, has been finished. The price is naturally crashing, while the bitcoin price is naturally growing. Altcoins are being sold to join the BTC train, no wait, the BTC rocket.

So who lost money with this? and who, hopefully, made a killing? This was a good pump, i'll give you that. I wish I was holding some, but I had no reason to buy when it was 5 dollars.

I think people on this forum are too easy to jump to the conclusions. At the moment Dash's price is in the mid $40s.
Agreed that Bitcoin is doing very well recently, but it has stabilized again. It's ridiculous to think the ONLY reason altcoins go up is because of Bitcoin. There is no "crash," but then again people here seem to see what they want to see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
March 06, 2017, 05:08:52 PM
I agree to you in what just a money man who was playing with it and it worked successfully but I think this will really have a bad affect for the long term investors as this will screw up the stability of the coin and if this continues for a while within few year it will end up like a dead coin like litecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 06, 2017, 01:23:27 PM
Over ? it's at $46  Cheesy

It peaked at 0.04850, it is now at 0.035... and we will see what happens. It is holding decently enough on that range, but who is to say that we are not about to see a big period of stagnation? the hype is definitely over.

The ridiculous DASH hype, unjustified to my knowledge, has been finished. The price is naturally crashing, while the bitcoin price is naturally growing. Altcoins are being sold to join the BTC train, no wait, the BTC rocket.

So who lost money with this? and who, hopefully, made a killing? This was a good pump, i'll give you that. I wish I was holding some, but I had no reason to buy when it was 5 dollars.

According to what I read in different forum about DASH, there are other community are favored in it and some are not, But for whatever it is happening now bitcoin so far the value is continuously growing while most of the altcoin was dropping the price also. But still dash is high compare to other altcoin.

So apparently DASH is not liquid because of masternodes. If you did your research there are over 7 million DASH available, but the problem is most masternodes won't sell, meaning the price would have to go alot higher for some masternode owner willing to sell his coins. But probably most masternodes won't sell due to interest they get in DASH for being a masternode. Guess it will be the greatest pump when when it keeps going higher and no sellers.

I see, interesting, maybe that is why satoshi decided not to give incentives to people running nodes, otherwise the same would happen?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 06, 2017, 12:15:05 PM
Is there a reason DASH suddenly started to pump? The rise seems steep and out of the blue...
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
March 06, 2017, 05:45:43 AM
At least I am having quite a good profit out of Dash, though I think the next party is just getting started.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
March 06, 2017, 04:49:45 AM
i not interested to buying this coin even when the price was pretty high and indeed many people has says DASH will reach to the sky but i think as usual increasing price for altcoins would not last long so i decide only be a witness and not buy this coin because my high priority currently still for bitcoin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 06, 2017, 04:35:38 AM

Yes this is true because in the past few days i found out the way the price of dash is increasing seems unnatural because it was exponential and i could not imagine that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 629
March 06, 2017, 04:14:00 AM
The ridiculous DASH hype, unjustified to my knowledge, has been finished.

No. I don't like DASH at all, but the party is far from over.
It's like Coca-Cola. Everybody knows it's not healthy, everybody tells that they should drink more water or fresh juice, but the advertising works, people like that taste, so everybody is buying it and the business goes on.
Yes, Dash is not as fair and anonymous as it was first thought. But as long as people can get some bucks from it, they'll play their part in the "party".

Indeed, and DASH has everything to be mega-pumpable.  Evan's a true genius, and he will get insanely rich (or go to prison).  He knows perfectly well how to mimick a distributed, private, crypto currency with high liquidity with a centralized, low-liquidity system entirely under his control.  The perfect greater-fool pump, and as you say, people don't care because they think (most probably correctly) that they will find even greater fools to dump on, in sync with the master of the game.  And they are probably right (in the beginning).
This is how empires are made.  The only problem is that when Evan's fortune is going to get too big, it will be on the radar of the SEC.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 06, 2017, 04:08:18 AM

No. I don't like DASH at all, but the party is far from over.
It's like Coca-Cola. Everybody knows it's not healthy, everybody tells that they should drink more water or fresh juice, but the advertising works, people like that taste, so everybody is buying it and the business goes on.
Yes, Dash is not as fair and anonymous as it was first thought. But as long as people can get some bucks from it, they'll play their part in the "party".
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
March 06, 2017, 04:01:38 AM
Over ? it's at $46  Cheesy
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
March 05, 2017, 06:01:38 PM

According to what I read in different forum about DASH, there are other community are favored in it and some are not, But for whatever it is happening now bitcoin so far the value is continuously growing while most of the altcoin was dropping the price also. But still dash is high compare to other altcoin.

So apparently DASH is not liquid because of masternodes. If you did your research there are over 7 million DASH available, but the problem is most masternodes won't sell, meaning the price would have to go alot higher for some masternode owner willing to sell his coins. But probably most masternodes won't sell due to interest they get in DASH for being a masternode. Guess it will be the greatest pump when when it keeps going higher and no sellers.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
March 05, 2017, 05:26:47 PM
It seems like Dash will be having an afterparty (sorry guys, invite-only)
So .. who wants to be invited ?  Grin

Seriously though, if there is something that Dash does very well it is to surprise people when
they least exspect it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
March 05, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

March 05, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

Maybe, but I rather think that DASH is now dumped onto newbies, to reload the funds that have pumped it earlier.  The low liquidity of the market makes that you don't need huge amounts of money to pump it, but you do need some money.  So at a certain point, you need to fill the accounts again.  This, you do by dumping when the newbies, suffering from FOMO, come in.  When the batteries are reloaded, you can go for the next pumping season (or for cocaine and prostitutes, depends....)
This doesn't work with a liquid coin of course, but DASH isn't liquid at all, and lends itself perfectly to this practice.
March 05, 2017, 03:51:20 PM
I bet you also think sha1 is still perfectly fine to use.

I don't think that coding details matter if what is traded for real, are poloniex IOU.
Activity: 56
March 05, 2017, 03:32:37 PM
I thought that Dash is another one shitcoin also, but when i did my research for a week i almost thinking to go all in dash.
Dash is the only 1 crypto that cares about consumer experience and innovates so much...
Activity: 28
March 05, 2017, 03:30:28 PM
Still early to buy. As you can see with all the trolls, FUD and lack of understanding, the market speaks for itself. When DASH gets to 100, what happens after that? DASH goes higher and people calling scamcoin gonna need to find real evidence and need to break the DASH code since apparently it has so many flaws and transaction can be identified but as of right now I haven't seen anyone break the code or identify any transactions.

I bet you also think sha1 is still perfectly fine to use.
Pages:
Jump to: